Windows 10: BSOD while watching streams

Discus and support BSOD while watching streams in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings, So recently, I've noticed some minor freezes while watching streams, it only happens once, then it stops. Unfortunately, today, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marky, May 11, 2016.

1. Marky Win User

BSOD while watching streams

Greetings,

So recently, I've noticed some minor freezes while watching streams, it only happens once, then it stops.
    Unfortunately, today, my computer completely froze and I got a BSOD error, with the following message:

"VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL"

So I went to the reliability monitor and it shows 4 Hardware Errors (see image below), then the system crashes unexpectedly.

BSOD while watching streams [​IMG]

After doing some research, I found that the parameter 1 is 0xA which translates to:

"An invalid attempt to use a pinned allocation was made."

Here's the link of the error message that I got:

Bug Check 0x10E: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL - Windows 10 hardware dev

I also uploaded a .zip file that contains everything, including the dump file.

The details of the BSOD error according to the reliability monitor:

Origem
    Windows

Resumo
    Encerrou inesperadamente

Data
    ‎11-‎05-‎2016 21:47

Estado
    Relatório enviado

Assinatura do problema
    Nome do Evento de Problema: BlueScreen
    Código: 10e
    Parâmetro 1: a
    Parâmetro 2: ffffc001611cee20
    Parâmetro 3: 0
    Parâmetro 4: 0
    Versão do SO: 10_0_10586
    Service pack: 0_0
    Produto: 256_1
    Versão do SO: 10.0.10586.2.0.0.256.48
    ID de Região: 2070

Ficheiros que ajudam a descrever o problema (alguns ficheiros poderão deixar de estar disponíveis)
    051116-14375-01.dmp
    sysdata.xml
    WERInternalMetadata.xml

System hardware:

GPU: GTX 970
    CPU: I5 4690
    RAM: DDR3 1600MHz 8GB
    PSU: XFX 550W

This ONLY happens while watching streams, which is extremely odd, I've tested various games to see if I would get similar freezes or even a BSOD, and I didn't, I tried intensive games such as GTA V, Dark Souls 3 and The Witcher 3.
    I have the latest NVIDIA driver installed (365.10), I've used sfc /scannow various times, reinstalled my display driver completely using DDU and I keep getting random freezes.

Thank you for reading, I hope that you can assist me with this issue.

:)

Marky, May 11, 2016

2. Windows 10 stuttering.

And today, for no reason at all, while watching a twitch stream i had a bsod. On a 4 day old installation that was made fresh btw.

nicolaj1982, May 11, 2016
  3. BSOD and connecting/disconnecting sounds without reasson on Microsof Surface Pro 4

Got a few times a BSOD, decided to lock the screen on the next BSOD by preventing the system from automatically restarting - but since then no BSOD yet occurred - .

While we today where watching an online streaming TV program (with Internet Explorer) we heard the system sounds like an appliance was disconnected and again connected but we did not do anything ourselves. After that the stream was stuttering.

Anyone an idea of what is wrong? The Surface is about 9 months old and I just started to use it recently. It is the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 256Gb SSD / 8Gb / i5.

Richard

Richvanleeuwen, May 11, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

5. Marky Win User
    Greetings,

What type of programs do I need to remove from my system, I can't remember which ones I activated using cracked keys.

Best regards,

Marky, May 12, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Examples:
    Code: 127.0.0.1 license.piriform.com Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico Public:Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico Public[/quote] I suggest that you go through your programs to see whether you legal activated them or not.

7. Marky Win User
    I suggest that you go through your programs to see whether you legal activated them or not.[/quote] Greetings,

I'll completely uninstall those programs as soon as I can, then I'll re-upload the .zip file.
    Thank you for the assistance.

Best regards,

Marky, May 12, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

A new zip isn't needed until another BSOD has occured, it is only important that you remove the pirated programs nothing more *Smile

9. Marky Win User
    Greetings,

I've uninstalled CCleaner and KMSpico, both these programs were cracked, and I've also cleared my hosts file as you can see from the image below.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Best regards,

Marky, May 13, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    KMSpico isn't a program that you crack, it is a program used to crack Office & Windows and I know your Windows is legit as I've seen the activation details which does only contain generic things FYI.

