Windows 10: BSOD while using bittorrent

Discus and support BSOD while using bittorrent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone Like many people among us I get a BSOD while using bittorrent. I have a new laptop running on windows 10. I've read a lot about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WEETJE, May 6, 2016.

1. WEETJE Win User

BSOD while using bittorrent

Hello everyone

Like many people among us I get a BSOD while using bittorrent.

I have a new laptop running on windows 10.

I've read a lot about this problem on internet but can't fix the problem. I think I already updated all my network drivers.

Is there a genius who can help me, please?

Attachment 78611
    Attachment 78614

:)

WEETJE, May 6, 2016

2. torrenting leads to BSOD

Hey buddy I have installed that driver and using BitTorrent and now its not leading to BSOD.

Thankyou very much...

mehlamhussain, May 6, 2016
  3. awaisniaz Win User
    i get "windows ran out of memory. unable to allocate 52226546bytes" error from bitorrent, though RAM memory is more than 6 GB unused

i often get error "windows ran out of memory. unable to allocate 52226546bytes" error from bittorrent though RAM memory is more than 6 GB unused, and bittorrent crashes . the same error also appears often while starting bittorrent and the app closes while
    starting ...even if i have only the bittorrent running,,,though in task manager more than 6GB of 12GB DDR3 ram is unused...the problem surfaced again after i downgraded from the latest version to version 9.5, when i could not start bittorrent with its latest
    version which i was using

awaisniaz, May 6, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Would you care to compare this with another client e.g. tixati?
    (I rarely use torrents, so can't comment on its performance personally).

dalchina, May 6, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Please run the DM Log Collector again, all files but dumps are missing.

axe0, May 6, 2016
  6. WEETJE Win User
    Attachment 79187

I hope this is a good file. Thanx

WEETJE, May 10, 2016
  7. WEETJE Win User
    I will post it again

WEETJE, May 10, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

I suggest that you reinstall or update the Broadcomm drivers + update the BIOS to v1.02.
    Code: 1: kd> lmvm bcmwl63a Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`7e3d0000 fffff800`7f108000 bcmwl63a T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: bcmwl63a.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl63a.sys Image name: bcmwl63a.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Sun Oct 25 15:43:02 2015 (562CEA76) CheckSum: 00B34C3D ImageSize: 00D38000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

9. WEETJE Win User
    [/quote] I will do it this evening or tomorrow! I have read that it is a little bit tricky to update your BIOS. Any recommendations? Should I back-up my files, my register and my systemfiles on an external drive before I start? I this a good step-by-step manual? How to Update Your BIOS | PCWorld

WEETJE, May 10, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Backing up is something one should always do on a regular base.
    Updating the BIOS rarely does go wrong, if it goes wrong you can pretty much throw away your laptop as the mainboard will be bricked then. However when a mainboard has dual BIOS then you can use the other BIOS to restore the corrupted BIOS.

That isn't a tutorial, but a general guide of what an average user has to do for updating the BIOS.
    For more information on how to update the BIOS you need to read the documentation Acer should provide.

11. WEETJE Win User
    Attachment 79254

Hello axe0, the BIOS was updated and accordingly to Acer my Broadcom-driver is the latest. I checked the Broadcom site but can find only drivers for Linux.

I had another BSOD when using Bittorrent, I also happens with Frostwire so I don't think that another bittorrent client would be a solution. I appreciate your help.

WEETJE, May 10, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    You can't reinstall the drivers from Acer?

13. dalchina New Member

dalchina, May 11, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    Not really odd: from 2016 3rd month 11th day.

15. dalchina New Member
    Oh, in the UK we put the year last, so when I scanned down quickly and saw lots of '11s - there are a couple of 21's though. Chinese order is 'big to small' (y/m/d). Also a bit unusual to actually have a good selection of drivers for Win 10.

dalchina, May 11, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD while using bittorrent - Similar Threads - BSOD while using

2. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use: I was watching Twitch and got this BSOD. I tried Driver Verifier using the instructions here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983and this is the dmp...
  3. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use: I was watching Twitch and got this BSOD. I tried Driver Verifier using the instructions here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983and this is the dmp...
  4. BSOD while not using PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while not using PC: Hi there, i have been experiancing BSOD multiple times every 2 days or so, it happend once or twice while using the PC browsing on chrome as well as AFK, heres the DMP file uploaded to google drive: i have tried the drivers check within windows 10 i have downloaded the...
  5. BSOD while using torrent

BSOD while using torrent: Hello. I'm not that knowledgeable in IT, so please be patient with me. (Windows 10) Log: Dropbox - LAPTOP-V0QLQ451-(2020-11-11_00-07-25).zip - Simplify your life Since this morning I've been having repeatedly BSOD with written BAD POOL CALLER. After trying all the tutorial...
  6. BSoD while using computer

BSoD while using computer: I encountered a BSoD while playing League. I was also in a voice call in Discord but never had issues like this before. Here are the dump files with msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asd78M-c21qc71iQlA4VbNSa6ai-...
  7. Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.

Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.: Hi everyone !. On start-up a version of BitTorrent opens up almost immediately! I have tried, I think, every conventional method in Windows 10, and by Removal software to rid my PC of it ... all to no avail !. Control Panel/ Programs and Features/ Uninstall tells me that ì...
  8. BSOD - Whille using Bittorrent/Utorrent

BSOD - Whille using Bittorrent/Utorrent: Hello, I am getting BSODs specifically whenever I use Bit-torrent/U-torrent. I didn't have this issue previously until now and I really have no idea how to fix this! Please help and thanks so much in advance. Here's my dump files. Ray 27171
  9. Cannot unistall bittorrent

Cannot unistall bittorrent: I need help to uninstall bit torrent from the app menu. When I click the uninstall button, nothing happens and the app icon is still there. There does not seem to have been a folder in the program files called bittorrent I can uninstall either. thanks in advance 48916
  10. BSOD while using uTorrent

BSOD while using uTorrent: Hello people, Every time I use uTorrent, I get a BSOD saying "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". This happens ONLY when I use uTorrent. According to Ma-Config (Ma-Config), all my drivers are up to date. I have checked the dmp file with BlueScreenView, however that...