Windows 10: BSOD while watching online specially Youtube, ntoskrnl.exe, hal.dll.

Discus and support BSOD while watching online specially Youtube, ntoskrnl.exe, hal.dll. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help me, i still got this BSOD after upgrading to win10, I was at the point that im going to give up... I did, chkdsk, sfc /scannow... they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yayee, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Yayee Win User

BSOD while watching online specially Youtube, ntoskrnl.exe, hal.dll.

Please help me, i still got this BSOD after upgrading to win10,
    I was at the point that im going to give up...
    I did, chkdsk, sfc /scannow... they said i have a faulty ram...but i kinda doubt it...

pls help me,

:)

Yayee, Aug 5, 2015
  2. AngDean Win User

hal.dll+35f1f bsod error in Windows 10

OT- hal.dll+35f1f bsod

Hello,

There was a bsod just now, which is the first time I've experienced it - and should I be worrying about it?

This is what I got from BlueScreenView:

071816-24656-01.dmp

18/7/2016 8:23:23 PM

0x00000124

00000000`00000000

ffffe000`2db12028

00000000`b2000000

00000000`00100402

hal.dll

hal.dll+35f1f

x64

ntoskrnl.exe+142940

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071816-24656-01.dmp

What caused this? Thanks!

AngDean, Aug 5, 2015
  3. LukeH0504 Win User
    Stop Error Caused by ntoskrnl.exe

I was watching some normal YouTube videos and then my laptop suddenly went to an OSoD (Orange Screen of Death). The stop error was DPC Watchdog Violation and it was caused by ntoskrnl.exe. This is the third time I have seen this error and they all happened
    while watching youtube. This is the first time it has been orange however.

LukeH0504, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Yayee Win User

Really need your help, I cant use my PC properly...
    please do reply *cry

Yayee, Aug 5, 2015
  5. source: Have you been waiting for a response?

It still applies here! Just be patient and resume doing what you do. Someone will look into it in near future.

chris1neji, Aug 6, 2015
  6. Yayee Win User
    Im sorry, im so freaked out about this, I cant use my PC, im only using my phone...

Yayee, Aug 6, 2015
  7. Yayee Win User
    Im so sorry about that sir, it's just i really cant use my computer for days...
    I already run memtest and it took 5hours with 4 passes, no error results, My system is at stock speed no overclocking done...
    i run diagnostics from the manufacturer sire(Western Digital) no errors on quick and extended test..but i tried HDtune and while testing, it triggers bsod which is caused by hal.dll, and address again from ntoskrnel.exe..but i will try the seatest, and other test that you gave...
    Thank you so much for the reply
    and Im very sorry for what ive done..

ill come back as soon all the tests are done..

heres the dump, on the other one...Attachment 29428

Yayee, Aug 7, 2015
  8. Boozad Win User

It needs to be 8 passes minimum, 4 will be inconclusive.

I'll look at the new dumps as soon as I get time.

Boozad, Aug 7, 2015
  9. Yayee Win User
    Ok sir ill run memtest overnight..ill be back tom woth the results..thank you sir..

Yayee, Aug 7, 2015
  10. derek10 Win User
    Then your RAM memory is bad. Did you try another RAM module?
    It can also mean overheating. Check temperatures

in my experience Memtest sometimes passed on bad memory

derek10, Aug 7, 2015
  11. Yayee Win User
    Not yet,but tomorrow ill borrow the rams of my friend(1333 8gb kingston)...its kinda wierd because the ram is just maybe 6mos since i bought it, and i didnt do any OC...my temps are just fine...i have cputemp to monitor my cpu and a gadget on windows to check on my gputemp..tnx for the reps...

Yayee, Aug 7, 2015
  12. Yayee Win User
    I've run memtest overnight, 8 passes, no error results,Prime95 test, no errors or crashes,furmark test,no errors as well, im going to my friends place to get that Ram modules...to check if its really Ram or maybe HDD... one more test to go and that's the seatools...

Yayee, Aug 8, 2015
  13. Yayee Win User

I've gone to my friend and he didn't tell me that his RAM was a DDR2, so no luck at testing other Modules...
    but I've got another BSOD today, and it's labeles WHEA_Uncorrectable_error, file : hal.dll...

here's the dump sir...

thank you..

Yayee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD while watching online specially Youtube, ntoskrnl.exe, hal.dll. - Similar Threads - BSOD while watching

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  3. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  4. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  5. DPC Watchdog violations while watching Youtube, caused by HAL

DPC Watchdog violations while watching Youtube, caused by HAL: This comes in waves, it'll cause problems consistently for weeks, and then be fine for a while. I'm in the middle of another wave. Watching Youtube in Chrome, not every single time but often enough (sometimes once a day, sometimes multiple times in an hour). Attempting to...
  6. BSOD while watching online videos

BSOD while watching online videos: Many times when I watch online videos( youtube/netflix/others) my laptop freezes and after 10 seconds brings bsod with the error dpc_watchdog_violation. Any help ? 91321
  7. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  8. BSOD while watching a youtube video

BSOD while watching a youtube video: Hello. System specs: CPU: I5-4690k RAM: Kingston Fury 2x4GB MOBO: Z97-D3H GPU:R9 280x PowerColor PSU: NZXT Hale v2 Browser: Google Chrome OS: Windows 10 x64 I was watching a youtube video with ~10 tabs open and I received a BSOD saying that I have kdcom.dll missing...
  9. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  10. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...