Windows 10: BSOD While playing BF1

Discus and support BSOD While playing BF1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys. Ive been getting alot of BSODs while playing bf1. Doesnt seem to happen with any other game. I cant seem to finish a match without it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TThankie, Oct 24, 2016.

1. TThankie Win User

BSOD While playing BF1

Hey guys. Ive been getting alot of BSODs while playing bf1. Doesnt seem to happen with any other game. I cant seem to finish a match without it crashing. Thanks for any helpAttachment 107421

:)

TThankie, Oct 24, 2016
  2. QSEV Win User

Clock Watchdog Timeout, BSOD Stuck

Sometimes when I play certain games (Cities: Skylines, BF1) I get this error, but my BSOD is then stuck at 20 or 30% and it fails to create the minidump. I can upload the full dump (1gb) if it helps.

Any ideas how to fix this? I got an i7-5820k overclocked by 29% and 16GB of ram.

3. Five~ Win User
    Latop battery stuck at 96%, Plugged In, not charging

I tried running BF1 to see if it will go down from 96% while plugged in but it's stuck and it wont go up any further

Help pl0x!

Five~, Oct 24, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD While playing BF1

Hi TThankie,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Are you still in need of help?

Thema:

BSOD While playing BF1

1. BSOD While playing BF1 - Similar Threads - BSOD While playing

2. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing: Hello,About 1 month ago I have built fresh PC and had no issues with it so far. I was running slight undervolt on my 4080 with stock CPU clocks and had no trouble in games like COD Vanguard, Hogwarts Legacy, Witcher 3 I was gaming for 3 hours and never had BSOD until I...
  3. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing: Hello,About 1 month ago I have built fresh PC and had no issues with it so far. I was running slight undervolt on my 4080 with stock CPU clocks and had no trouble in games like COD Vanguard, Hogwarts Legacy, Witcher 3 I was gaming for 3 hours and never had BSOD until I...
  4. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1

WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1: Hello everyone it would be a great pleasure if i get some help from the community I am facing this problem since last 1 month I tried every solution but it aint working My computer specs are Windows 10 Home Processor-AMD FX 6300 Sic Core Processor 3.50 GHz Ram-12GB...
  6. WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1

WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1: Hello everyone it would be a great pleasure if i get some help from the community I am facing this problem since last 1 month I tried every solution but it aint working My computer specs are Windows 10 Home Processor-AMD FX 6300 Sic Core Processor 3.50 GHz Ram-12GB...
  7. WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1

8. BF1 DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF1 DLC: Upcoming DLC in March 2017 Battlefield 1 – They Shall Not Pass – Battlefield Official Site 75708
  9. BSOD reboot loop while playing BF1 System Service Exception

BSOD reboot loop while playing BF1 System Service Exception: I was in the middle of a game in BF1 and my computer just crashed out of the blue, lol pun, and went into a reboot loop of BSODs. i tried everything i could in the system troubleshooting and advanced options menu, to include system restore, system image restore, go back to a...
  10. BSOD playing BF1, Netio.sys failure System_Service Exception

BSOD playing BF1, Netio.sys failure System_Service Exception: Computer has done really well and then BF1 is constantly crashing it. Random points. Decided to play in Windows mode to see if I could monitor temps and now I am getting the BSOD. Image Below. Attachment 111582 Here is the zip file and thank you for any help. 70883