Windows 10: BSOD while using any Office 2016 Applications

Discus and support BSOD while using any Office 2016 Applications in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After a few seconds, minutes, or hours of using any of the Office 2016 applications, my computer crashes with BSOD. I got this Laptop around 2 months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by midnightred, Feb 5, 2016.

1. BSOD while using any Office 2016 Applications

After a few seconds, minutes, or hours of using any of the Office 2016 applications, my computer crashes with BSOD.
    I got this Laptop around 2 months ago.
    I believe all the information on my system is in the attached zip file. If not, please let me know, I won't hesitate to post anything needed.

By the way I am using office 360, supplied by my university

Thank you *Smile

:)

midnightred, Feb 5, 2016
  2. lkn118 Win User

BSOD from Office 2016 apps

I had the same problem with my GE62. Comes with i7-5700HQ.

BSOD when opening Excel, PPT and Word. Crashes every single time I click on the design tab.

All Office 2016 apps crash randomly too.

No issues with Office 2013 though. Shouldn't have upgraded to Office 2016. Any way to downgrade to the 2013's version?

lkn118, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Windows 10 update downloads Office 2013 updates when Office 2013 is not installed

Office 2016 is a click to run application suite, it handles its own updates, not through Windows Update.

Open Word or any other Office 2016 application, click File > Accounts > Update now or it will notify you when updates are available.

The method I recommended are for older Office products.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 5, 2016
  4. BSOD while using any Office 2016 Applications

How long do I run the CPU test for?

midnightred, Feb 6, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Prime95 up to 3 hours unless errors occurs as described in the tutorial..

IntelBurnTest stops itself if the tests finishes or errors occurs, it takes max 21 minutes with the highest test.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while using any Office 2016 Applications

1. BSOD while using any Office 2016 Applications - Similar Threads - BSOD while using

2. Many BSOD's and crashes while using an application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many BSOD's and crashes while using an application: I have recently been playing dwarf fortress' steam version and while normally playing, the game would suddenly crash after 3 minutes on average I've checked on the event viewer and it would always be a 0xc0000005 error that I don't seem to be able to fix. This issue became...
  3. Many BSOD's and crashes while using an application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many BSOD's and crashes while using an application: I have recently been playing dwarf fortress' steam version and while normally playing, the game would suddenly crash after 3 minutes on average I've checked on the event viewer and it would always be a 0xc0000005 error that I don't seem to be able to fix. This issue became...
  4. Office 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2016: I have Office 2016 and want to dictate to text in word, But am unable to turn it on through the File/options/general pathway, however there is no Office intelligent services listed under General for me to turn it on. So does my Office 2016 bundle include the necessary word...
  5. Office 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2016: I have Office 2016 and want to dictate to text in word, But am unable to turn it on through the File/options/general pathway, however there is no Office intelligent services listed under General for me to turn it on. So does my Office 2016 bundle include the necessary word...
  6. Office 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2016: I HAD OFFICE 2016 DOWNLOADED, INSTALLED, AND ACTIVAED IN MY MS ACCOUNT. IT WAS INSTALLED AND WORKING ON A COMPUTER FOR A YEAR UNTIL I "CLEANED" THE COMPUTER AND UNINSTALLED IT. I RECENTLY DOWNLOADED AND REINSTALLEDIT ON THE SAME COMPUTER USED BEFORE. I COULD NOT ACTIVATE IT....
  7. OFFICE 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OFFICE 2016: RESPECTED SIR/ MA'AM I WANT TO ASK A QUESTION THAT IS MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016 STILL AVAILABLE TO BE DOWNLOADED FOR FREE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2016/93c5c231-94de-44e9-a78b-35e78eed65ae
  8. Scanning using Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Scanning using Office 2016: I currently use Office 2016. If I am using Publisher or Powerpoint I frequently want to scan in graphics or photos. In the past using Office 2007 I could do this directly but with 2016 I have to scan to a file e.g. Pictures and then insert from there. While this works well...
  9. Office 2016

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Office 2016: I had pruchased from Office Depot a license for Office 2016. My computer crashed and I had to reinstall and can't find my license number. Is there any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2016/6dfb2c1e-e29d-49c8-95a4-d58bc2809253"
  10. BSOD while using any broswer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using any broswer.: So, this is new. Chrome, Firefox and Edge all cause a BSOD with the error BAD_POOL_HEADER. No other program cause the computer to crash. I've tried reinstalling Chrome and Firefox and the error persists. What does Event Viewer Say? Where do I start??? Here's a...