Windows 10: BSOD while playing Mechwarrior Online

Discus and support BSOD while playing Mechwarrior Online in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all i keep having BSOD while playing MWO, as per title. For those who dont know, MWO is a FPS with intensive graphic and network load. I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by maffa, Jun 13, 2018.

1. maffa Win User

BSOD while playing Mechwarrior Online

Hello all

i keep having BSOD while playing MWO, as per title. For those who dont know, MWO is a FPS with intensive graphic and network load. I would like to pinpoint the cause of the problem and be proactive towards the game developers and try and find as much as possible about these crashes.

I had two yesterday but for some reasons the DMP files got deleted as of today. I may c&p the result of WinDbg on those DMP files if they are of any interest or utility to you all.

This dump is still hot and steamy from minutes ago (no pun intended), hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

:)

maffa, Jun 13, 2018

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jun 14, 2018
  4. BSOD while playing Mechwarrior Online

MechWarrior 4 running on Windows 10

Jessen,

There aren't any remakes of MechWarrior 4: Vengeance, or Black Knight, or MechWarrior Mercenaries so we need assistance getting our legacy games to work. To date there are reports all across the forums with some people saying it works and others that don't.
    One particular forum post on MechWarrior Online's site says that it has something to do with the DRM "SafeCD" and that it has been removed completely from Windows 10 and patched out on Windows 7/8.1.

We need assistance getting either A) SafeCD back on our machines or B) an actual fix to play these games without that DRM (preferable). Please assist us.

GenAce2010, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while playing Mechwarrior Online

1. BSOD while playing Mechwarrior Online - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing: Hello,About 1 month ago I have built fresh PC and had no issues with it so far. I was running slight undervolt on my 4080 with stock CPU clocks and had no trouble in games like COD Vanguard, Hogwarts Legacy, Witcher 3 I was gaming for 3 hours and never had BSOD until I...
  3. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing: Hello,About 1 month ago I have built fresh PC and had no issues with it so far. I was running slight undervolt on my 4080 with stock CPU clocks and had no trouble in games like COD Vanguard, Hogwarts Legacy, Witcher 3 I was gaming for 3 hours and never had BSOD until I...
  4. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD while playing online gamesCSGO, Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing online gamesCSGO, Valorant: Hello there, I'm having a problem. My PC crashes while I'm playing online games likeCSGO, Valorant. I had same problem with old PC and now I have a "NEW" one, EXCEPT my GPU which one is from old computer. I think the problem is hiding behind GPU. I'm having freezes/crashes...
  6. BSOD while playing online gamesCSGO, Valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing online gamesCSGO, Valorant: Hello there, I'm having a problem. My PC crashes while I'm playing online games likeCSGO, Valorant. I had same problem with old PC and now I have a "NEW" one, EXCEPT my GPU which one is from old computer. I think the problem is hiding behind GPU. I'm having freezes/crashes...
  7. BSOD after a while playing eve online + browser

BSOD after a while playing eve online + browser: Hey guys. I play Eve online with 3 accounts and they are most of the time online in the Background. While that i do different things in browser. Playing eve with 3 instances as the same time is normal for this game, nothing Special. It started a while ago, if i do a lot...
  8. BSOD increasing frequency while playing EVE online

BSOD increasing frequency while playing EVE online: Started a month ago went 3 weeks no BSOD about 3 days ago 2 in one week since then it has been every hour or so while playing a game called eve online. Although I cant confirm this to be contributing to the failure (as I mostly am playing this while on my computer) I'm...
  9. BSoD while playing black desert online

BSoD while playing black desert online: I have been having this crash happen for a while. I have replaced my harddrive as well as replaced my hdd. After replacing my hdd and my video card it seemed to work for a while with no problems playing games like world of warcraft, but the first time I tried to play black...
  10. BSOD While Playing Elder Scrolle Online

BSOD While Playing Elder Scrolle Online: Hello! Been getting a __lot__ of display driver crashes, mostly while playing Elder Scrolls Online, but sometimes other games as well, and sometimes while just watching a Youtube video! Some snippets from Event Viewer : Code: Fault bucket...