Windows 10: BSOD While Playing GTA V

Discus and support BSOD While Playing GTA V in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay so here's a thing that has only made me scratch my head. I have a high end pc, I can play any game I can think of non stop, best settings. As soon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by averagetyler, Jan 30, 2017.

1. BSOD While Playing GTA V

Okay so here's a thing that has only made me scratch my head. I have a high end pc, I can play any game I can think of non stop, best settings. As soon as I try GTA V. I get that BSOD. It's very random and I can't seem to pinpoint what's going on, any help is appreciated. I have attached the files requested.

The BSOD Is IRQL_NOT_NESS_OR_EQUAL and ntoskrnl.exe.

:)

averagetyler, Jan 30, 2017

2. BSOD While Playing GTA V - Windows 10

Hi,

Here are the .dmp logs that were in the minidump folder. Please note that the incident occurred on 5/21/17 and there is a .dmp file that was created on 5/19/17. I included it in case they were related.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvORvzNhnTiLgd1GfTmNHFn0OezW8A

Thanks,

Christopher

CSwierczynski, Jan 30, 2017
  3. BSOD While Playing GTA V - Windows 10

Thank you for that information.

Were you able to perform the steps we provided above? If in any case the issue still persist after doing the steps, we suggest that you perform a clean boot on your PC.

Clean boot will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and start up programs. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, or an update, or when you run a program in Windows. Please see
    this link for the steps.

If you need further help, please send more information, we’ll be able to assist you further.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 30, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

BSOD While Playing GTA V

Looking through your driversmodule.
    i found these older drivers see if there are newer version avaliable on your supportpage
    amd_sata Thu Mar 19 07:43:08 2015 (550A6FFC)
    amd_xata Thu Mar 19 07:43:10 2015 (550A6FFE)
    amdiox64 Thu Feb 18 16:17:53 2010 (4B7D5A21)
    usbfilter Mon Feb 17 07:23:43 2014
    probably AMD chipsetdrivers

AsIO Wed Aug 22 11:54:47 2012,, believe Asus probe driver?

AsrAppCharger Tue May 10 10:28:46 2011 Asrock appcharger?

Also your Malwarebytes version has drivers from 2015.

You have 1600 mhz memory modules but according to the dumpfile you are running it at 1066 mhz.
    Check this in your BIOS,

lifetec, Jan 30, 2017
Thema:

BSOD While Playing GTA V

1. BSOD While Playing GTA V - Similar Threads - BSOD While Playing

2. BSoD when playing GTA V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD when playing GTA V: Hi, I keep getting the blue screen of death every 20 minutes or so while playing GTA V, I don't know why My graphic driver is up-to-day, While restoro didn't work for me because it was paid. Can someone help me?...
  3. BSOD with GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with GTA V: Hi i have a problem since about a month. When i want to play GTA 5 im good for about 10-15 minutes and then my PC crashes with CLOCK-WATCHDOG-TIMEOUT error. When i tried to stress my gpu and cpu they were fine and no crashes ocurred. No changes to PC were made when this...
  4. WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1

WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1: Hello everyone it would be a great pleasure if i get some help from the community I am facing this problem since last 1 month I tried every solution but it aint working My computer specs are Windows 10 Home Processor-AMD FX 6300 Sic Core Processor 3.50 GHz Ram-12GB...
  5. WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1

WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1: Hello everyone it would be a great pleasure if i get some help from the community I am facing this problem since last 1 month I tried every solution but it aint working My computer specs are Windows 10 Home Processor-AMD FX 6300 Sic Core Processor 3.50 GHz Ram-12GB...
  6. WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1

7. BSOD while playing GTA V

BSOD while playing GTA V: Hello everyone. Could someone please help me troubleshoot BSODs which occurs every single time I play GTA V for few minutes on my laptop? I had uninstalled nvidia drivers using DDU and reinstalled them, removed undervolt/overclock in msi afterburner and even clean installed...
  8. BSOD while playing GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing GTA V: hey, can you guys help me fix my problem like i always get BSOD while playing GTA V only. idk why but if i play difference games like maybe CS:GO or The Forest i didnt get BSOD idk why maybe cuz my GTA files is corrupted or wut i got this kindda problem like 2 days ago at...
  9. BSOD playing GTA V error 0x0000003b

BSOD playing GTA V error 0x0000003b: I get the blue screen anytime i play gta v, it can happen from a few minutes to a few hours in. I recently had a 8gb stick of vengeance ram go bad idk if this could be causing part of the problem but i wanted to add it. The source of the blue screen is from my ntoskrnl.exe....
  10. BSOD Usually while playing GTA V, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD Usually while playing GTA V, caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I keep getting repeated BSOD after fresh install of Windows 10. I originally reinstalled because my computer was running really slowly and nothing else was working, so I reinstalled my OS. Most of them have been SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...