Windows 10: BSOD While Playing dota 2

Discus and support BSOD While Playing dota 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there. i've been getting this blue screen Death for couple of days , i've never experienced this before , i am using windows 10 pro 64bits, i've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abtin, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Abtin Win User

BSOD While Playing dota 2

Hi there. i've been getting this blue screen Death for couple of days , i've never experienced this before ,
    i am using windows 10 pro 64bits, i've changed the whole windows for the BSOD but still i keep getting the blue screen while playing dota 2, any help woulAttachment 50778d be appreciated,*Rolleyes*Rolleyes

:)

Abtin, Nov 26, 2015
  2. DqOrbit Win User

Getting MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION bluescreen error while playing Dota 2 game

Old title: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Hi,

I have been playing a game called 'Dota 2' for a while. I had a Macbook Pro before I had this laptop and the game ran perfectly on my mac. I switched over to a new MSI Windows 8.1 laptop a while ago and re-downloaded Dota 2 on it. It happens randomly when
    I'm playing the game, but my whole computer will freeze for a few seconds making a loud buzzing noise and then goes to a blue screen that says MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. This doesn't happen all the time, it only happens when I am playing Dota 2 and I've had
    this issue, mostly every time I play the game.

This is my system info:

Screenshot - bf7b1223e3c83f8443a5f1a92b6e6d8e - Gyazo

(Copy and paste it into your url bar)

Thanks

DqOrbit, Nov 26, 2015
  3. Dota 2 and other games lagging on Windows 10

i also experienced the same with you playing dota 2 counter strike and dota 1 is lagging

ronnie jrgarrido, Nov 26, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Abtin,

For Windows 10 Pro, the activation should be different.
    This kind of activation is from a crack, KMS client is only used for enterprise (organisations) but doesn't look like this.
    Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is unreliable due to the heavily modified code.
    For this, most analysts won't try it.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA107</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10240.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Professional</EditionId> <BuildLab>10240.th1_st1.151104-1714</BuildLab> <TimeZone>India Standard Time(GMT+05:30)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-16393-10240.0000-3302015</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid></ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>301797645653108524053743718029691442046810188296140434043627922</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] I recommend to clean install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get bluescreens we'll be happy to assist.

Forum rules

Thema:

1. BSOD While Playing dota 2 - Similar Threads - BSOD While Playing

2. constant BSODs while playing videogames, especifically, Dota 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant BSODs while playing videogames, especifically, Dota 2: Good night guys, I've been having a lot of BSODs lately. I've tested it out and it only happens when I'm playing DotA 2. I've tried reinstalling my drivers, running sfc /scannow, the rdimm thing, cleaned my pc. I even reinstalled my goddamned windows OS. I'll put along the...
  3. BSOD while playing Dota 2 primarily (othertimes too)

BSOD while playing Dota 2 primarily (othertimes too): I built my computer a little under a year ago, but over the past few days it is crashing randomly. I looked into if it was heat related with monitoring software, but GPU and CPU temps are fine. It happens more often when I play Dota 2, but I have reinstalled and validated the...
  4. BSOD rate increase while play DOTA 2

BSOD rate increase while play DOTA 2: im new here, and i think you guys can solved my problem i bought a new PC and fresh install it with windows 10, then the bsod come it keep happening to my pc. then i decide to upgrade my windows 10 to windows 10 pro but bsod stand still. the problem is when i play dota 2...
  5. BSOD While Playing Dota 2 - Happens Back to Back

BSOD While Playing Dota 2 - Happens Back to Back: Long time lurker and finally got fed up. Thanks in advance for the help. I get the BSOD error only when I play Dota 2. Sometimes I can go hours without it. But lately, it's been happening more frequently. Sometimes it happens back to back where after I restart my computer,...
  6. Frequent BSOD while laying dota 2

Frequent BSOD while laying dota 2: Hello! I Frequently get BSOD when I play DOTA 2. I am just using an APU and I can play without problems sometimes. Can someone help me figure out what is wrong? Thank you in advance for the help. 77758
  7. BSOD When i play DOta 2

BSOD When i play DOta 2: During nearly every match my game would freeze and cause a machine check exception, just happends in dota, I can play other games Like GTA V without issue, but Dota. First I thought it was overheat issue cuz the temperature was at 65°, now i boosted my fans and i got 50°...
  8. BSOD playing Dota 2 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Dota 2 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I bought this Lenovo Ideapad Y700-15ISK laptop in September, got the occasional BSoD until I updated BIOS. Today I got 4-6 of these BSODs with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while trying to play Dota 2. I have previously run multiple programs, perhaps I've overworked the...
  9. BSOD playing dota 2

BSOD playing dota 2: Guys help me please... My laptop keep Bsod especially when playing dota 2 I got different BSOD everytime 1. irql_not_less_or_equal 2. system service exception dxgmms1.sys 3. dpc watchdog violation and many many more... Here is my minidump : Dropbox - minidump...
  10. BSOD (mostly while playing Dota 2) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD (mostly while playing Dota 2) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've been having BSOD's mostly while playing Dota 2. It's happened randomly in the past but yesterday it happened twice while playing Dota 2 and today, it happened once while I was in a lync call. I've tried troubleshooting by following the instructions here:...