Windows 10: Bsod why my w10 restart

Discus and support Bsod why my w10 restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It is the second time that my computer restart alone when I am in files explorer. It seems that incident was reported at Microsoft. Thank you for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jocelyn, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Jocelyn Win User

Bsod why my w10 restart

It is the second time that my computer restart alone when I am in files explorer. It seems that incident was reported at Microsoft.

Thank you for your help.

Attachment 33608

:)

Jocelyn, Aug 23, 2015

2. BSOD if restart computer showing fvevol.sys is the problem

Hi,

If I restart my computer (W10 64bit v1709) I am getting a BSOD with repeated attempts to repair the OS. None of this works.

It shows the problem is with the fvevol.sys file.

Googling shows this it's to do with Bitlocker which I don't use.

I have updated the BIOS

I have disabled the Bitlocker service

Nothing works except shutting down my confuser.

Then it boots up as normal!

I can't understand why restarting crashes the computer and prevents it from booting, but doing a shutdown/bootup works perfectly.

Thank you!

hongkongpom, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Installation Error

Hi,

I have a different problem with W10 - but related to Intel HD Graphics 4400 / AMD Firepro M4100 FireGL V on my computer (HP's zbook 14).

The problem is my computer does not wakeup from sleep mode - it crashes and restarts (no BSOD). From what I know, there is a WindowFix for Windows8.1 to disable RTPM on Intel Graphics card (https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/kb/2990029).

But this does not work for me on W10.

Can you please help me with disabling the RTPM on Intel on W10?

Thanks.

Aleš

Aleš Krajník, Aug 23, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Bsod why my w10 restart

Your Realtek RTL8188CE Wireless LAN driver has been flagged. Check for an updated (or Windows 10 compatible) version here or with your machine vendor.
    Code: BugCheck 139, {8, ffffd0011ac7a840, ffffd0011ac7a798, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlane_13.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlane_13.sys Probably caused by : rtwlane_13.sys ( rtwlane_13+2164dd ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- 2: kd> lmvm rtwlane_13 start end module name fffff801`5a100000 fffff801`5a4b0000 rtwlane_13 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rtwlane_13.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtwlane_13.sys Image name: rtwlane_13.sys Timestamp: Wed May 27 16:30:27 2015 (5565E313) CheckSum: 00396A86 ImageSize: 003B0000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Boozad, Aug 23, 2015
  5. Jocelyn Win User
    Special thanks for your help.

Jocelyn, Aug 23, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    You're more than welcome.

Boozad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bsod why my w10 restart

1. Bsod why my w10 restart - Similar Threads - Bsod why w10

2. Why did my pc restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why did my pc restart: Hello, my problem is that I reseted my pc (nit laptop), and after language, region and... Then It showed me this "Why did my pc restart„ I did qll tasks, but that did not help, what to do please help me!![IMG]...
  3. Why did my pc restart? Error Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did my pc restart? Error Restart Loop: So, i have this game and it is working well, until yesterday it crashed saying like nfswg2 kernel32 or something, so i decided to restart my pc. Afterwards i was met with the srttrail.txt error. Went and tried to reset my pc cause i thought there was no other options, it said...
  4. "Why did my pc restart" loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Why did my pc restart" loop: A couple days ago my Alienware Aurora was running extremely slowly, to the point where it became unusable. I decided to just do a clean restart on it, but ran into a few problems while doing that. After the reset, it brought me to a page titled "Why did my PC restart". After...
  5. Why did my pc restart loop.

Why did my pc restart loop.: My pc when i factory restarted it was going fine then when it was finish , I tryed to get through it like normal, After i was finish with the region and language, i clicked next it did not show the wifi screen and just went to just a moment, then when it was finish , it...
  6. Why did my PC restart?

Why did my PC restart?: Doing a refresh install of a computer I dont have a install file other then what is on the PC. The keep your files version was tried first, but wasn't successful. The version of wipe files and re-install was tried only to be locked into "Why did my PC restart?". This is a...
  7. Why did my pc restart.

Why did my pc restart.: I tryed to restart my Windows 0 and after it was finished it took me to the languge and time and I did that then i clicked next and I waited and the pc restarted then i did it again but it said why did my pc restart, I did the rstarts that it told me to do then it restarted...
  8. "Why did my PC restart?" Loop

"Why did my PC restart?" Loop: Hi! So, I recently recieved a laptop as a gift and upon recieving it, I had an issue. I opened it and I was greeted with the normal blue screen that asks to set settings and such, but the real problem occured when I clicked next. A screen popped up saying "Why did my PC...
  9. Why was my computer restarted?

Why was my computer restarted?: Greetings, When I got back to my laptop I noticed that it was restarted. How can I tell if this was due to Windows Update? Is there something I can check in Event Log? Thanks, Shane....
  10. My W10 PC will not restart after BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    My W10 PC will not restart after BSOD: My windows 10 machine, an AMD based system I assembled Myself, will not automatically restart after a BSOD. I have the settings in "Start up and Recovery set as follows Time to display list of operating systems: 30 seconds Automatic restart is checked Small memory dump...