Windows 10: BSOD while playing games. H1z1 king of the kill/Ghost recon wildlands

Discus and support BSOD while playing games. H1z1 king of the kill/Ghost recon wildlands in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so in my case i never have had a BSOD while sitting at desktop or watching youtube/web browsing. Just while playing video games. H1z1 king of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Crimsonboy, Feb 23, 2017.

1. BSOD while playing games. H1z1 king of the kill/Ghost recon wildlands

Ok so in my case i never have had a BSOD while sitting at desktop or watching youtube/web browsing. Just while playing video games. H1z1 king of the kill and Ghost recon wildlands beta, These are the only 2 games ive gotten the BSODS in. Before you ask i want to go ahead and say i've ran memtest86 for 10+ hours with no errors(i do know it could take way longer than that to find errors, but just getting that out there). my system is quite new and for the 1st month or so i had no issues at all while playing other video games, but as soon as i loaded up h1z1 after a few weeks i started seeing bsods, and just today ive gotten another bsod in Ghost recon wildlands beta, Any more info needed just ask. This is my first forum post about pc problems so excuse me if i leave stuff out. Any help is appreciated.

Ghost recon wildlands stop code - CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

H1Z1 Errors was somthing with BEDaisy.sys and i forget the stop code *Sad

:)

Crimsonboy, Feb 23, 2017
  2. Gacu666 Win User

Steelseries Merc Keyboard driver alpham164.sys disabled after windows 10 creator update why? how to undo/force it?

Yeah same here, Ghost Recon: Wildlands and other games that use easyanticheat engine won't work if test-signing is on BSOD while playing games. H1z1 king of the kill/Ghost recon wildlands :(.

Gacu666, Feb 23, 2017
  3. Mrchooter Win User
    Xbox

I just bought ghost recon wildlands and after after a week of owning it I can't play and it will say I need to purchase it when I own it already

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Mrchooter, Feb 23, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD while playing games. H1z1 king of the kill/Ghost recon wildlands

No dumps in the zip file you uploaded.

I see you have CCleaner installed. Unless you changes it's setup, it deletes dump files each time you run it.
    Change it as follows:

Attachment 122518

Run dm_log_collector again after the next BSOD and see if there is a dump file. Should be in C:\Windows\minidump.

Please make sure your PC is configured for small dump files:

How to Configure Windows 10 to Create Dump Files on BSOD

Ztruker, Feb 23, 2017
  5. Hmm weird, havent ran CCleaner in a while. But i will do, Thanks for the reply.

Crimsonboy, Feb 23, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Do you run any other disk cleanup programs? They may also delete dumps.

Ztruker, Feb 23, 2017
  7. mm none that i know of at least not today anyways. I did run Whocrashed which is like a program that checks for drivers that may be crashing pc, not sure if that deletes them or something.

Crimsonboy, Feb 23, 2017
  8. BSOD while playing games. H1z1 king of the kill/Ghost recon wildlands

Overclocking Tools and virtual drive tools can cause Bluescreens, u have a bunch of them running. I recommend uninstall all of them for testing:

- DAEMON Tools Pro
    - MSI Afterburner
    - Corsair Link 4
    - Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility
    - ASUS AI Suite
    - EVGA PrecisionX

We do not support overclocked Systems. Please remove or disable those tools and remove all overclocking for CPU, GPU and RAM.

BSODHunter, Feb 23, 2017
  9. I have had my overclocks removed for a few weeks now though thinking it could be the cause as well, will do as you say and uninstall just to see.

Crimsonboy, Feb 23, 2017
  10. is C:\Windows\Minidump empty?

BSODHunter, Feb 23, 2017
  11. It is, as i was saying before i am not too sure why, as i haven't ran any disk cleanup programs recently, and for sure had a blue screen yesterday. No idea, will repost if it happens again. Problem is my bsods are few and far between. So we'll see.

Crimsonboy, Feb 23, 2017
  12. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Feb 24, 2017
  13. BSOD while playing games. H1z1 king of the kill/Ghost recon wildlands

Alright so i just had another blue screen.

