Windows 10: BSOD - win32kbase.sys any help please?

Discus and support BSOD - win32kbase.sys any help please? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I've tried to get the debugger myself but the symbols are not loading from the MS server, could someone read the dmp file and help me with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by b3atts, Jan 13, 2016.

1. b3atts Win User

BSOD - win32kbase.sys any help please?

Hi
    I've tried to get the debugger myself but the symbols are not loading from the MS server, could someone read the dmp file and help me with the issue I have?
    I've just bought an i5 XPS 13 ultrabook, when playing simple games the laptop intermittently crashes. I think its the HD5500. I've upgraded the laptop to windows 10 from 8.1.
    I've since uninstalled and reinstalled new drivers from the intel website, but the issue still persists.
    I receive BSOD - SERVICE EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys).
    Many Thanks

:)

b3atts, Jan 13, 2016
  2. Rudolfos0 Win User

Blue Screen of Death When Trying to Play Black Ops 3

have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, Jan 13, 2016
  3. Rudolfos0 Win User
    BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, Jan 13, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi b3atts,

Welcome to the 10forums.

In case the bluescreens keep occuring after trying my suggestion, please read BSOD Posting Instructions

Please uninstall Avast and use Window Defender as alternative.
    The Avast self protection system has caused the crash.
    Avast - Uninstall Completely - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSP.sys[/quote] Let me know how it goes *Smile

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD - win32kbase.sys any help please? [​IMG]

5. b3atts Win User
    wow, great thanks.
    i'll see if that solves it over the next few days. strange as I've new had issues with avast with years of use.
    thanks again

b3atts, Jan 14, 2016
  6. b3atts Win User
    Thanks for the previous help, Ive uninstalled Avast in safe mode with the avast removal tool, the bsod still persists.
    Ive taken the latest dmp file'and uploaded it, any more ideas?
    Many thanks

b3atts, Jan 14, 2016
  7. b3atts Win User
    Here is my dm log collector file, I've also updated my system specs and I've already booted memtest from bios and it passes. Drivers are all updated +latest bios.
    Thanks

b3atts, Jan 14, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Please update all the Intel and network drivers from Dell.
    After updating the drivers, please run driver verifier to find any offending drivers.

Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD - win32kbase.sys any help please? - Similar Threads - BSOD win32kbase sys

2. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys error PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys error PLEASE HELP: Hi I have a Leadtek Winfast BDA Gold TV Dongle and so far works on my all motherboards Gigabyte H61 & ASUS H61 & ... Win 7 & 10 & 11 . Lately I assembled a new PC with Asrock H110 Pro BTC motherboard 8g ddr4 ram cpu 4400 and Graphic card msi 1g and unfortunately when I start...
  3. Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please

Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please: So I have been getting constant BSOD's for the past 3 days and I thought I had finally figured out which driver was the cause dell Data Vault Control Device Driver. So I disabled those and deleted them off of my PC via Autorun. Now I am still getting BSOD however I now have...
  4. Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please: So I have been getting constant BSOD's for the past 3 days and I thought I had finally figured out which driver was the cause dell Data Vault Control Device Driver. So I disabled those and deleted them off of my PC via Autorun. Now I am still getting BSOD however I now have...
  5. Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Etd. Sys failed please help me in this

in Windows 10 Customization
    Etd. Sys failed please help me in this: Hi, I just have a query related to system thread exception not handle error code etd.sys..... Please help me in this query and provide suitable solution to my query please......
  7. BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!

BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!: Hello, I have been experiencing repeated BSOD error screens on my Predator Helios 300 g3 571 77QK. I have removed and reinstalled the driver of Qualcom Atheros Wireless Lan and the problem persists. Can you help me? Here are my dump files and info file...
  8. BSOD'S System Service Exception. win32kfull.sys/win32kbase,sys/ntfs.sy

BSOD'S System Service Exception. win32kfull.sys/win32kbase,sys/ntfs.sy: Well Here I am again. Built a brand new PC and windows 10 hates me again. I am getting BSODs in game. On Wed 3/16/2016 4:29:44 AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031516-9203-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module:...
  9. win32kbase BSOD

win32kbase BSOD: Had a random crash yesterday, first in I don't know how long. OSR says it's related to hardware, WhoCrashed says it isn't, and Windbg says memory corruption. I can't find anything more helpful or specific so I'm asking here. Supposedly the minidump should be in the zip...
  10. Any help please

Any help please: I can`t open mypresentation. I`ve got windows 7 if it helps you anyhow. Here is the errortext. “PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by job.ppt” 39182