Windows 10: BSOD While using browser tools

Discus and support BSOD While using browser tools in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; first of all sorry for my english, Hello i just recently work on new company and my work focus on using tools from the browser suddenly my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by holicangel, Jun 18, 2016.

1. BSOD While using browser tools

first of all sorry for my english,

Hello i just recently work on new company and my work focus on using tools from the browser

suddenly my laptop got BSOD while open the tools on my chrome or mozilla

the text it self said " IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE"

if i close my tool's tab on my browser it will not happen, but the annoying part if i working and then my laptop get the BSOD message it will screw up my work

and i attached the dump file

thank you in advance

:)

holicangel, Jun 18, 2016
  2. ResnickRE Win User

BSOD problem: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

I received a BSOD while using my web browser.

What Failed: TeeDriverW8x64.sys

DUMP file: 8_21_2017

ResnickRE, Jun 18, 2016
  3. ResnickRE Win User
    BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

I received a BSOD while using my web browser.

What Failed: TeeDriverW8x64.sys

Link to DUMP file: 8_21_2017

ResnickRE, Jun 18, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD While using browser tools

You are way back level on Windows Updates. You currently have version 10240 installed, the latest is 10586.420.

Please apply all Windows Updates then test and see how things are.

Meanwhile I'll look at the dumps you posted.

Ztruker, Jun 18, 2016
  5. Ztruker Win User
    The newest dump has the following:
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys Probably caused by : athrx.sys ( athrx+1c8d6 )[/quote] It's very old, dated Thu Jul 08 05:03:45 2010.

I think this is part of the driver for a Atheros Wireless device. There are no Windows 8 or 10 drivers on the ASUS site for the Atheros WiFi device. Look in Device Manager and see what is lists under Network Adapters for WiFi. See if you can find a newer driver that works with Windows 10.

I checked a couple more dumps and they are the same, so the Atheros WiFi driver is the problem.

Ztruker, Jun 18, 2016
  6. I revert back to the older build because the newest build made my laptop performance very bad, i always occuring stuttering lag when playing games.

Ok at least i will give it a try

Thank u for the suggestion

holicangel, Jun 19, 2016
  7. It's very old, dated Thu Jul 08 05:03:45 2010.

I think this is part of the driver for a Atheros Wireless device. There are no Windows 8 or 10 drivers on the ASUS site for the Atheros WiFi device. Look in Device Manager and see what is lists under Network Adapters for WiFi. See if you can find a newer driver that works with Windows 10.

I checked a couple more dumps and they are the same, so the Atheros WiFi driver is the problem.[/quote] I wonder what's wrong with the dump file, i occurred the problem about 8 times.

And for the atheros driver i think its very difficult to find the new driver

But thank u for ur analysis

holicangel, Jun 19, 2016
  8. Ztruker Win User

You may have to use a USB WiFi dongle to replace you built-in Atheros WiFi. Lots available: usb wifi

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD While using browser tools - Similar Threads - BSOD While using

2. BSOD Memory_Management mainly while using browser, need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Memory_Management mainly while using browser, need help: Started a few months ago which happens randomly while I'm using chromeBut the past few days it has gotten worse to the point that I'm having multiple crashes a daySometimes it even crashes immediately after reboot before I did anythingI tried updating my gpu driver and using...
  3. BSOD Memory_Management mainly while using browser, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory_Management mainly while using browser, need help: Started a few months ago which happens randomly while I'm using chromeBut the past few days it has gotten worse to the point that I'm having multiple crashes a daySometimes it even crashes immediately after reboot before I did anythingI tried updating my gpu driver and using...
  4. BSOD Memory_Management mainly while using browser, need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frequent BSOD Crashes Only While Using Various Browsers

Frequent BSOD Crashes Only While Using Various Browsers: My Windows10 has been crashing to reboot, or to an intermediary no-task-bar glitchy state, repeatedly.This only occurs while actively using web browsers — Firefox, Chrome, and Edge, so far. It doesn't happen when those browsers have finished loading sites and are idling, and...
  6. Frequent BSOD Crashes Only While Using Various Browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD Crashes Only While Using Various Browsers: My Windows10 has been crashing to reboot, or to an intermediary no-task-bar glitchy state, repeatedly.This only occurs while actively using web browsers — Firefox, Chrome, and Edge, so far. It doesn't happen when those browsers have finished loading sites and are idling, and...
  7. Frequent BSOD Crashes Only While Using Various Browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Netflix causing BSOD while using the Netflix app and internet browsers

Netflix causing BSOD while using the Netflix app and internet browsers: I have been experiencing BSOD while watching Netflix in both the app from the Microsoft store and a variety of internet browsers. As far as I can tell my drivers are up to date. Any help would be appreciated....
  9. BSOD while using Windows 10 recovery tool

BSOD while using Windows 10 recovery tool: Hi guys i'm a new user here and not very much experienced with computers. i only have the basic understandings of things. I didn't know where to post this since it's multiple issues so here goes.About 3 days ago my pc BSOD while listening music and running fm17 on the...
  10. BSOD while playing browser game.

BSOD while playing browser game.: newly updated to 10 pro from 7 pro. crashed today while I was playing browser based flash player game. I made sure to update all my drivers and re-installed programs that needed to be. my computer is self built (my first custom). Any help would be great. thank you for your...