Windows 10: BSOD while using Vega 11 Graphics ( New build )

Discus and support BSOD while using Vega 11 Graphics ( New build ) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I've been having this problem with my new build since I put it together. Whenever I install Radeon Drivers for Vega 11 iGPU, my system will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rex1708, Aug 22, 2018.

1. rex1708 Win User

BSOD while using Vega 11 Graphics ( New build )

Hello.

I've been having this problem with my new build since I put it together.

Whenever I install Radeon Drivers for Vega 11 iGPU, my system will crash. I always will get a BSOD while
    using the iGPU

Currently, I have disabled Vega 11 from the device manager and am able to write this. If I enable it my system will
    crash.

I get the Kernel Critical 41 error everytime before I get a BSOD.

I need help. I've played with BIOS settings a lot and none of them has solved this problem.I've reinstalled windows, tried the 1709 version but it has not helped. I can only run stable if I disable the Vega 11 in devmanager. Help me please.

My build-
    PSU - Corsair VS 450W 80+

MSI x370 Gaming Plus

Ryzen 2400G

Corsair Venegance 3000Mhz C16 Latency memory kit

Segate Barracuda 1TB

Current OS- Windows 10 ( 1709 )

Edit 1:- First test ( 23/08/18) done while Vega 11 enabled. Second (22/08/18) without it.

:)

rex1708, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS WITH WINDOWS 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to download the latest version of Fallout New Vegas it would be compatible, if you face any issue then try to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install Game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the Game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Brink Win User

CES 2017: AMD's new Vega graphics architecture goes far beyond gaming

Read more: CES 2017: AMD's new Vega graphics architecture goes far beyond gaming | ZDNet

Brink, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD while using Vega 11 Graphics ( New build ) - Similar Threads - BSOD while using

2. Windows 11 doesn't support AMD Ryzen 2400G with Vega Graphics 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't support AMD Ryzen 2400G with Vega Graphics 11.: Windows 11 doesn't support AMD Ryzen 2400G with Vega Graphics 11. Even though it support AMD Ryzen 3 why can't it support Windows 11. PLS ADD SUPPORT FOR AMD RYZEN 2400G...
  3. Windows 11 doesn't support AMD Ryzen 2400G with Vega Graphics 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesn't support AMD Ryzen 2400G with Vega Graphics 11.: Windows 11 doesn't support AMD Ryzen 2400G with Vega Graphics 11. Even though it support AMD Ryzen 3 why can't it support Windows 11. PLS ADD SUPPORT FOR AMD RYZEN 2400G...
  4. Minecraft is using Vega 8's integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft is using Vega 8's integrated graphics: Hi, I need help with something and I don't know where to look for it, I have an ASUS TUF FX505DT laptop, and it comes with a GTX 1650 graphics card but Minecraft is using Vega 8's integrated graphics, I'm using optifine along with forge, and using shaders my game is crashing...
  5. GTX 1050ti plus ryzen 5/3 with vega graphics BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GTX 1050ti plus ryzen 5/3 with vega graphics BSOD: Hi y'all, been having a problem when im installing my gtx 1050 ti with my ryzen 5 3400g and my nephew's ryzen 3 3200g.here is the result of the dump file i checked two dump filesplease help me.>>>>>Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c...
  6. vega 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    vega 11: Buenas queria consultar porque mi video integrado vega 11 del procesador ryzen 5 3400g no estaria funcionando. Codigo error 12 me dice que no hay recursos suficientes. me podrian ayudar?...
  7. BSOD On New Build

BSOD On New Build: Hi guys, Can anyone please help me? I've literally wasted so much time trying to identify why my system sometimes goes many hours fine, and on some days it BSOD's... mostly when using Adobe applications. Machine: i9 7940 X Stock 32GB HyperX Predator (MemTest run for 24...
  8. BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception: So I got a BSOD when using SV 12 and it was somthing along the lines of Unexpected_Store_Exception the required files are attached below... And if its a driver issue I dobut I will be able to fix it as my Laptop is over 5 Year old *Sad I am at work pretty much all day so...
  9. BSOD on New Build

BSOD on New Build: Hi All, I hate my first post to be a problem but I've run out of ideas. I recently built a new PC for work, so no gaming. I've had around 10 BSOD's a day and can't pin it down to one of my actions. It can be while browsing, using Office or Remote desktop. It even BSOD...
  10. BSOD new build while graphic intensive

BSOD new build while graphic intensive: Good day everyone, Last wednesday i got all my pc parts together and build it, when booted it worked perfectly. Installed windows and Nvidia drivers (first.. then motherboard.. yes perhaps its stupid) didnt do much on it, just happy it worked. Thursday i bought...