Attachment 123066

I am not positive i uploaded this zip folder correctly, if i didn't please let me know.

Crimsonboy, Feb 27, 2017
  14. Ztruker Win User
    Got a dump that time. It indicates a problem with BEDaisy.sys.
    Code: BugCheck 50, {ffffd680ff134040, 0, fffff800b769a4d9, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for BEDaisy.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for BEDaisy.sys Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : BEDaisy.sys ( BEDaisy+1a4d9[/quote] Driver Description: BattleEye anti-cheat driver. Initially released on 8 January 2015
    Driver Update Site: BattlEye – The Anti-Cheat Gold Standard » Downloads

Update it or uninstall if no updates available.

Ztruker, Feb 27, 2017
  15. Driver Description: BattleEye anti-cheat driver. Initially released on 8 January 2015
    Driver Update Site: BattlEye – The Anti-Cheat Gold Standard » Downloads

Update it or uninstall if no updates available.[/quote] its an Anticheat driver for h1z1, and ive reinstalled multiple times but still the bsod's

Crimsonboy, Feb 27, 2017
Thema:

BSOD while playing games. H1z1 king of the kill/Ghost recon wildlands

1. BSOD while playing games. H1z1 king of the kill/Ghost recon wildlands - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  3. Game and bluescreen (Ghost Recon Wildlands)

Game and bluescreen (Ghost Recon Wildlands): Error that accure :WHEA_UNCORRECTEBLE_ERROR PROBBLEM SAYS: If this dose not work ither it looks like i have come to the pont wher the game (Ghost Recon Wildlands) is causing the problems, with windows or do u have any thing else that might cause the issues ? FIX SAYS:Well,...
  4. Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Recon: Breakpoint: BLWt9MQLVgU 'Ghost Recon Breakpoint' release date, trailer, and first impressions - Business Insider 132335
  5. Play Ghost Recon Wildlands Free September 20-24 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Ghost Recon Wildlands Free September 20-24 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Ghost Recon Wildlands has been growing continually since its launch, adding the Ghost War PVP mode, Xbox One X Enhanced features, missions with special guest stars, and more through a series of free updates. If you’ve waited until now to team up with friends and...
  6. ghost recon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ghost recon: hi there i have just recently upgraded too windows 10 from 8.1 . having some bother trying too rteinstall some off the games i play , i cant seem too get ghost recon future soldier installed, anyone have ant ideas p[lz? thanks would be real appreciated.......regards john 44990
  7. BSOD playing Tom Clansys Wildlands

BSOD playing Tom Clansys Wildlands: Hi, I`ve random BSOD while playing Wildlands. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL wdf01000.sys ntfs.sys already run the memtest and nothing was found. thanks for the help! 86238
  8. BSOD playing H1Z1 with different errors

BSOD playing H1Z1 with different errors: Okay well to start off I have upgraded to windows 10 and I have so far loved it, other than the fact that i keep getting a BSOD when I play games like H1Z1. It will work sometimes but others it crashes. I have done a lot of research to try quick fixes with the game but...
  9. BSOD playing H1Z1 and Heroes of the Storm

BSOD playing H1Z1 and Heroes of the Storm: The pc specs: CPU: i5 6600K MB: Asus Maximus VIII Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666MHz 16GB (2x8GB) GPU: Asus GTX 780 Ti Done no overclocking H1Z1 reboots my pc as soon as I join a server. Heroes of the Storm I can play for minutes or hours before getting a...
  10. Ghost Recon Wildlands Adds PvP in Ghost War Open Beta, Sept. 21

in Windows 10 News
    Ghost Recon Wildlands Adds PvP in Ghost War Open Beta, Sept. 21: zW_hyZvbfjI Ghost Recon Wildlands shows that a four-person Ghost fireteam can accomplish just about anything, from stealth to assault to taking down a massive drug cartel. So what happens when two teams of formerly cooperative players draw down on each other? The upcoming...