Windows 10: BSoD while using computer

Discus and support BSoD while using computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I encountered a BSoD while playing League. I was also in a voice call in Discord but never had issues like this before. Here are the dump files with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichesZ, Jul 14, 2018.

1. RichesZ Win User

BSoD while using computer

I encountered a BSoD while playing League. I was also in a voice call in Discord but never had issues like this before.

Here are the dump files with msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asd78M-c21qc71iQlA4VbNSa6ai-

:)

RichesZ, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Jul 14, 2018
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSoD while using computer :)

cplpro, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

1. BSoD while using computer - Similar Threads - BSoD while using

2. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use: I was watching Twitch and got this BSOD. I tried Driver Verifier using the instructions here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983and this is the dmp...
  3. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while using computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while using computer.: Hi,I have a pre-built computer and got it in 2020. Ever since I gotten it, I have been getting constant BSOD's and most of them are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while I'm doing school, playing games, or just browsing the internet. It's really getting on my nerve because I get about...
  4. BSOD while not using PC

BSOD while not using PC: Hi there, i have been experiancing BSOD multiple times every 2 days or so, it happend once or twice while using the PC browsing on chrome as well as AFK, heres the DMP file uploaded to google drive: i have tried the drivers check within windows 10 i have downloaded the...
  5. BSOD while using torrent

BSOD while using torrent: Hello. I'm not that knowledgeable in IT, so please be patient with me. (Windows 10) Log: Dropbox - LAPTOP-V0QLQ451-(2020-11-11_00-07-25).zip - Simplify your life Since this morning I've been having repeatedly BSOD with written BAD POOL CALLER. After trying all the tutorial...
  6. BSOD occasionally while computer is not in use

BSOD occasionally while computer is not in use: DESKTOP-M2SIV48-(2020-10-26_09-54-03).zip I am getting occasional BSODs on my gaming Win10 PC (version 1909, build 18363.1139). Not sure what may be causing this. Any and all help is appreciated! :) 167126
  7. Windows 10 BSOD while using computer normally

Windows 10 BSOD while using computer normally: Hello, I got a BSOD with the stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and the "what failed" NETIO.SYS. This happened while I was watching a youtube video; the video suddenly stuttered hard and half a second later the BSOD shows up. Here's a link to the onedrive folder with...
  8. Random BSOD's while using computer

Random BSOD's while using computer: Hello, recently my laptop has been crashing. I had a few BSOD's about a week ago and one today. The crashes are seemingly random. Sometimes it crashes when I'm watching youtube, sometimes when I'm browsing reddit. I haven't downloaded any new drivers or anything so I don't...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe while normally using computer

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe while normally using computer: Hello, I have a gnarly issue with a clean install of Windows 10 enterprise on a new computer. A preview of the mini dump you have here Capture.JPG - Google Drive I did the steps for a complete data collection about it here. Attachment 110542 Any kind of help will be...
  10. BSOD while using bittorrent

BSOD while using bittorrent: Hello everyone Like many people among us I get a BSOD while using bittorrent. I have a new laptop running on windows 10. I've read a lot about this problem on internet but can't fix the problem. I think I already updated all my network drivers. Is there a genius...