From this I understand you have more illegal activated programs, please make sure that you remove all of them.

11. Marky Win User
    Greetings,

My apologies, I completely forgot what was the point of KMSpico. It's been a long time since I used it.
    I've uninstalled Microsoft Office aswell as you can see from link below.
    Thank you for bearing with me, I highly appreciate it.

https://i.imgur.com/Rjiq0OU.png

Best regards,

Marky, May 13, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    Before we continue troubleshooting, please go through your programs and ensure you've removed all illegal activated programs.
    Illegal activated programs could make troubleshooting difficult so it is important that you remove them all.

If you're sure that you have removed all illegal activated programs let me know and we'll continue troubleshooting *Smile
    If you've meanwhile had another BSOD, follow the BSOD Posting Instructions again and upload a new zip.

13. Marky Win User

Greetings,

After I uninstalled Microsoft Office, I checked all my programs and it seems that I managed to remove the cracked ones.
    So far I have not had another BSOD, but you can begin troubleshooting whenever you can.

Best regards,

Marky, May 15, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    With what program do you watch streams?
    Given the bugcheck & parameter + that other things don't crash your system it is clear that not the video card or drivers are causing problems even though the bugcheck indicates a video problem which usually relates to the drivers or the GPU itself.

Please update the BIOS to the most recent version
    B85M-K | Motherboards | ASUS India

15. Marky Win User
    Greetings,

I finished updating my BIOS to the latest version "B85M-K BIOS 1011". So it's possible, by updating my BIOS, it'll prevent such issues from happening in the future?

Best regards,

Marky, May 15, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD while watching streams - Similar Threads - BSOD while watching

2. BSOD While Streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While Streaming: Recently I began running in to the BSOD while using streamlabs. Ive downloaded blue screen view to try to solve in my limited capabilities. Of course I reached a dead end and I am now seeking knowledgeable assistance. Im not sure how to attach the dmp file*. Cheers!...
  3. BSOD while Streaming

BSOD while Streaming: Hi! I'm having BSOD while streaming and it's a pain in the *** because I've to restart and start streaming again it's hell in earth. Could anyone help me figure out what is the problem? I've uninstalled my previous graphics drivers and reinstall them again, the OS is new,...
  4. BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..

BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..: I recently have been trying to stream on twitch, and it works for like 30 minutes-1 hour then my computer crashes.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, really want to start streaming seriously and on a schedule but can't due to this unfortunate issue that frequently...
  5. BSOD Watching Streaming

BSOD Watching Streaming: First off I'm on a fresh install of windows 10 x64 the latest Nov. build I was watching some streams on twitchtv just letting it play not doing anything else on the Pc after two hours of that the bsod occurred saying system_service_exception. Bluescreenviewer stated a bug...
  6. BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video

BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and everything has been really smooth, except recently I've started getting increasingly frequent BSOD crashes. It usually gives me the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, but sometimes I get other ones. It was fairly infrequent, but last night it...
  7. BSOD while watching Twitch.tv

BSOD while watching Twitch.tv: Hello community,I am trying to understand what's my fault with this BSOD. The error message is BAD_POOL_CALLER. This keeps happening while I'm watching a Twitch.tv stream for more than 1-1.30 hour(s). When I'm playing,browsing etc. never occurs,only then. On the last BSOD it...
  8. BSOD While Streaming Netflix

BSOD While Streaming Netflix: I just went full screen and then I got the BSOD. I tried restarting and unplugging the power cable after a shutdown. My drivers and Windows updates are up to date. My PC is experiencing heavy slow down since the crash. 71619
  9. Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online

Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online: Hello, A few times a week, BSODs occur while I'm watching online videos or streams. The BSODs are always related to ntoskrnl.exe or other system files (I checked with WhoCrashed and BlueScreenView). I have to mention that I keep all drivers updated (apart from an AHCI...
  10. BSOD watching online stream

BSOD watching online stream: Hi I have a BSOD watching an online stream, I don't know if it's related but games that my computer should handle fine have been lagging whilst some more demanding games run perfectly. 28349