Windows 10: BSOD while surfing the net randomly netio.sys system exception error

Discus and support BSOD while surfing the net randomly netio.sys system exception error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer is lenovo t420 windows 10 64 bit my computer crashes here is the crash log, not sure if the right one The computer has rebooted from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joshuasaurus, Feb 1, 2017.

1. BSOD while surfing the net randomly netio.sys system exception error

Computer is lenovo t420 windows 10 64 bit

my computer crashes
    here is the crash log, not sure if the right one

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80b080ce9f3, 0xffff97806c68cb40, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: e44617a6-451c-4dae-88aa-98bb80887bc0.

Please help me, thank you!!

:)

Joshuasaurus, Feb 1, 2017

2. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS) HELP!

Hi computer gurus

I am currently have BSOD appearing randomly. It displays: system service exception (netio.sys). It started happen when I reinstall windows 10 from x32 to x64.

Link to DMP and Msinfo: BSODmm.zip

I would be so thankful if someone could help me with this.

MaksimMikheev, Feb 1, 2017
  3. AlyMdr Win User
    Stopcode SYSTEM SEREVICE EXCEPTION

I received this error message with BSOD the message that SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION then NETIO.sys failed while using my PC with Windows 10 Home premium 64 bit, then it collect information and when complete it restart and works fine, but the issue is repeating
    every now and then, what has caused it and what shall I do to fix the problem?

Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you

AlyMdr, Feb 1, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

BSOD while surfing the net randomly netio.sys system exception error

lifetec, Feb 1, 2017
Thema:

BSOD while surfing the net randomly netio.sys system exception error

1. BSOD while surfing the net randomly netio.sys system exception error - Similar Threads - BSOD while surfing

2. System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys: My Toshiba Satellite Laptop on Winfows 10,still keeps restarting for like the 40th time. And it won't turn to the locker screen, what do I do to fix this? Can anyone help, please? [IMG]...
  3. BSOD System Exception Error

BSOD System Exception Error: Hi, I recently built a PC for my father. Evidently the PC crashed during a windows update installation in July 2020, causing a crash-reboot cycle thereafter. I was just told about this and was able to restore the PC to a system restore point prior to the update, and was able...
  4. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  5. BSOD - System error exception

BSOD - System error exception: Hi, I am experiencing blue screens for some time now. It was on win 7 and win 10 as well. Could you please check these logs and advise what might be the cause of it? Thanks in advance : link to dumps:...
  6. BSOD system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys: TL,DR: system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys error screen and resetting to factory does not work. Hi, I've recently had an issue with my Hp Envy and it will randomly crash and show the screen shown on the link and it will be stuck in this screen. I have no idea...
  7. Getting a BSOD with the error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED", dxgmms2.sys is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD with the error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED", dxgmms2.sys is the...: have 2 monitors, using main 3440x1440 + 3840x2160 as second monitor. have had no problems until recently. the problem is when i play games on the main monitor and have video content on the second monitor ……….………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. The BSOD occurs...
  8. BSOD While Streaming, L1C63x64.sys Error

BSOD While Streaming, L1C63x64.sys Error: Lately whenever I stream I end up getting a Blue Screen am an hour or so in. I've narrowed it down to my qualcomm atheros ar8151 pci-e gigabit ethernet controller (ndis 6.30) Network Driver. I've updated it when Windows said I had the current drivers (of course) to ver....
  9. BSOD while surfing with chrome of youtube

BSOD while surfing with chrome of youtube: Dear all, Merry Christmas to you! I am geeting very frequent "dcp watchdog violation" BSODs while browsing the web, watching youtube or playing video of any sort. Here are the files for the errors that reliability report of windows 10 :...
  10. BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller while surfing the net

BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller while surfing the net: I have an HP ENVY 17 Notebook and I keep getting BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller it doesn't happen when doing certain thing. I use my laptop at work and I can leave it on go out to lunch and when I come back it's restarted. I've tried asking HP for help and the only thing they seem to...
Tags: