Windows 10: BSoD while playing black desert online

Discus and support BSoD while playing black desert online in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having this crash happen for a while. I have replaced my harddrive as well as replaced my hdd. After replacing my hdd and my video card it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Androx, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Androx Win User

BSoD while playing black desert online

I have been having this crash happen for a while. I have replaced my harddrive as well as replaced my hdd. After replacing my hdd and my video card it seemed to work for a while with no problems playing games like world of warcraft, but the first time I tried to play black desert online again the BSoD happened again after playing for a short time.

When it happens I am usually streaming music and in a voice chat program like mumble or skype. The screen goes BSoD but I can still hear the voice chat as well as the music I am streaming. I then hard shutdown my system and repower up and everything usually works fine until next time i try to play black desert online.

Please help? i have fallen in love with having 2 monitors and would love to get this fixed.

:)

Androx, Nov 11, 2016
  2. Raipaz Win User

BSOD help

Hmm before I do the tests, I'm just curious if this crash could be a "local" thing?

This is because the bsod only happened when I played Black Desert Online. I played numerous games before BDO and I never ran into this problem.

Raipaz, Nov 11, 2016
  3. BSOD - BAD_POOL_HEADER?

Hi. I used to BSOD quite often when I first got my PC. However, since I stopped playing intensive games like Black Desert Online, it would only happen very, very rarely. I have recently decided to start playing a game called Black Desert Online again,
    and a few hours into playing, I was reminded that I used to BSOD, as I got a BSOD with message BAD_POOL_HEADER. This was yesterday. Thinking the problem could have been Trend Micro, I since uninstalled that software. However today, I let my computer run the
    game as I stepped out for an hour, came back, and thought that my mouse and keyboard weren't working. It wasn't till later that I realised that my screen was frozen, and that my headset was making a grindy noise. I had to force shut down.

I am happy to upload minidump files ect., however I am unfamiliar with the process, so any step by step process would be appreciated !

DivinePickle, Nov 11, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Nov 16, 2016
Thema:

1. BSoD while playing black desert online - Similar Threads - BSoD while playing

2. BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?: Greetings! I recently built a new pc. Whenever I'm playing Balck Desert I often get BSODs, with a recent error being SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b. The drivers for the mobo, gpu, etc. are up to date from the MSI and nvidia website. Bios being the one release 08/2023. Ran SFC,...
  3. BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?: Greetings! I recently built a new pc. Whenever I'm playing Balck Desert I often get BSODs, with a recent error being SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b. The drivers for the mobo, gpu, etc. are up to date from the MSI and nvidia website. Bios being the one release 08/2023. Ran SFC,...
  4. BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lately I have been crashing to a BSOD when playing a certain game. Black Desert Online

Lately I have been crashing to a BSOD when playing a certain game. Black Desert Online: Hello! Recently I've been having some brief BSOD's when playing Black Desert Online. I recently started a new job that had me download a Virtual Machine for the work, and about ten days after having it, is when the BSOD would happen. It could be related to that, it could not....
  6. BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.: BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.I read most of the what fix should I do and stuff but it didn't work.I even had this checked by ASUS tech but they just reinstalled the Operating system they didn't even listen to me when I told me to read...
  7. BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.: BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.I read most of the what fix should I do and stuff but it didn't work.I even had this checked by ASUS tech but they just reinstalled the Operating system they didn't even listen to me when I told me to read...
  8. BSOD daily when playing games, particularly with Black desert online.

9. ntdll.dll will not let login to black desert online

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ntdll.dll will not let login to black desert online: I having trouble with online game call black desert online. during the login process I get as far to pressing the play button. after that nothing it not letting their other file to open up. I did what subject. like making sure system clock was syncing correctly. according to...
  10. BSOD while playing Black Desert(clean install of windows)

BSOD while playing Black Desert(clean install of windows): Hi, two days ago I just did a clean install of my windows 10 after almost 6 months without do that and now everytime I start to play something my PC crash.Ive already reinstalled drive from graphic card, BIOS reset, memtest, everthing is right but I keep getting stuck with...