Windows 10: BSOD while watching Twitch.tv

Discus and support BSOD while watching Twitch.tv in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello community,I am trying to understand what's my fault with this BSOD. The error message is BAD_POOL_CALLER. This keeps happening while I'm watching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eliac7, Jul 3, 2017.

1. eliac7 Win User

BSOD while watching Twitch.tv

Hello community,I am trying to understand what's my fault with this BSOD. The error message is BAD_POOL_CALLER. This keeps happening while I'm watching a Twitch.tv stream for more than 1-1.30 hour(s). When I'm playing,browsing etc. never occurs,only then. On the last BSOD it crashed while I pressed to watch a live on Twitch.tv and the error message was BAD_POOL_HEADER.I attached the .zip from DM Log collector tool.

Thanks in advance.

:)

eliac7, Jul 3, 2017

2. Windows Crashing when streaming.

While streaming from HBOGO or Netflix through Google Chrome, both monitors go to a solid color and whatever sound byte was playing at the time of the crash will stutter endlessly until PC is shut down. I have done everything I could think of ( updating
    drivers, restarting PC, NVIDIA drivers are up to date) nothing seems to work. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a way to fix it? (Does not crash while watching Youtube videos or while watching streams from Azubu.tv or Twitch.tv. I have not tried
    amazon video)

ChristopherVazquez96, Jul 3, 2017
  3. Browser media players freeze using Windows 10

Did you manage to get a fix for this? Because I have the exact same problem watching anything video streaming related. Youtube, Twitch.tv, Netflix, etc etc.

Vossie1990, Jul 3, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

This site does not support counterfeit installations which yours appears to be

Forum Rules

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified on your system. A counterfeit installation may contain modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways. For this reason, analysing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.

Please install a genuine copy of Windows and activate it.

If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you once this install is confirmed .

We fully realize that everyone with an illegal installation is not always aware of this. Some have shops who work on their computer or who reinstall windows for them only to find out when they come here that it is illegal. They paid for a legal copy, but wound up with a counterfeit one. The ones who bought from eBay, (or other online sources or were ripped off).

We are always prepared to work with users once they are fully legal

You may also report this type of thing to Microsoft who have been known to assist victims in the past

Your report also shows that you are using improperly activated software.
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine software installations.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

philc43, Jul 3, 2017
  5. philc43 Win User
    The OP has now provided evidence in a private message that his activation of Windows 10 is genuine based on the output from slmgr /dlv. The log files do not currently show an activation report so we tend to rely on other signs that are usually a reliable indication that activation is being avoided. In this case I was wrong about the W10 installation being counterfeit.

philc43, Jul 3, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    Yes, I did; hence my comments on improperly activated software towards the end of post #2.

philc43, Jul 3, 2017
  7. eliac7 Win User
    So, I want to thanks @philc43 for re-opening the thread. It seems that my Killer Control Center with my ESET Smart Security conflicts so I had to delete the Control Center (imo it sucks). I won't mark this thread as solved for now in case a new BSOD occurs. Thanks for your help Philippe (i suppose *Smile ).

eliac7, Jul 3, 2017
  8. philc43 Win User

You are welcome. Phil is the name but as you would know it is the shortened version of the Greek name meaning lover of horses.

Just remember we do not condone people who avoid paying for software licenses, creating any software package is time consuming and it is not cool to abuse copyright.

If you come back for more help we expect to see you adhering to forum rules.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD while watching Twitch.tv - Similar Threads - BSOD while watching

2. video_memory_management_internal BSOD while watching videos on YT and Twitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video_memory_management_internal BSOD while watching videos on YT and Twitch.: It started happening like a year ago. Back then it was just once in a while. However, I've been getting this BSOD very frequently nowadays. Almost once and sometimes even a couple of times each day. As per my observations, it only happens whenever I'm watching any videos on...
  3. video_memory_management_internal BSOD while watching videos on YT and Twitch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video_memory_management_internal BSOD while watching videos on YT and Twitch.: It started happening like a year ago. Back then it was just once in a while. However, I've been getting this BSOD very frequently nowadays. Almost once and sometimes even a couple of times each day. As per my observations, it only happens whenever I'm watching any videos on...
  4. video_memory_management_internal BSOD while watching videos on YT and Twitch.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD after watching streaming platforms twitch, youtube and while trying to install windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after watching streaming platforms twitch, youtube and while trying to install windows...: Hello. I have been getting BSOD after watching streams on twitch and even while watching youtube videos sometimes and it happend while I tried to install windows update KB4549951. This is a PC I bought new 4 months ago. I have been searching for an answer but couldn't find...
  6. BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC)

BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC): Hi, I had a few BSOD in hte past few days : kmode exception not handled (tcpip.sys). I updated every driver but I didn't help. Attachment 115544 Thanks in advance for the help. 73783
  7. BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch

BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch: Hey guys, I've been having BSOD's once to twice a week since I upgraded to Windows 10 around 10 months ago. I also installed a new CPU cooler (Kraken x61) at the same time so it's hard to isolate it to windows 10. My PC also freezes sometimes too and I have to restart,...
  8. BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..

BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..: I recently have been trying to stream on twitch, and it works for like 30 minutes-1 hour then my computer crashes.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, really want to start streaming seriously and on a schedule but can't due to this unfortunate issue that frequently...
  9. BSOD when watching twitch. Error: BAD_POOL_CALL

BSOD when watching twitch. Error: BAD_POOL_CALL: Hi,About a few weeks ago i updated to Windows 10 Creators update. After that my BSOD nightmare begun. I have updated all drivers. Googled around and reset my tcpip stack. Attaching log as instructed. Any help is much appreciated. It mainly happens when i am watching twitch...
  10. BSOD while watching streams

BSOD while watching streams: Greetings, So recently, I've noticed some minor freezes while watching streams, it only happens once, then it stops. Unfortunately, today, my computer completely froze and I got a BSOD error, with the following message: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" So I went...