Windows 10: BSOD while playing League of Legends

Discus and support BSOD while playing League of Legends in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShaunLB84, Dec 26, 2015.

1. ShaunLB84 Win User

BSOD while playing League of Legends

I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related?

:)

ShaunLB84, Dec 26, 2015

2. BSOD - Memory Management

So I finally reset my pc but I still managed to get ths BSOD while playing League of Legends.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApkBrVfyOeA7jVZQHOUMEF0iDOxA

Could someone please analyze this minidump and tell me whats wrong and how to solve?

GodLikeTaco, Dec 26, 2015
  3. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while playing League of Legends

DMP and msinfo file uploads:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B46uaVaEe04VNEtnYTZEVno5dGM&usp=sharing

Started getting BSODs while playing League of Legends, a few seconds after loading into game (graphics render properly at first, some sort of trigger causes audio to hang and video to freeze, leading to crash), all apparently out of the blue.

Tried completely wiping and reinstalling: Intel drivers, Nvidia Drivers, League of Legends, to no effect.

FurMark (graphics stress test), and other games (so far) appear to be unaffected.

Please advise.

ifbywhisky, Dec 26, 2015
  4. ShaunLB84 Win User

Which file should I look for errors in?

ShaunLB84, Dec 26, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to clean install a genuine copy of Windows.

Forum rules

6. ShaunLB84 Win User
    I don't understand, this was a clean validated version of windows 7 and I did the free windows 10 upgrade. I then started having the driver issues.

ShaunLB84, Dec 28, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    KMSpico is present on your system, this program is known for counterfeit activating Office and/or Windows.
    Office isn't present and the genuine.txt contains the activation that is only genuine for organisations that uses Enterprise.
    Code: Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico Public:Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico Public[/quote] Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>H8Q99</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00326-30000-00001-AA904</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10240.2.00010300.0.0.101</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Home</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Core</EditionId> <BuildLab>10240.th1.150916-2039</BuildLab> <TimeZone>Eastern Standard Time(GMT-04:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>58e97c99-f377-4ef1-81d5-4ad5522b5fd8</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>ae873c9e-b027-0fe8-784b-4e1560302bd3</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03263-000-000001-03-1033-10240.0000-2702015</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>06401-00206-026-670615-03-1033-9600.0000-2142015</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>276008316853352586312698750240052968704613543544332375425953841</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote]

8. ShaunLB84 Win User

Oh wow I had no idea!! Thanks for making me aware of this, I will be purchasing me a Windows 7 disc ASAP!

ShaunLB84, Dec 28, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    How did you get your installation?
    If still possible I would get my money back for this.

10. ShaunLB84 Win User
    Through eBay, it's already been too long. It's alright I can just purchase a licensed copy no big deal. Thank you!

ShaunLB84, Dec 28, 2015
  11. axe0 New Member
    I doubt it is true what you say, if it is an upgrade from a genuine Windows 7 installation you wouldn't have KMSpico installed and your activation would have looked different.

I won't go any deeper into this as it would be against the rules.
    If you get new bluescreens after a clean genuine installation we'll gladly help.

12. ShaunLB84 Win User
    The desktop I purchased had the Windows 7 already on the PC which I believed was a licensed copy, I upgraded it after doing all the Windows 7 updates to Windows 10.

Thank you I'll post back after purchasing a new copy if I have issues!

ShaunLB84, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD while playing League of Legends - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  3. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  4. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d Hi there. I have the issues of BSOD while playing League of Legends. I put the settings on very low but the problem still appears. Please have...
  6. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: Hi , i have been facing this problem for quiet some time now, i was using windows 7 but decided to upgrade on windows10 , anyways after some time when i played League of Legends i would get bsod or at the best case just a game bugsplat which required me to recconect in 1-2...
  7. different bsods playing league of legends.

different bsods playing league of legends.: hello guys, i have some different bsods playing league of legends. please advice. sometimes my pc just crashes without bsod. the kind where screen freezes and a really loud buzzing noice comes of of headphones. 30005
  8. BSOD (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while playing league of legends

BSOD (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while playing league of legends: i tryed useing the program you say i need too use for helping you, but it does not complet i just stops. i dont know if i need to give it more time but i stod for 3 hours~ stuck or something at "0:42:45,82: Creating sysinfo file" 93153
  9. BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch

BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch: I keep getting blue screens and I did my own basic research on the errors and have had no luck. If I could get some help on this it would be much appreciated. 62318
  10. BSOD playing League of Legends

BSOD playing League of Legends: Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me [img] ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad...