Windows 10: BSOD while using Chrome very often (and freezing OS).

Discus and support BSOD while using Chrome very often (and freezing OS). in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Im getting too much BSOD, specifically using Google Chrome and normaly it happens when I have a lot of tabs open and I do something, like closing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChateauDemex, Sep 9, 2017.

1. BSOD while using Chrome very often (and freezing OS).

Hi, Im getting too much BSOD, specifically using Google Chrome and normaly it happens when I have a lot of tabs open and I do something, like closing one tab, open one, scroll, or click. Not always having a lot of tabs, sometimes made it with a few opened, somedays make me that 6 times in a row when recovering closed tabs after BSOD.

Sometimes freezes everything, even the CapsLock LED of keyboard, but it's not related with chrome use and I don't know if that is from the same reason of the BSOD. To unfreeze I have to disconnect or connect the power, close down and open the screen or send to sleep with button and power on again. Exactly after unfreezing it ejecute in one second all movements, clicks and keystrokes I done while freezed.

Hope you can help. Thanks.

Attachment 152609

:)

ChateauDemex, Sep 9, 2017
  2. Janus117 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

I got a BSOD with the stop code DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER while I was using google chrome. I have had other crashes, freezes and a different BSOD before. I've provided the dump files.

Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

Janus117, Sep 9, 2017
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly and then BSOD

Starting 2 weeks ago, my Windows 10 PC started freezing randomly very often (all applications: browsers, ms office applications, etc) and then, after a while, I get a BSOD about

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTIONS

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

There is no advancement in the dump percentage and after a while the PC reboots, sometimes in the recovery console, sometimes in Windows.

I uploaded NFO, DMPs and Speccy files at Minidump.zip.
    Thanks in advance

s_federici, Sep 9, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

BSOD while using Chrome very often (and freezing OS).

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

zbook, Sep 9, 2017
  5. I'm so sorry to read that, because I do not support piracy in software, music or videos. My roommate use my computer often, and I don't know if he installed or downloaded anything forbidden. Can you tell me name of piracy issue?

Now I'm worried, my laptop could have viruses because of that. *Sad

ChateauDemex, Sep 9, 2017
  6. Thank you zbook. I will fix that or make a clean install of the OS (and change my password, no more roommate permission to use my stuff). I will close this thread and if after that a have any issue, I will contact again. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenient.

My bests.

ChateauDemex, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while using Chrome very often (and freezing OS).

1. BSOD while using Chrome very often (and freezing OS). - Similar Threads - BSOD while using

2. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  3. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  4. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Very often.

BSOD Very often.: So, I updated my windows and installed a New SSD and Ram. Now I'm getting BSOD very often, like every 30 min If I play games or 2 hrs browsing web. I have created a minidump but I don't know how to analyze it myself. please help if you can. Thank you. Mini Dump File...
  6. Computer BSODs Very Often

Computer BSODs Very Often: Guys, I've been tearing my hair out for the past month trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer and I am running out of ideas, I saw someone post something similar here almost 10 years ago and they got helpful responses, so here I am. I'll start with the specs of...
  7. BSOD not often, but very random

BSOD not often, but very random: A while ago I realized that my intel i7-9700kf wasn't boost clocking to ~4.9 GHz like it was advertised, but instead was locked at 3.6 GHz. Upon looking at device manager, I noticed I got yellow triangles around my processors, so I followed some guides which involved...
  8. BSOD Often & freezes

BSOD Often & freezes: My computer has been crashing the past few weeks since installation and either freezes or BSOD. Until today the BSOD has frozen on 0% and not given me dump files, despite being set up to. It crashed today and I now have a minidump file - please see attached. Thanks in...
  9. Bsods while using chrome.

Bsods while using chrome.: Hi, I have had alot off Bsods while using chrome lately. Most of the time it's when i'm watching something on netflix. Usually different bsod: error messages. Tried a couple of things but haven't solved it, here is a dmp file and a speccy file. Any help is appreciated. :)...
  10. BSOD while using Google Chrome(?)

BSOD while using Google Chrome(?): Hello everyone, I hope You can help me with my problem regarding a new PC I bought. It got 2 BSODs in between a few days and it seems both happened while using Google Chrome, but I'm not really sure if that's the cause or something else. I did some hardware testing after the...