Windows 10: BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game

Discus and support BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game with settings on high, if I lower setting it still crashes but takes longer to crash. New install of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jstnclubb, Nov 3, 2016.

1. jstnclubb Win User

BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game

BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game with settings on high, if I lower setting it still crashes but takes longer to crash.

New install of Win10,
    BSOD usualy 10-15 mins into playing WOW or any 3d game

Reinstalled windows , ran memtest, updated drivers , its driving me nuts !!

lol any help appreciated thanks

Attachment 108773

:)

jstnclubb, Nov 3, 2016

2. BSOD while playing 3d game

Okay. i've tried that from yesterday. Until now, the BSOD still not appear. I think it's done right now. I will telling you again if some error will occur again. Thanks

kazuskeyLynn, Nov 3, 2016
  3. kazuskeyLynn, Nov 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi jstnclubb,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Are you still in need of help?

axe0, Nov 6, 2016
  5. jstnclubb Win User
    Yes, been trying to get this computer running reliably for months now

jstnclubb, Nov 6, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

Diagnostics Test
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc /scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it is finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at %systemroot%\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Make a photo of SFC and post it.

Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log - Windows 7 Help Forums

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game - Similar Threads - BSOD While playing

2. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  3. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  4. Random BSODS while playing wow these past 5 days

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSODS while playing wow these past 5 days: Did an update happen or something?I've had no issues for 4+ months playing warhammer totalwar/blackdesert and others game but since 3-4 days ago I've gotten like 3 BSODS on wow. The wierd thing is they dont happen immediatly but hours later. Temps are fine.Clean...
  5. BSOD While playing any game (0x000000D3)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While playing any game (0x000000D3): Hello, I have had this problem for longer than 3 months and at one point I got so irritated i just left it alone since then. However recently ive been using my computer more and am having a hard time to do anything. Whenever I try to play any game on Steam, I get to play for...
  6. BSOD errors while playing wow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors while playing wow.: I keep getting BSOD errors while playing World of Warcraft. It just started recently, and it seems like its a different error each time. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-while-playing-wow/6b56f828-d5b1-4275-b505-e2ed419f9cd6
  7. BSOD while playing Blizzard Games (Diablo 3, WoW, Starcraft 2)

BSOD while playing Blizzard Games (Diablo 3, WoW, Starcraft 2): The issue: I have been running into the BSOD issue while playing Blizzard Games, I have played other games which are pretty up to date (Pillars of Eternity 1 & 2) with no issues. As the crashes are very similar every time I fire up a Blizzard title I'm convinced that there...
  8. BSoD's while playing WoW and forum trawling

BSoD's while playing WoW and forum trawling: I had a few BSoD's while doing many different thing's such as reading forums and playing world of Warcraft. while searching the web for solutions for the BSod's none of them seem to work they normally suggest scanning the computer for both virus's and malware. updating...
  9. BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video

BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and everything has been really smooth, except recently I've started getting increasingly frequent BSOD crashes. It usually gives me the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, but sometimes I get other ones. It was fairly infrequent, but last night it...
  10. BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others

BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others: Hello, I have been having trouble with BSOD's with increasing frequency. I have provided links to four dmp files. I would post more, but they don't seem to save themselves even if i let the computer stay on until it hits 100%. Please let me know if you need anymore info!...