Windows 10: Bsod why my w10 restart

Discus and support Bsod why my w10 restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It is the second time that my computer restart alone when I am in files explorer. It seems that incident was reported at Microsoft. Thank you for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jocelyn, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Jocelyn Win User

Bsod why my w10 restart

It is the second time that my computer restart alone when I am in files explorer. It seems that incident was reported at Microsoft.

Thank you for your help.

Attachment 33608

:)

Jocelyn, Aug 23, 2015

2. BSOD if restart computer showing fvevol.sys is the problem

Hi,

If I restart my computer (W10 64bit v1709) I am getting a BSOD with repeated attempts to repair the OS. None of this works.

It shows the problem is with the fvevol.sys file.

Googling shows this it's to do with Bitlocker which I don't use.

I have updated the BIOS

I have disabled the Bitlocker service

Nothing works except shutting down my confuser.

Then it boots up as normal!

I can't understand why restarting crashes the computer and prevents it from booting, but doing a shutdown/bootup works perfectly.

Thank you!

hongkongpom, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Installation Error

Hi,

I have a different problem with W10 - but related to Intel HD Graphics 4400 / AMD Firepro M4100 FireGL V on my computer (HP's zbook 14).

The problem is my computer does not wakeup from sleep mode - it crashes and restarts (no BSOD). From what I know, there is a WindowFix for Windows8.1 to disable RTPM on Intel Graphics card (https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/kb/2990029).

But this does not work for me on W10.

Can you please help me with disabling the RTPM on Intel on W10?

Thanks.

Aleš

Aleš Krajník, Aug 23, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Bsod why my w10 restart

Your Realtek RTL8188CE Wireless LAN driver has been flagged. Check for an updated (or Windows 10 compatible) version here or with your machine vendor.
    Code: BugCheck 139, {8, ffffd0011ac7a840, ffffd0011ac7a798, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlane_13.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlane_13.sys Probably caused by : rtwlane_13.sys ( rtwlane_13+2164dd ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- 2: kd> lmvm rtwlane_13 start end module name fffff801`5a100000 fffff801`5a4b0000 rtwlane_13 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rtwlane_13.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtwlane_13.sys Image name: rtwlane_13.sys Timestamp: Wed May 27 16:30:27 2015 (5565E313) CheckSum: 00396A86 ImageSize: 003B0000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Boozad, Aug 23, 2015
  5. Jocelyn Win User
    Special thanks for your help.

Jocelyn, Aug 23, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    You're more than welcome.

Boozad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bsod why my w10 restart

1. Bsod why my w10 restart - Similar Threads - Bsod why w10

2. Why it’s my laptop restarting ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why it’s my laptop restarting ?: I just updated my windows 11 and now when i’am trying to shut down my laptop it’s just restarting Idk if somebody else has this problem but i don t know what to do now...
  3. Instead of Restart my W10 will shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Instead of Restart my W10 will shutdown: Hi, My laptop runs on W10 home version 21h1. The antivirus I am currently using is Windows defender and Power Sleep option I have set to never.Few months ago I installed ccleaner and accidentally deleted few registry. After which I am facing restart shutdown problem .No...
  4. Restarted my PC (W10) and i got a BSoD and i can't restore or reset it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restarted my PC (W10) and i got a BSoD and i can't restore or reset it.: I started my PC today and i couldn't open Steam, i restarted my PC to see if it would help and i was surprised with a BSoD. It doesn't give the reason or a code to the solution, it only says that it couldn't solve the problem and this path:...
  5. W10 restarting no BSOD or error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 restarting no BSOD or error message: Hello, I have had an issue crop up in the last week where my computer restarts without any warning or blue screen. What can I do to figure out the source of this issue? Thanks, cb...
  6. Why my computer restart?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why my computer restart?: Hi All, Why my computer restart? Here are the logs. Thanks very much! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-computer-restart/8232f2b8-3d0f-4acb-9a5f-277233ced66c
  7. W10 bsod

W10 bsod: I recently updated my windows to this august update which people are reporting to be somehow problematic, it's been 2 days since I updated it and had no problems but right now got a BSOD with the code KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR What should I do? Uninstall the update?...
  8. BSOD whenever Shutting down or Restarting PC. W10 1909

BSOD whenever Shutting down or Restarting PC. W10 1909: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ObsessiveGeeek [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3c8os/bsod_whenever_shutting_down_or_restarting_pc_w10/
  9. Why was my computer restarted?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why was my computer restarted?: Greetings, When I got back to my laptop I noticed that it was restarted. How can I tell if this was due to Windows Update? Is there something I can check in Event Log? Thanks, Shane....
  10. My W10 PC will not restart after BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    My W10 PC will not restart after BSOD: My windows 10 machine, an AMD based system I assembled Myself, will not automatically restart after a BSOD. I have the settings in "Start up and Recovery set as follows Time to display list of operating systems: 30 seconds Automatic restart is checked Small memory dump...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod with fvevol.sys error with MDT Standard Client TS for Refresh/Wipe & Load