Windows 10: BSOD while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Discus and support BSOD while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD occur while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. it happen after many days i start playing this game. I used to find many solution, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lymenglong, Mar 7, 2017.

1. BSOD while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

BSOD occur while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. it happen after many days i start playing this game.
    I used to find many solution, but it doesn't work.

Now I just only found some clue (ntoskrnl.exe+14a6f0)

Please help

Ly menglong

:)

lymenglong, Mar 7, 2017

2. csgob0t.online

Its related to the game Counter Strike: Global Offense ...

If you have that game installed, uninstall then reinstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 7, 2017
  3. Computer Randomly Black Screening

Its not one particular game. I’ve had t happen with Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Oblivion, and 7 Days To Die.

WilliamBrake, Mar 7, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Hi lymenglon,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

That isn't really a clue, it means that the Windows kernel was the last active in the thread with offset 14a6f0, this is normal because the Windows kernel is the one that calls the bugcheck routine.
    Code: 5: kd> knL # Child-SP RetAddr Call Site 00 ffff9300`aeba9fb8 fffff801`c175e829 nt!KeBugCheckEx 01 ffff9300`aeba9fc0 fffff801`c175ce07 nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69 02 ffff9300`aebaa100 fffff801`c178f759 nt!KiPageFault+0x247 03 ffff9300`aebaa290 fffff801`c1675c9a nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x2cbc9 04 ffff9300`aebaa390 fffff801`c1aebd04 nt!MmProbeAndLockPages+0x25a 05 ffff9300`aebaa4a0 fffff801`c1aeb92f nt!MmCopyVirtualMemory+0x364 06 ffff9300`aebaa950 fffff801`c1aeb7cb nt!MiReadWriteVirtualMemory+0x15f 07 ffff9300`aebaa9d0 fffff801`c175e393 nt!NtReadVirtualMemory+0x1b 08 ffff9300`aebaaa10 00007fff`faca68b4 nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13 09 00000000`01ede468 00000000`00000000 0x00007fff`faca68b4[/quote]

BSOD while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

axe0, Mar 7, 2017
  5. Sir.

I'm not yet understand at all, anyway can you tell me that the problem cause from hardware or software?
    If I install a new window 10 or other window, would this problem can be solve?
    If this problem cause from hardware, which hardware should I replace?

Thank you so much.

Ly menglong

lymenglong, Mar 11, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    Sorry, I forgot it may be a little technical *Redface
    If you'd like, I could try to explain it *Smile

The problem looks to be software.
    I can't say if the problem will go away when you reinstall Windows, because if you would install everything all over again as soon as Windows is finished installing you could pretty much be back at the beginning.

Follow the instructions in my previous post and post back when another BSOD occurs.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

1. BSOD while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. Counter Strike Global Offensive has some weird lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Counter Strike Global Offensive has some weird lines: Hello! My CSGO legacy have some lines that resembles like old films like it is shown here. Is it because of the graphic card?My laptop:Lenovo Z50-70Intel Core i7 4510UNvidia GeForce 840m8GB Ram1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSDWindows 11 ProThanks...
  3. Counter Strike Global Offensive has some weird lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Counter Strike Global Offensive has some weird lines: Hello! My CSGO legacy have some lines that resembles like old films like it is shown here. Is it because of the graphic card?My laptop:Lenovo Z50-70Intel Core i7 4510UNvidia GeForce 840m8GB Ram1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSDWindows 11 ProThanks...
  4. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive: Hardware Specs:Ryzen 5 5600xRadeon RX 6800G Skill CL16 3600MHzGigabyte B450i Aorus ProWindows Version: 10.0.19043 Up to dateGPU Driver: 28.8.2 Up to dateLink to minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JxURxTbGXcWkIkoNAW1HBpCKS7Y3CtoE/view?usp=sharingI got a BSOD with...
  5. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive: Hardware Specs:Ryzen 5 5600xRadeon RX 6800G Skill CL16 3600MHzGigabyte B450i Aorus ProWindows Version: 10.0.19043 Up to dateGPU Driver: 28.8.2 Up to dateLink to minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JxURxTbGXcWkIkoNAW1HBpCKS7Y3CtoE/view?usp=sharingI got a BSOD with...
  6. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD primarily when playing counterstrike global offensive

BSOD primarily when playing counterstrike global offensive: Hello everyone looking *Biggrin, for a good while now i have had a good bit of bsod's when trying to play counterstike. gennerally this goes well but after a few games my pc basicly renders itself useless becouse of this. ive spent many hours trouble shooting this problem...
  8. BSOD Playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, related to ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD Playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, related to ntoskrnl.exe: I was playing CS:GO as usual, and for the first time (that I noticed) I got this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing the game, it hadn't happened before so I thought it was just a one time thing and as soon as the computer restarted I jumped into the game, just to get...
  9. BSOD when playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

BSOD when playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive.: I recently started getting BSOD when playing CS:GO. I get it about once per game now and it started happening since yesterday. Nothing really changed on my PC since it started happening. 40793
  10. BSOD playing Counter-Strike:Global Offensive, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD playing Counter-Strike:Global Offensive, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I got a new laptop (on win10) about 6 months ago, I started getting blue screens randomly when playing csgo a while ago. I tried to find the problem and couldn't find much. I updated all my drivers and I don't know what to do now. I keep on getting the blue screens when I...