Windows 10: BSOD Windows 10 HP Laptop

Discus and support BSOD Windows 10 HP Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Please help me. I have been having random BSOD and I have lost some of my work due to this! The zip file is attached. Thanks. 41962 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dbzvl, Feb 24, 2016.

1. dbzvl Win User

BSOD Windows 10 HP Laptop

Hi all,

Please help me. I have been having random BSOD and I have lost some of my work due to this!

The zip file is attached.

Thanks.

:)

dbzvl, Feb 24, 2016
  2. ixwesley Win User

Windows 10 enterprise (10240)+ Forticlient 5.4.2.0860 + Chrome 56.0.2924.87 cause BSOD on any virtal or hardware device (problem persist in windows7, 8.1 ,10)

Thank You for the answer.

This is Virtual Machine in Hyper-V.

Bsod also reproduced on any PC in my organization -- on HP Laptops, HP Workstations on any modern versions of windows 7, 8.1, 10 enterprise editions

Link to OneDrive

ixwesley, Feb 24, 2016
  3. DeetleVa Win User
    11 BSODs in 3 months with Windows 10

The BSODs have been random. Some have occurred while the laptop was idle, others during various operations. HP did not list chipset driver updates for windows 10. I installed the latest drivers listed for Windows 7. I have had two more BSODs:

Driver overran stack buffer and Unexpected kernel mode trap. I added the two minidumps for 1/27/2016

DeetleVa, Feb 24, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

The BSOD is caused by the Realtek RTL8188CE 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter driver.
    Code: BugCheck 139, {8, ffffd00024306840, ffffd00024306798, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlane_13.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlane_13.sys Probably caused by : rtwlane_13.sys ( rtwlane_13+2164dd ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] But I am not seeing any driver of it compatible with Windows 10. Here: Realtek Attachment 66212The incompatibility of the driver may be the cause of the BSOD there. Better you should try with a device that is having a compatible driver.

Another thing, you need to update your windows to the latest. You are running an old version.
    Code: Windows 10 Kernel Version 10240 MP (4 procs) Free x64[/quote] The Version should be 10586.

Thema:

1. BSOD Windows 10 HP Laptop - Similar Threads - BSOD Laptop

2. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  3. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  4. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...
  5. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...
  6. Regular BSOD when on Battery Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD when on Battery Laptop: Hi everyone, I've been getting regular BSOD with different errors the last of which was "irql_not_less_or_equal" I've tried resetting the chipset driver to whats on the Asus Website, I've tried reformatting and reinstalling everything. I've tried checking for updates...
  7. Regular BSOD when on Battery Laptop

Regular BSOD when on Battery Laptop: Hi everyone, I've been getting regular BSOD with different errors the last of which was "irql_not_less_or_equal" I've tried resetting the chipset driver to whats on the Asus Website, I've tried reformatting and reinstalling everything. I've tried checking for updates...
  8. BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop: Greetings, I've been having BSOD errors & hard freezes lately on my ASUS Zephyrus laptop AMD CPU. The latest BSOD was for an IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO 0x000000d1. Previously I've had a couple of 0x00020001 errors - HYPERVISOR related along with hard freezes where I have...
  9. BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop

BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop: Greetings, I've been having BSOD errors & hard freezes lately on my ASUS Zephyrus laptop AMD CPU. The latest BSOD was for an IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO 0x000000d1. Previously I've had a couple of 0x00020001 errors - HYPERVISOR related along with hard freezes where I have...
  10. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd cleanup utility driver overran stack buffer