Windows 10: BSOD while using any broswer.

Discus and support BSOD while using any broswer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, this is new. Chrome, Firefox and Edge all cause a BSOD with the error BAD_POOL_HEADER. No other program cause the computer to crash. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mgl92399, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Mgl92399 Win User

BSOD while using any broswer.

So, this is new.

Chrome, Firefox and Edge all cause a BSOD with the error BAD_POOL_HEADER.

No other program cause the computer to crash.

I've tried reinstalling Chrome and Firefox and the error persists.

What does Event Viewer Say? Where do I start???

Here's a list of all just before BSOD:

I'm sort of clueless what could be causing this. I've never seen this kind of problem where all browsers cause a BSOD.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

Mgl92399, Mar 1, 2017
  2. han25 Win User

The day after v30.033 for N96

I just experince the old issue again while I using broswer that's the LCD back light is off again with the new version of software.

Any one ?

Cheers

Han

han25, Mar 1, 2017
  3. E5, Broswer Doesn't load any site at all while connected to the wifii

Hi, My Nokia E5 does'nt load any website at all nor its installing Skype from the OVI store. It alwys says installation failed. It used to work before untill it started to slow down or stop - so tht i had to re-start the phone. I even restored the factory
    settings but to no avail. The worked once nd said something about updating the certificiates but i dont know how to. How do I resolve this?

freshmint---01, Mar 1, 2017
  4. BSOD while using any broswer.

1: Test your RAM

If the error is caused by a faulty RAM memory, check your RAM using the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool.
    To do so, follow these steps:

• Click Start
    • Type in Memory Diagnostics Tool in the search box
    • Right-click on Memory Diagnostics Tool
    • Choose Run as Administrator
    • Follow the instructions to begin the diagnostic process
    2 Update all the drivers and make sure no warning sign appear in device manager

Disable Fast Startup

Fast Startup is enabled by default in Windows. Follow these steps to disable it.

1. Press Win+X (Windows logo key and R key) at the same time. And select Power Options on the pop-up menu.
    2. Select Choose what the power button does in left panel.
    3. Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.

4. Uncheck the box next to Turn on fast startup (recommended) and click on Save changes button
    5. Reboot your PC and see if the error persists.

Vivek Parasa, Mar 1, 2017
  5. lifetec Win User
    lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while using any broswer.

1. BSOD while using any broswer. - Similar Threads - BSOD while using

2. Efficiency mode in broswers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Efficiency mode in broswers: Hey everyone.-Windows keeping turning on efficiency mode on my browsers when i use another application or a game, this happens to all browsers chrome , edge , firefox , opera . thus causing videos to lag badly.-I tried to disable them manually but once i use an application...
  3. Efficiency mode in broswers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Efficiency mode in broswers: Hey everyone.-Windows keeping turning on efficiency mode on my browsers when i use another application or a game, this happens to all browsers chrome , edge , firefox , opera . thus causing videos to lag badly.-I tried to disable them manually but once i use an application...
  4. Cant open certain internet on any broswer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open certain internet on any broswer: I have contact internet service for help, but we couldnt find any reason why i couldnt open certain web. Currently i cant open certain web like canada computer rogers and most of the site. The website i am able to open are all google website and youtube. Currently it only...
  5. Cant open certain internet on any broswer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open certain internet on any broswer: I have contact internet service for help, but we couldnt find any reason why i couldnt open certain web. Currently i cant open certain web like canada computer rogers and most of the site. The website i am able to open are all google website and youtube. Currently it only...
  6. Broswer

in Cortana
    Broswer: After I logged into Microsoft, I haven't been able to use any other browser except for Microsoft edge. I have dealt with this for a couple months now and have been trying to switch to Google, or opera gx browser for a very long time now. Is there any way that I can fix this?...
  7. Defaults Broswer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Defaults Broswer?: Whenever I reboot my computer and when Windows updates, my Default Browser returns to Microsoft Edge from Google Chrome. I also lose my Settings e.g. Display Settings. When I return to Google Chrome and set it as Default, it will remain as Default until I turn the computer...
  8. App & Broswer Control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    App & Broswer Control: After check on update, found the App & Browser Control required action. Click on it and got the following reply in a blue box "Give us a minute We're updating Windows Security. It should be ready to use again shortly" 2 boxes "Copy to clipboard" "Close" Nothing happen. So...
  9. Invalid Page Fault BSOD occurring whilst using Edge broswer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Invalid Page Fault BSOD occurring whilst using Edge broswer: Hi, First post here. Hope you can zero in on the BSOD issue affecting me. I use windows 10 on a custom-build skylake-based desktop I built this year. Windows BSOD on me 3 times in a 90 min period this evening. And when looking at dump files, I can see 18 of them since...
  10. BSOD while using any Office 2016 Applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using any Office 2016 Applications: After a few seconds, minutes, or hours of using any of the Office 2016 applications, my computer crashes with BSOD. I got this Laptop around 2 months ago. I believe all the information on my system is in the attached zip file. If not, please let me know, I won't hesitate to...