Windows 10: BSOD whilst browsing internet & d/l-ing PDF file from internet.

Discus and support BSOD whilst browsing internet & d/l-ing PDF file from internet. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I've Just built my PC about a week ago. Opened up the PC 2 days ago to re-wire the cables so its more neater. Reconnected everything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lykemike, Nov 4, 2015.

1. lykemike Win User

BSOD whilst browsing internet & d/l-ing PDF file from internet.

Hi guys,

I've Just built my PC about a week ago. Opened up the PC 2 days ago to re-wire the cables so its more neater. Reconnected everything and has been working perfectly until I got the BSOD this morning.

This morning I was surfing the internet. I downloaded a PDF file and started viewing the PDF file. 30 seconds into viewing the PDF file I received the BSOD. The error read words to the effect of "There was a error detected and your computer needs to restart". I didn't get a chance to read the specific error that was shown down the bottom.

I've performed the DM Log and uploaded the file to this thread.

Hoping that someone can identify if its a software or hardware issue..

Much appreciated.

:)

lykemike, Nov 4, 2015
  2. Gino Des Win User

Display PDF

Hello Andy,

We apologize for the delay in addressing your concern. We want to make sure that your issue gets resolved. If you are having issues viewing PDF files that are stored in the web, we suggest that you clear the
    cache, cookies, and temporary internet files of Internet Explorer and then try viewing the PDF file again. To do this, you may refer to the
    Delete your browsing history section in the following article on how to perform this action:

View and delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer

Additionally, try viewing the PDF file using an InPrivate window. When browsing using an InPrivate window, Internet Explorer won't read and store cookies, browser history or cache. Here's how:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on the gear icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click Safety, and select InPrivate Browsing.
    • View or navigate to the PDF file.

If you are having issues viewing PDF files that are stored on your computer, then you might be experiencing this issue because you have installed a different app or program that opens PDF files. In line with this, we would like to know the following information
    to help us pinpoint the cause of this issue:

• Do you receive any error messages when viewing PDF files? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Do you experience this issue with all PDF files?
    • Are the PDF files opening on a different program or app?

Let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Gino Des, Nov 4, 2015
  3. re-instal a calculator

Hello. Post #3 has the d/l for a .cab file for the calculator. Save this .cab file to your PC and transfer it to your phone, e.g. by Activesync/WMDC connection. Tap the file to install it on the phone.

Searching for HTC defaut Calculator.cab

For Opera Mini, open up Internet Explorer on the phone and go to m.opera.com. You can d/l and install it from there.

Resourceful, Nov 4, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi lykemike,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please uninstall ASUS software, it is known for causing BSOD's.

As we have a read error, please run MemTest86+ to test the memory.
    If MemTest86+ comes clean, please run driver verifier.
    Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a) An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses. If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000050, memory referenced Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL Arg3: 0000000000000000, bitfield : bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status) Arg4: fffff80145d19bc4, address which referenced memory[/quote]

BSOD whilst browsing internet & d/l-ing PDF file from internet. [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Some windows drivers are blamed in a few crashes, but that usually means that a 3rd party driver is actually the cause.
    Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

Old drivers:
    Code: PcaSp60 Tue Sep 07 20:27:24 2010 (4c86840c) PcaSp60.sys FNETURPX Thu May 31 05:00:47 2012 (4fc6dedf) FNETURPX.SYS bcmwl63a Mon Jun 09 06:33:46 2014 (5395392a) bcmwl63a.sys nvvad64v Thu Sep 04 19:10:48 2014 (54089d18) nvvad64v.sys NvStreamKms Fri Oct 03 03:39:09 2014 (542dfe3d) NvStreamKms.sys FNETHYRAMAS Fri Dec 19 07:51:09 2014 (5493cadd) FNETHYRAMAS.SYS[/quote] Update links:
    Driver Reference Table - PcaSp60.sys
    Driver Reference Table - FNETURPX.SYS
    Driver Reference Table - bcmwl63a.SYS
    Driver Reference Table - nvvad64v.SYS
    Driver Reference Table - NvStreamKms.SYS
    Driver Reference Table - FNETHYRAMAS.SYS

axe0, Nov 4, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD whilst browsing internet & d/l-ing PDF file from internet. - Similar Threads - BSOD whilst browsing

2. internet browsing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet browsing: Hi, I can't browse YouTube and some other cites after I installed win10, how I can solve this problem? I appreciate any help Thank you & best regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-browsing/e2abfbb5-876a-40cb-912c-496147436d93
  3. BSOD during games or internet browsing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during games or internet browsing.: Hey, I have been getting some random BSOD for the last 5 days and have failed to fix it. These are the errors I have been getting. - system_service_exception (netio.sys) - system_service_exception - faulty_hardware_corrupted_page - memory_management The last 3 ones were...
  4. Internet browsing slow

Internet browsing slow: Since a recent Windows 10 update I am experiencing extremely slow internet browsing and have problems with such as internet banking, and errors popping up saying there is a problem with most sites I am viewing, even though I know there is no problem as when I connect to same...
  5. Random BSOD while browsing internet

Random BSOD while browsing internet: HI i am having this random BSOD while just browsing internet and while playing some games. Most of the time it seems that ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys is causing the BSOD when i checked with BlueScreenView. bug check string Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller. Seems...
  6. BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos: Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate the issue on demand, it comes and goes by itself. The first time I noticed this was when my computer BSODed when I was...
  7. BSOD browsing the internet - IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE

BSOD browsing the internet - IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE: Hello all, I've updated to Windows 10 in September but have been struggling with BSODs when browsing the web. Most commonly I will be watching a youtube video when it occurs but it's not always the case. It is always an IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE message displayed on the...
  8. BSOD randomly browsing internet; ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD randomly browsing internet; ntoskrnl.exe: Been typing something when BSOD happened. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR EQUAL. bluescreenview points to ntoskrnl.exe+14e2e0 I have recently replaced my CPU, CPU cooler, and moved RAM around in slots to fit the cooler easier. I think one of the ram slots used to give me issues...
  9. Unable to Browse Internet

Unable to Browse Internet: My husband & I try to remotely support his father's HP desktop. In the last month or so he can get email, TeamViewer for remote access works fine we can ping websites by name and IP but cannot browse to them by name or IP. We have done all the things recommended on MS site...
  10. since d/l Win 10 ... no Internet

since d/l Win 10 ... no Internet: After using Windows 7 for years, I was finally convinced to d/l Win 10. On my main computer, (this one) all is well now; initially Win 10 could not d/l updates, but I got that sorted. However my second conputer (Gigiabyte GA H61M S2PV, 4Gbram, i3 2nd gen processor) has not...