Windows 10: BSOD - windows 10 frozen & no desktop

Discus and support BSOD - windows 10 frozen & no desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sorry - see Forum BSOD. 39393 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gulibill, Jan 31, 2016.

1. gulibill Win User

BSOD - windows 10 frozen & no desktop

Sorry - see Forum BSOD.

:)

gulibill, Jan 31, 2016

2. My desktop is frozen.

I recently has the BSOD, everything is fine now, except the Desktop is frozen. Not the Computer, the Desktop where all your programs are. Is there a way to unfreeze it?

ElevatormaniacGames, Jan 31, 2016
  3. JaneMGB Win User
    Help! I’ve an error message saying stop code Driver IRQL not Less or equal the screen is frozen. I’m working on a brand new Linx

Error message Driver IRQL not less or equal or equal.

screen is frozen im working on a brand new linx.

thanks.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop]

JaneMGB, Jan 31, 2016
Thema:

BSOD - windows 10 frozen & no desktop

1. BSOD - windows 10 frozen & no desktop - Similar Threads - BSOD frozen desktop

2. Desktop Not responding or Frozen in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Desktop Not responding or Frozen in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Many Windows users report that their desktops aren’t responding or are frozen in Windows 11/10. If you are also experiencing this problem on your Windows 11/10 device, here’s something you might find useful. This article provides some troubleshooting tips you can follow...
  3. Windows frozen on desktop after log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows frozen on desktop after log in: I can log on to windows fine, but is pretty much unusable after that. Here are some of the symptomsStart button/task bar unsuable. I just get a spining circle when I move my mouse over it.This includes the clock which freezes displays the time I turn on, might change every...
  4. Desktop frozen

Desktop frozen: When I Start Or Restart My Pc The Desktop Is Frozen, Cant Right Click Or Use The Taskbar But I can Move The Mouse Pointer Around The Screen. I Have Left The Pc For 5 minutes And An Hour In Case Something Was Working In The Background But Nothing. Only When I Press Ctrl Alt...
  5. desktop frozen and does not respond

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desktop frozen and does not respond: desktop frozen and does not respond. how to resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-frozen-and-does-not-respond/9fdb8fd7-1c8a-4820-88df-69df1b5f81fa
  6. Frozen BSOD

Frozen BSOD: My pc had a BIOS update falure so we sent it bact to aus and got it replaced after a while im not shure how long but i was playing ark and it started lagging real bad frame rate, it had been performing worse and worse lately but not to the point it made a big difference but...
  7. Desktop frozen, persistent

Desktop frozen, persistent: Hi, I'm using windows 10 on surface pro, and it has frozen on the desktop. I've tried restarting, and it does the same thing. I can't click on anything, and the cursor is showing the moving circle like its busy. Last time I was using it successfully it kept throwing up a...
  8. Frozen desktop

Frozen desktop: We have a Dell Alienware desktop that is frozen and unresponsive. We tried all the simple solutions from the internet up to resetting to a save point a week earlier which worked for about 5 minutes. Are there any suggestions before we get to reinstalling Windows? Thank you...
  9. BSOD - windows 10 frozen & no desktop

BSOD - windows 10 frozen & no desktop: This is my first problem with Win 10 and its Serious! Windows won't re-load properly, so no access to files, error logs or anything. I upgraded to W10 from W7 on a 5-year old desktop computer about 2 months ago. (W7 often went blue-screen on restarting but usually corrected...
  10. Frozen before desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Frozen before desktop: My 2 year old computer did a windows 10 update overnight and I woke up to a frozen computer. It is stuck right before the desktop. I cannot do anything. I've pressed the normal buttons one would press and Nada. Rebooted by way of the power button. Boots to the same screen...