Windows 10: BSOD while streaming movies, playing games. Error: 0x0000007f

Discus and support BSOD while streaming movies, playing games. Error: 0x0000007f in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi *Smile Although, the error code 0x0000007f is what I put in the title, I've been getting a plethora of different error codes. I am going to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by reptilepaul93, Feb 1, 2017.

1. BSOD while streaming movies, playing games. Error: 0x0000007f

Hi *Smile Although, the error code 0x0000007f is what I put in the title, I've been getting a plethora of different error codes. I am going to be posting my memory dumps in a link below-They're not all of them, it's about two weeks old I posted it on tomshardware originally but no one could help me there they told me to seek this forum out.

MEMORY

Please help *Sad

:)

reptilepaul93, Feb 1, 2017

2. I am getting an error: Receiving message 403 Forbidden nginx/1.12.2 on Microsoft Edge app on Xbox One

No it is not a game i am tryjng to play, it is a movie streaming site.

BryceHartzell, Feb 1, 2017
  3. red screen during gaming

I've had same problem while streaming movies.....

Please share a couple of things, to narrow down the issue:

• Are you playing the game/streaming online or offline? BOTH

• Is the issue specific to the particular game or other games also? NO

• Do you receive any error code? NO

• Have you installed all the available updates?EVERYTHING IS UPDATED

Any assistance you could give to correct this would be great....

Doug V

Doug Verrett, Feb 1, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD while streaming movies, playing games. Error: 0x0000007f

Ztruker, Feb 1, 2017
  5. Hi *Smile I uploaded the zip folder that the BSOD software created

Please help as soon as possible thanks friends.

reptilepaul93, Feb 2, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    The 2/1 9:59PM dump shows the following:
    Code: BugCheck C4, {2000, fffff802b6904b94, 0, 774e6350} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MBfilt64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MBfilt64.sys Probably caused by : MBfilt64.sys ( MBfilt64+4b94 ) DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION (c4) A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught. This is because the driver was specified in the registry as being suspect (by the administrator) and the kernel has enabled substantial checking of this driver. If the driver attempts to corrupt the system, bugchecks 0xC4, 0xC1 and 0xA will be among the most commonly seen crashes. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000002000, Code Integrity Issue: The caller specified an executable pool type. (Expected: NonPagedPoolNx) Arg2: fffff802b6904b94, The address in the driver's code where the error was detected. Arg3: 0000000000000000, Pool Type. Arg4: 00000000774e6350, Pool Tag (if provided).[/quote] Driver Description: Realtek HiDefinition Audio driver (file labelled as Creative Audio Driver) - Was found in the latest Win8 version available from Realtek on 07Sep2013
    Driver Update Site: Realtek

The obne you have is very old, 7/30/2009 11:40:32 PM C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MBfilt64.sys.

There is a fairly new driver available:
    Code: 64bits Vista, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1, Windows10 Driver only (Executable file) R2.81 2017/1/13 217554k Global[/quote]

Ztruker, Feb 2, 2017
  7. Before I wiped my hard disk because of BSOD's, and reformatted I updated the realtek audio drivers as well then..but the computer still went into BSOD.

8. BSOD while streaming movies, playing games. Error: 0x0000007f

Is there anything else in the other reports?

9. Ztruker Win User
    Please update the Realtek driver again.

Several other dumps indicate memory_corruption:
    Code: BugCheck 7F, {8, ffff9a01701a6b30, 4000, fffff80322ac66f3} Probably caused by : memory_corruption UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f) This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch (bound trap) or that is always instant death (double fault). The first number in the bugcheck params is the number of the trap (8 = double fault, etc) Consult an Intel x86 family manual to learn more about what these traps are. Here is a *portion* of those codes: If kv shows a taskGate use .tss on the part before the colon, then kv. Else if kv shows a trapframe use .trap on that value Else .trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken (on x86, this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap) Endif kb will then show the corrected stack. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT Arg2: ffff9a01701a6b30 Arg3: 0000000000004000 Arg4: fffff80322ac66f3[/quote] Time to test your RAM. You have 16GB or RAM so it will take 14+ hours to run the memtets86+ for 8 passes which is the recommended number:

===================================================
    Follow this tutorial: MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

MemTest86+ is a diagnostic tool designed to test Random Access Memory (RAM) for faults. MemTest86+ will verify that:

• RAM will accept and keep random patterns of data sent to it
    • There are no errors when different parts of memory try to interact
    • There are no conflicts between memory addresses

Memtest86+ runs from bootable media to isolate the RAM from the system, no other components are taken into account during the test.

BSOD while streaming movies, playing games. Error: 0x0000007f [​IMG]
    Warning MemTest86+ needs to run for at least 8 passes to be anywhere near conclusive, anything less will not give a complete analysis of the RAM.

If you are asked to run MemTest86+ by a Ten Forums member make sure you run the full 8 passes for conclusive results. If you run less than 8 passes you will be asked to run it again.

BSOD while streaming movies, playing games. Error: 0x0000007f [​IMG]
    Note MemTest86+ has been known to discover errors in RAM in later passes than the eighth pass. This is for information only; if you feel there is a definite problem with the RAM and 8 passes have shown no errors feel free to continue for longer.

Running 8 passes of MemTest86+ is a long and drawn out exercise and the more RAM you have the longer it will take. It's recommended to run MemTest86+ just before you go to bed and leave it overnight.

Take a picture when done and post in the forum please.

Ztruker, Feb 3, 2017
  10. Ztruker Win User
    The large MEMORY.DMP you uploaded to Mediafire shows this:
    Code: BugCheck 139, {3, ffffcd01647b3170, ffffcd01647b30c8, 0} Probably caused by : usbaudio.sys ( usbaudio!USBType1CompleteCallback+223 )[/quote] Driver Description: C-Media USB Audio Class 1.0 and 2.0 DAC Device Driver
    Driver Update Site: USB Audio,PCIe audio,USB audio ic,USB sound chip--C-Media Electronics, Inc.

The driver you have for this is pretty new: Fri Jul 15 22:26:48 2016 but check for a newer one. If none available, you could try rolling back to the previous version in Device Manager.

Ztruker, Feb 3, 2017
  11. Hi, I ran memtest and I did it for a total of 9 passes and there were no error. Any other ideas?

reptilepaul93, Feb 6, 2017
  12. Ztruker Win User
    Did you look for a new USBAUDIO driver?

Ztruker, Feb 7, 2017
  13. BSOD while streaming movies, playing games. Error: 0x0000007f

I did, no luck. Still BSODing. And it always directs itself to usb.sys

reptilepaul93, Feb 8, 2017
  14. Ztruker Win User
    Please run dm_log_collector again and upload the zip file.

What do you have plugged into your PC, especially anything USB?

Ztruker, Feb 9, 2017
  15. I have a joystiq, a mouse, a keyboard, and a headset

reptilepaul93, Feb 10, 2017
Thema:

BSOD while streaming movies, playing games. Error: 0x0000007f

1. BSOD while streaming movies, playing games. Error: 0x0000007f - Similar Threads - BSOD while streaming

2. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error while playing games: Hello,I have been having this issue where while playing a game on my computer Runner 3, my computer will BSOD after playing the game for a while. I've attempted sfc/scannow and even factory resetting windows 11 however the error still occurs. I have attatched a the dump file...
  3. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error while playing games: Hello,I have been having this issue where while playing a game on my computer Runner 3, my computer will BSOD after playing the game for a while. I've attempted sfc/scannow and even factory resetting windows 11 however the error still occurs. I have attatched a the dump file...
  4. BSOD Errors while playing SCUM game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Errors while playing SCUM game: I have had several different BSOD ERRORS. Ufortunately it is not just one error I believe I have seen a total of 5. I am not a microsoft engineer so I am ata loss. Any help would be highly appreciated thank you.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64...
  5. BSOD Errors while playing SCUM game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Errors while playing SCUM game: I have had several different BSOD ERRORS. Ufortunately it is not just one error I believe I have seen a total of 5. I am not a microsoft engineer so I am ata loss. Any help would be highly appreciated thank you.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64...
  6. BSOD Errors while playing SCUM game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  8. BSOD bugcheck error while playing and streaming at the same time.

BSOD bugcheck error while playing and streaming at the same time.: Hi All, I have just bought a second hand computer, and I use it to play games and try and stream. However, whenever I start to stream maybe about 50 mins in it will give me the BSOD with this error code that I got from the event viewer. The computer has rebooted from a...
  9. Randomly BSOD Playing Game While Streaming

Randomly BSOD Playing Game While Streaming: i built my computer two years ago. i havent got any problem. But yesterday i update my graphic card driver. Today when i play game on stream my computer freeze than reset. i wanna sure problem is graphic card driver. there is dxdiag here there are 3 dump files. 1 2 3 there...
  10. BSOD using pc, error 0x0000007f

BSOD using pc, error 0x0000007f: When i backup my pc i tried to play a game and i got blue screen error says: UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP For 3 days i cant solve my problem. I dont have good english sorry about that. I have a minidump file please help me. Zippyshare.com - 012918-30843-01.zip 103342
Tags: