Windows 10: BSOD while web browsing in Chrome - NETIO.SYS error

Discus and support BSOD while web browsing in Chrome - NETIO.SYS error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While browsing using Chrome, a BSOD occurred with the following error NETIO.SYS please give code to system adminstrator. 69076 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cynarra, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Cynarra Win User

BSOD while web browsing in Chrome - NETIO.SYS error

While browsing using Chrome, a BSOD occurred with the following error NETIO.SYS please give code to system adminstrator.

:)

Cynarra, Nov 5, 2016
  2. gdtzn Win User

BSOD when browsing the web. "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)"

Hi everyone,

I've been getting this BSOD for the past 2 months while browsing the web and I'm trying to figure what could be causing it. I've been getting the "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)" error displayed on the BSOD and my laptop restarts itself.

Any idea what could be causing it?

gdtzn, Nov 5, 2016
  3. BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller Win10 on Dell Inspiron

Repeated bsod when browsing with chrome/firefox/edge on new Dell Inspiron 15-7579 running Windows 10 pro

From searching on the web for info I have reset system, uninstalled McAfee and after further crashes run BlueScreenView

BlueScreenView points to fwpkclnt.sys (fwpkclnt.sys/ndis.sys/NETIO.sys/ntoskrnl.exe)

What do I do with that info?

KarynBirkdale, Nov 5, 2016
  4. Cynarra Win User

So after 3 days I finally got a response from ASUS to return my machine. Really surprised that no one hear responded at all.

Cynarra, Nov 9, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    I, for example, am currently busy with preparation for exams to finish study. I can get about a few days behind here.

axe0, Nov 9, 2016
  6. Cynarra Win User
    Per Asus tech support which took 3 days to respond:

Please download the following:

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb...119.zip?_ga=1.172808355.1090960821.1465305030

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/...821.1465305030

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/...821.1465305030 Once downloaded open the folder to view its contents then double click to run the setup application to install the update. You would be required to restart the product for the update to take effect.
    Once downloaded open the folder to view its contents then double click to run the setup application to install the update. You would be required to restart the product for the update to take effect.

Cynarra, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD while web browsing in Chrome - NETIO.SYS error - Similar Threads - BSOD while web

2. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  3. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  4. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while uploading files or browsing web: Hello,Troubleshooting a new build with fresh drivers but one seems to be misbehaving nonetheless. Crashed a few times while trying to upload and/or watch some videos.I have tried Driver Verifier and will include the dump it produced. It didn't exactly pinpoint the driver...
  5. BSOD while browsing the web...

BSOD while browsing the web...: Hi, my pc crashed suddenly, and i got a minidump file to analyze. Hope someone can help me out.Thank youminidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X38r4Odx8VlDAbWZANotkYJZbI1uW-_/view?usp=sharing...
  6. BSOD during web browsing in Chrome

BSOD during web browsing in Chrome: I just upgraded my platform (config below) about week ago, all listed components were new. After a couple of days I started to receive BSOD's (dump files attached). Till now I encountered them only during watching an online stream on twitch or a youtube video and web...
  7. BSOD while simply browsing on the web, error 0x1000007e

BSOD while simply browsing on the web, error 0x1000007e: I have spent almost 2 weeks, trying to figure out this issue. It all started two months ago, the the computer started acting weird. It wouldn't properly boot, just kept restarting even before the boot. After some hours, it worked properly no problems. However, I got fed up...
  8. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  9. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...
  10. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...
Tags: