Windows 10: BSOD while playing Aura Kingdom

Discus and support BSOD while playing Aura Kingdom in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm playing a game called Aura Kingdom which is a private server, whenever I dual client the game and play after few minutes the crashes start.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HyperDrive, Mar 3, 2017.

1. BSOD while playing Aura Kingdom

I'm playing a game called Aura Kingdom which is a private server, whenever I dual client the game and play after few minutes the crashes start.

Temps on pc is fine and not even reaching 50 celsius

I noticed the problem arose when I changed my processor from an APU(A10 7700k) to FX6300, I thought it was the gpu at first but using my 750ti then upgrading to 1050ti(using same fx6300 processor) still having the problems

All I can remember from the error is this since I forgot the bsod code error, System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled (dxgmms2.sys)

Attachment 123601

:)

HyperDrive, Mar 3, 2017

2. Aura has stopped working on Windows 10

original title - aura

After turning on Aura on my Lenovo IdeaCentre, I always get AURA HAS STOPPED WORKING and then shuts down, that is the new aura version from Lenovo, what could be the problem?

Jean-Claude Picard, Mar 3, 2017
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    BSOD While Playing Overwatch & While Streaming (Ntoskrnl.exe & "KMODE_Exception_Not_Handled")

Hi,

Thank you for providing a detailed and complete description of the issue. The Kmode_exception_not_handled error can sometimes be caused by missing drivers. For us to fix this issue, we recommend to install the missing drivers by following these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + X then choose Device Manager from the menu.

2. When Device Manager opens, find any unknown devices, right click them and choose Update Driver Software.

3. Choose "Search automatically for updated driver software." If that doesn’t work, you may want to try the "Browse my computer for driver software" option instead.

4. After you’ve installed all the missing drivers, check if the issue is resolved.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Mar 3, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD while playing Aura Kingdom

Please run in an admin command prompt following command
    Code: slmgr /dlv[/quote] a pop-up will show within a few moments, please make a screenshot of it and post it.

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

axe0, Mar 3, 2017
Thema:

BSOD while playing Aura Kingdom

1. BSOD while playing Aura Kingdom - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi i've a problem with my pc. Usually while gaming with games like Diablo,Baldur's Gate 3 my pc crashes and restart alone and i don't know why. I've found some minidumps of the crash that are happening. I tried to check what was inside the mindump, but i don't know how i can...
  3. BSOD while playing

BSOD while playing: Hello,About 1 month ago I have built fresh PC and had no issues with it so far. I was running slight undervolt on my 4080 with stock CPU clocks and had no trouble in games like COD Vanguard, Hogwarts Legacy, Witcher 3 I was gaming for 3 hours and never had BSOD until I...
  4. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing: Hello,About 1 month ago I have built fresh PC and had no issues with it so far. I was running slight undervolt on my 4080 with stock CPU clocks and had no trouble in games like COD Vanguard, Hogwarts Legacy, Witcher 3 I was gaming for 3 hours and never had BSOD until I...
  5. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD While Playing PUBG

BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  7. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  8. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  9. BSOD While playing DotA2

BSOD While playing DotA2: Hey guys. This has been going on for some time. It doesn't happen immediately but after a couple of hours it will almost certainly have happened. At some point while playing DotA2 I get a BSOD saying page fault in nonpaged area. It only happens when playing DotA2. I would...
  10. Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom: For some reason in Disney Magic Kingdom I can not get past to the part of "checking content". Then it says, " successful completion of content". Then it goes back to checking content. This is the only game I have a problem with on windows. Does anybody else have this problem...