Windows 10: BSOD While playing Team fortress 2

Discus and support BSOD While playing Team fortress 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After some time My PC crashes while playing team fortress 2. The error code is: driver_irql_not_equal_or_less. My memory is definitely not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by overlordofdoom, Oct 17, 2016.

1. BSOD While playing Team fortress 2

After some time My PC crashes while playing team fortress 2. The error code is: driver_irql_not_equal_or_less.

My memory is definitely not the problem as I passed 8 passes in memtest.

Thanks in advance.

:)

overlordofdoom, Oct 17, 2016

2. BSOD while playing Team Fortress 2

This was the first time that it ever happened. I was in a game, playing with my friend and I already had a couple of deaths. Then the game freezes and I am greeted with a blue screen with a frowny face BSOD While playing Team fortress 2 :(. My laptop has a seperete gpu and I just updated
    its driver. Nvidia gtx 960m. Since it's an Intel card, I'm pretty sure it's Intel hd graphics 4000. I just tried playing now and it won't even open at all. I click my shortcut, and then it says "Preparing to launcher Team Fortress 2". That screen goes away
    and nothing happens.

joshfreedy, Oct 17, 2016
  3. BSOD while playing Team Fortress 2

dump points to Intel graphics. Would like to know how often you hit this and what your graphics card/driver is. Thanks!

Kevin C [MSFT], Oct 17, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD While playing Team fortress 2

Your installation appears to be counterfit or you are running some counterfit programs.

Please install a genuine copy of Windows and activate it.

If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you once this install is confirmed .

We fully realize that everyone with an illegal installation is not always aware of this. Some have shops who work on their computer or who reinstall windows for them only to find out when they come here that it is illegal. They paid for a legal copy, but wound up with a counterfeit one. The ones who bought from eBay, (or other online sources or were ripped off).

We are always prepared to work with users once they are fully legal

You may also report this type of thing to Microsoft who have been known to assist victims in the past

Ztruker, Oct 20, 2016
Thema:

BSOD While playing Team fortress 2

1. BSOD While playing Team fortress 2 - Similar Threads - BSOD While playing

2. BSOD while playing Black Ops 2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing Black Ops 2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I was playing Black Ops II yesterday with a friend, and in a specific part of the map my game in the first instance crashed and sent me to the desktop. Thought it was an odd thing but then I decided to play again. Once I reach a certain part of the map my complete system goes...
  3. BSOD while playing Black Ops 2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD while playing Black Ops 2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I was playing Black Ops II yesterday with a friend, and in a specific part of the map my game in the first instance crashed and sent me to the desktop. Thought it was an odd thing but then I decided to play again. Once I reach a certain part of the map my complete system goes...
  4. Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2: Hello all,As the title says, I was playing GW2 and then got BSOD.Its code is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAI have checked in the Event Viewer, it is a critical event. <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  5. Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2: Hello all,As the title says, I was playing GW2 and then got BSOD.Its code is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAI have checked in the Event Viewer, it is a critical event. <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  6. Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Tech Fortress

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tech Fortress: I have a program called Tech Fortress on my computer which seems to create difficulty. Do you know anything about this? Is Malwarebytes a good program to use instead? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/tech-fortress/c0732251-d40e-4ce3-bffe-cf991afc409e
  8. BSOD while playing Total War Warhammer 2

BSOD while playing Total War Warhammer 2: Hey guys. A week ago i started playing Total War Warhammer 2 but it turns out that something seems wrong with my PC. I get random BSOD's (sometimes after playing 5 minutes,sometimes it runs fine for hours). I tried updating my drivers but it didn't really help much. The...
  9. BSOD rate increase while play DOTA 2

BSOD rate increase while play DOTA 2: im new here, and i think you guys can solved my problem i bought a new PC and fresh install it with windows 10, then the bsod come it keep happening to my pc. then i decide to upgrade my windows 10 to windows 10 pro but bsod stand still. the problem is when i play dota 2...
  10. BSOD While Playing dota 2

BSOD While Playing dota 2: Hi there. i've been getting this blue screen Death for couple of days , i've never experienced this before , i am using windows 10 pro 64bits, i've changed the whole windows for the BSOD but still i keep getting the blue screen while playing dota 2, any help woulAttachment...