Windows 10: BSOD while power on virtual machine

Discus and support BSOD while power on virtual machine in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, as title mentioned, BSOD while power on virtual machine. Error : Memory_management Would much appreciate for any comments *Wink... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jayson, Sep 25, 2015.

1. jayson Win User

BSOD while power on virtual machine

Hi guys, as title mentioned, BSOD while power on virtual machine.
    Error : Memory_management

Would much appreciate for any comments *Wink

Attached is the reports

:)

jayson, Sep 25, 2015

2. boot bsod with critical process deny.

thanks in advance

1: yes. i using a Virtual Machine program to install Windows 10 on a computer.

2: i cannot entry. is bsod. bugcheck(terminate code) is " critial process died".

3: i ghost the os(that's installed by Virtual Machine program), so just guess vga driver, not make sure.

4: i update windows in vm no error, then ghost it to disk, also bsod.

liyuan_852, Sep 25, 2015
  3. Blue Screen error after I enable Virtualization in BIOS

Hi All,

I am using Dell laptop Latitude E5470 Windows 10 OS.(Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise)

I am in plan of creating virtual machines using Oracle Virtual Manager tool which is installed in my laptop.

While creating VM observed that i am unable to find 64bit option and only i can see 32bit option while creating virtual machine. On research got to know that this is due to Virtualization is disabled.

I tried enabling the Virtualization in BIOS and rebooted laptop but by doing so i came across blue screen error and was unable to start my laptop until i disable it in BIOS settings.

I want virtualization to be enabled so that i can create virtual machine 64bit.

Can anyone help me out to get the permanent solution?

Thanking in Advance.

ShrikantBM, Sep 25, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Hello, Jason. You only have one dump file.

Code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a) # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000061948, The subtype of the bugcheck. Arg2: 0000000fffffffff Arg3: 0000000000000001 Arg4: 0000000fffffffff[/quote] Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 1A, {61948, fffffffff, 1, fffffffff} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for vmx86.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for vmx86.sys Probably caused by : vmx86.sys ( vmx86+4892 ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote] vmx86 is your VMWare virtualization driver

Please go to your last post and in the bottom left corner click 'My System Specs'. there is a link there to update your system specs, click it and fill them all out in as much detail as possible. Please list Manufacturer and Model, and list Desktop or Laptop. If it is an OEM, please list the Manufacturer and Model number. Please be sure to list your PSU and CPU cooler. If you would like to know what we would like, please click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post and see mine.

Also please tell me the allocation of hardware in your VM.

essenbe, Sep 25, 2015
  5. jayson Win User
    Hi, essenbe
    Yes, I've updated my system specs and also the driver but yet problem is not solved. Whenever I power on VMware, BSOD shows.

VMware location: C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Workstation

jayson, Sep 25, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    Are you running V 12? Also, how many CPU cores and how much ram did you allocate to the VM?

I may answer you tomorrow morning. It's getting late for me. Did you install the VM and did it install OK?

essenbe, Sep 25, 2015
  7. jayson Win User
    Yes, it was my mistake that I installed V8 and not V12.
    Problem solved, thank you essenbe *Wink

jayson, Sep 25, 2015
  8. essenbe Win User

Glad your problem is solved. Good job.

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD while power on virtual machine - Similar Threads - BSOD while power

2. Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Machine: Me want to go to Free Virtual windows thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machine/09a68db0-55fb-46e4-8ea2-2238cdaabe20
  3. virtual machine?

virtual machine?: On windows turn features on or off, I pressed on for a feature called "virtual machine platform", what exactly does that do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machine/77c20bcd-b08c-4c7d-bb34-edc7de49b00b
  4. System_service_exception while powering on Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System_service_exception while powering on Virtual Machine: I am using windows 11 and it is a new laptop. i5 11th gen. I have Vmware workstation installed . Everytime I power on my virtual machine it shows system_service_exception and restarts the pc. I have everything updated, but still continues to get the error . Please help me....
  5. System_service_exception while powering on Virtual Machine

System_service_exception while powering on Virtual Machine: I am using windows 11 and it is a new laptop. i5 11th gen. I have Vmware workstation installed . Everytime I power on my virtual machine it shows system_service_exception and restarts the pc. I have everything updated, but still continues to get the error . Please help me....
  6. Virtual Machine

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Virtual Machine: Hello Microsoft this is Philip and i hope you have a wonderful day.I have just purchased a app called VirtualMachine from National Software and i don know how to set it up if youd know please help me thank you.Philip...
  7. Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual Machine: So, I'm here to ask if using Windows in a VM virtual Machine Legal? Its cause I am not getting accurate answers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machine/c2e9e1fa-15e4-4532-9864-d114aa139b86
  8. virtual machines

virtual machines: I have windows 10 pro as my main os and i want a copy of the same os so i can play around with the system configurations without harming my main os. How can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machines/8896c12f-46cf-4120-a190-fb287326fdf3
  9. Virtual Machine

Virtual Machine: I recently installed Hyper-V on my Lenovo Windows 10 machine and am trying to set up a Virtual Machine. I saw Andre Da Costa's post on Groovypost.com in regards to this. His post was dated January 11, 2019. I have not been able to access the BIOS setup screen, as pictured...
  10. virtual machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    virtual machine: I want to build an oracle VM. I have a new PC with UEFI I am not used to. It is set to the old BIOS and secure boot is disabled. I found virtualization by searching and chose to change virtualization from disabled toe enabled. Is this what I should have done to use Oracle's...