Windows 10: BSOD whilst running Bitdedfender Anti-Virus Full Scan

Discus and support BSOD whilst running Bitdedfender Anti-Virus Full Scan in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi , Please can a BSOD expert view my file. My PC often crashes whilst am away from PC last time during an anti virus scan. On another ocassion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yugmot, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Yugmot Win User

BSOD whilst running Bitdedfender Anti-Virus Full Scan

Hi , Please can a BSOD expert view my file.
    My PC often crashes whilst am away from PC last time during an anti virus scan.
    On another ocassion whilst I was coping files from one partition to another.
    I would appreciate your help.
    Thanks

:)

Yugmot, Jul 15, 2017

2. windows 10 security

What Anti-Virus do you have installed?

Open your Anti-Virus software and update it and run a full system scan with it.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Jul 15, 2017
  3. Will uninstalling icedrives stop files leaving my laptop to their storage?

Uninstall it and update your Anti-Virus and run a full system scan with it.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Jul 15, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Yugmot,

The 0x116 means that the display drivers were unable to recover from a timeout.
    However, the event log shows many issues with the hard drives. This may or may not be (indirectly) related to your problem.

BSOD whilst running Bitdedfender Anti-Virus Full Scan [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

*Arrow Run SeaTools DOS to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run the long test.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use option TWO with parameter /r
    Upload the chkdsk log *Arrow Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log - Windows 7 Help Forums

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver, you can use this tutorial for the installation part *Arrow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems - Windows 7 Help Forums

Code: 0: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`629c0000 fffff801`6365d000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Mon Nov 14 10:42:35 2016 (5829870B) CheckSum: 00C548EE ImageSize: 00C9D000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Hard drive events:
    Attachment 144237
    Attachment 144238
    Attachment 144239

5. Yugmot Win User
    Thank you axe0,
    I will reinstall graphic drivers as you suggest. The PC in question is an old machine and is used for back up mainly.
    I know the Hard disks are old , I have decided to clone the Boot partition to a new SSD and copy the other files onto a new External hard drive before I loose data, then I may discard them.
    Thanks for your help.

Yugmot, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD whilst running Bitdedfender Anti-Virus Full Scan - Similar Threads - BSOD whilst running

2. Anti Virus Scans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anti Virus Scans: My HP laptop has Windows 11. I am always being asked to do a quick anti virus security scan which takes hours to complete if at all. I have windows 11 security in S Mode. My security updates are paused for 1 week don't know why this is but I can't change it I won't go on any...
  3. Anti Virus Scans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anti Virus Scans: My HP laptop has Windows 11. I am always being asked to do a quick anti virus security scan which takes hours to complete if at all. I have windows 11 security in S Mode. My security updates are paused for 1 week don't know why this is but I can't change it I won't go on any...
  4. shortcut to full anti-virus scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shortcut to full anti-virus scan: Dear Community,Thanks for reading the question I have. In order to save a lot of time, I would like to make a shortcut to a full anti-virus scan in Windows 10. I have tried the following link,instructions to short cut and can get through steps 1 through 5. But when it asks me...
  5. shortcut to full anti-virus scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shortcut to full anti-virus scan: Dear Community,Thanks for reading the question I have. In order to save a lot of time, I would like to make a shortcut to a full anti-virus scan in Windows 10. I have tried the following link,instructions to short cut and can get through steps 1 through 5. But when it asks me...
  6. shortcut to full anti-virus scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Anti Virus Scan Fail.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anti Virus Scan Fail.: Due to COVID-19, my daughters are off school doing blended learning. A teacher has recently set up work on Minecraft Education Edition asking us to download it and complete the instructions. We have signed up and everything, but when trying to download the actual programme...
  8. How to scan anti-virus with windows Defender?

How to scan anti-virus with windows Defender?: For windows 10, I would like to know on how to scan anti-virus with windows Defender, when I select a file and right click, there is no anti-virus for scanning for windows defender and how to make windows defender update automatically? Does anyone have any suggestions?...
  9. Running Full Scan

Running Full Scan: I run Defender "full scan" every 3-4 days. Sometimes it takes 3-4 hours and other times 9-10 hours. Should I run it more often? Or is this normal to run for such a long time? When done, there is somewhere between 700,000-800,000 items scanned....
  10. Scanning a ISO File and Bootable Anti-Virus

Scanning a ISO File and Bootable Anti-Virus: I am downloading an ISO File from the official Microsoft Website (Windows 10 Insider Builds). My PC is infected which could result in the ISO File being infected and injected by a infection.. Can anyone help me to scan this ISO File before I install the Build onto my PC....