Windows 10: BSOD while playing games (added new ram)

Discus and support BSOD while playing games (added new ram) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've recently purchased a new memory stick which is identical to what I have been using for the past 2 years. When I first built this pc, i've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rnzcs, Jun 2, 2017.

1. rnzcs Win User

BSOD while playing games (added new ram)

So I've recently purchased a new memory stick which is identical to what I have been using for the past 2 years. When I first built this pc, i've been only using a single 4GB stick (Apotop 4gb 1600Mhz) and recently I've decided to upgrade to 8GB by adding another stick. After seating the new ram to an unused DIMM slot ever since i used this computer, I tested it out by playing a memory intensive game (PUBG) and as I was in the middle of playing, my computer crashes showing me a BSOD. It does not seem to crash during normal usage (EG. Facebook, Streaming, etc), only when playing games.

So far these are the possible fixes that i've attempted:
    1. I've updated my Intel Graphics drivers, my GTX 750 drivers (from NVIDIA site), my mouse driver, audio driver, and LAN driver and yet doing these did not seem to fix the problem.
    2. I was assisted by a Microsoft support and was asked to delete temporary files, didn't work.
    3. Ran memtest86+ with only the new ram using the DIMM slot i've been using for years, and after 13 passes it showed me an error https://i.imgur.com/lrXoqG8.jpg

*Note: My BSODs started when i was using Windows 7 and I've updated to Windows 10 thinking it would have the problem fixed. Currently using Windows 10 64-bit

Attached below are the collection of my minidumps starting from the first time it gave me a BSOD.

:)

rnzcs, Jun 2, 2017

2. Mouse Freezes while playing Games

My mouse was working fine. But after adding a 4gb RAM to my pc, my games run faster but suddenly mouse freezes while playing games! i thought it was some cable loose connection, but was not. It worked fine when i go back to my desktop.It only happens when
    i play games, all of my games!

PC Specs :

Processor Intel Pentium G320 3.10Ghz

Ram 6 GB (2+4,the mouse started freezing after the 4gb ram was installed)

Win 10 64bit

AnanduBIJU, Jun 2, 2017
  3. Jigsaw and sudoku

Yes. Thursday played the games and the ad wasn't there. No problem with the games. Yesterday played the game and each time the ad appeared the game would freeze for a while. It is the ad.

jabate1005, Jun 2, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Any error is BAD. This indicates the RAM is faulty.
    The latest crash dump is also consistent with memory corruption:

Code: BugCheck 1A, {41201, ffffbb8000a05ca0, 100000173c71867, ffff868be0703c10} Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiGetPageProtection+130201 )[/quote]

philc43, Jun 2, 2017
  5. rnzcs Win User
    I'll have it replaced with a new one hoping that fixes the problem. Thank you!

rnzcs, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD while playing games (added new ram) - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. BSOD while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing games.: I've had a few crashes playing Baldur's Gate 3 a few weeks ago and I thought I had things fixed until today where I had a crash playing Armored Core 6.Previously, I uninstalled my current GPU driver with DDU and installed v536.99.Although the reliability viewer says it's a...
  3. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi i've a problem with my pc. Usually while gaming with games like Diablo,Baldur's Gate 3 my pc crashes and restart alone and i don't know why. I've found some minidumps of the crash that are happening. I tried to check what was inside the mindump, but i don't know how i can...
  4. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi, I recently updated my configuration from a i7 8700k to a i7 12700kf with a new motherboard. I clean install Windows 11 but since that I'm randomly having bsod or a complete freeze of the computer ... I updated the bios and all the drivers but nothing seems to fix my...
  5. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing games: Hello, I've been getting random BSODs while playing games. It doesn't seem to be every game. Only some. Mainly during loading screens. My PC will freeze for a couple minutes then a blue screen will pop up. I've updated every driver. I didn't update BIOS. I used ddu to do a...
  6. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  7. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  8. BSOD While playing games

BSOD While playing games: So over the past maybe 2 days ive been having some issues with random (sort of) bsod crashes. I just recently replaced my vid card (around a month and a half ago) with a gtx 970. Ive only tried this with one game however it seems space engineers causes it and it takes a good...
  9. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: I've recently started experiencing a lot of BSODs while playing World of Warcraft or while browsing the internet. It usually alternates between a few different error messages. I've seen the error codes: System_Service_Exception (win32kfull.sys)...
  10. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: Recently I have been getting BSODs while playing games on my computer, but not during normal use. Most recently it has been the game Roguelands. I originally thought it might be a memory problem, so I ran memtest for around 10 passes. Memtest did not turn up with...