Windows 10: BSOD while playing browser game.

Discus and support BSOD while playing browser game. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; newly updated to 10 pro from 7 pro. crashed today while I was playing browser based flash player game. I made sure to update all my drivers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by smv1973, Aug 1, 2016.

1. smv1973 Win User

BSOD while playing browser game.

newly updated to 10 pro from 7 pro. crashed today while I was playing browser based flash player game. I made sure to update all my drivers and re-installed programs that needed to be. my computer is self built (my first custom). Any help would be great. thank you for your time.

Attachment 93440

:)

smv1973, Aug 1, 2016

2. windows 10 keyhole drm not responging

• Are you playing the game online on browser or through app? neither on my desktop
    • Does this issue persist while you play this game in different browser? yes
    • Does this issue persist while playing other game too?yes

dave1123np, Aug 1, 2016
  3. windows 10 keyhole drm not responging

cannot delete a game, response is drm application is open

LottieMccollum, Aug 1, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Dump shows a problem with nvlddmkm.sys:
    Code: ffffd000`22b05030 fffff800`cbba1500Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0xb11500[/quote] This belongs to your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 driver. Looks like you have the latest WHQL driver, 368.81

Try uninstalling everything Nvidia using DDU, then install the 368.81 driver again, doing a Custom install and installing just the minimum required.

If that doesn't fix it then try the current Beta driver which is 369.00: Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Ztruker, Aug 1, 2016
  5. smv1973 Win User
    thank you kindly I will do that. thank you much.

smv1973, Aug 1, 2016
  6. smv1973 Win User
    I did as you stated in your post. I used DDU to uninstall all NVidia drivers. Than did a clean custom install of 368.81 only the min required. Today I had two crashes and on both I saw they said system service exception at the end of the crash screen. not sure what that means or if that helps or not.

smv1973, Aug 5, 2016
  7. Ztruker Win User
    This dump indicates a problem with gzflt.sys:
    Code: ffffd000`228e6248 fffff801`5c8ec057Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\gzflt.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for gzflt.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for gzflt.sys gzflt+0xc057[/quote] This belongs to BitDefender which is known to cause problems with Windows 10 at times.

Please uninstall BuitDefender and use the built-in Windows Defender for awhile, see if that resolves the problem. Make sure Windows Defender is enabled and also Windows Firewall is enabled.

Ztruker, Aug 5, 2016
  8. smv1973 Win User

Had another crash yesterday. I uninstall Bitdefender and on the crash screen I saw system service exception again. I am trying the free version of Avira antivirus. I am not sure if this one will do the same as Bitdefender. thank you for the time and help.

Attachment 98235

smv1973, Aug 25, 2016
  9. Post up the crash files please.

HonorGamer, Aug 25, 2016
  10. smv1973 Win User
    bump, see post # 7 please.

smv1973, Aug 26, 2016
  11. Please re run the DM Collector tool. We need the latest files, not the old ones.

HonorGamer, Aug 26, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
  13. smv1973 Win User

*Sad oh darn. so sorry. will have to wait for next crash cause I just ran CC cleaner. I did not even notice the date on it.

smv1973, Aug 26, 2016
  14. Do not run CCleaner while we are trying to solve the problem of your BSODs. If you want to run it, uncheck the box for the Memory Dumps. The dump files are a crucial part of solving the problem.

HonorGamer, Aug 26, 2016
  15. smv1973 Win User
    Had a new crash today. It said system service exception on the screen after the crash. I uninstalled Bitdefender. I am trying Avira free antivirus. thank you very much for the time and help.

Attachment 98661

smv1973, Aug 27, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD while playing browser game. - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. BSOD while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing games.: I've had a few crashes playing Baldur's Gate 3 a few weeks ago and I thought I had things fixed until today where I had a crash playing Armored Core 6.Previously, I uninstalled my current GPU driver with DDU and installed v536.99.Although the reliability viewer says it's a...
  3. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi i've a problem with my pc. Usually while gaming with games like Diablo,Baldur's Gate 3 my pc crashes and restart alone and i don't know why. I've found some minidumps of the crash that are happening. I tried to check what was inside the mindump, but i don't know how i can...
  4. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi, I recently updated my configuration from a i7 8700k to a i7 12700kf with a new motherboard. I clean install Windows 11 but since that I'm randomly having bsod or a complete freeze of the computer ... I updated the bios and all the drivers but nothing seems to fix my...
  5. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing games: Hello, I've been getting random BSODs while playing games. It doesn't seem to be every game. Only some. Mainly during loading screens. My PC will freeze for a couple minutes then a blue screen will pop up. I've updated every driver. I didn't update BIOS. I used ddu to do a...
  6. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  7. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  8. BSOD While playing games

BSOD While playing games: So over the past maybe 2 days ive been having some issues with random (sort of) bsod crashes. I just recently replaced my vid card (around a month and a half ago) with a gtx 970. Ive only tried this with one game however it seems space engineers causes it and it takes a good...
  9. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: I've recently started experiencing a lot of BSODs while playing World of Warcraft or while browsing the internet. It usually alternates between a few different error messages. I've seen the error codes: System_Service_Exception (win32kfull.sys)...
  10. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: Recently I have been getting BSODs while playing games on my computer, but not during normal use. Most recently it has been the game Roguelands. I originally thought it might be a memory problem, so I ran memtest for around 10 passes. Memtest did not turn up with...