Windows 10: BSOD Windows 10 intermittent

Discus and support BSOD Windows 10 intermittent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I am a bit rusty and I have no idea where to start. I just know that my PC has been acting funny and now is starting to BSOD. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by greenthingsjump, Apr 16, 2018.

1. BSOD Windows 10 intermittent

Hello Everyone,

I am a bit rusty and I have no idea where to start. I just know that my PC has been acting funny and now is starting to BSOD. The past couple of times it BSOD is when I was using chrome. I currently am in the windows 10 insider programing, not sure if relevent. I have CPU-Z and can post hardware specs if needed. Where should I start on this? How do I figure out whats wrong?

:)

greenthingsjump, Apr 16, 2018
  2. wandy_a Win User

No help with fixing KB4013418 update!!

Robear

Opened new thread....

Intermittent BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

It should be located at......

Intermittent BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The further I look at this thing the uglier it gets.

wandy_a, Apr 16, 2018
  3. Sinewx Win User
    Killer Wireless network causing bsod, can't uninstall (Killer Wireless n1102)

Recently upgraded to windows 10. first bsod fwpckw.sys occured when manager wanted to run a speed test and I let it. I restarted and tried to go on, but bsod(driver_irql, memory exception, memoryexecute_nomemory) started happening intermittently.

Tried uninstalling wireless manager software and install new version. Bsod. Tried uninstalling in safe mode. bsod. Took several BSODs to even get into safe mode, for a period restarting comp led to bsod.

uninstalled driver and tried to uninstall manager bsod. Now I don't even have access to internet on the laptop. No new drivers for windows 10 available, only a the manager suite.

What do?

Sinewx, Apr 16, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD Windows 10 intermittent

I think this is a duplicate post - I have responded to your other thread.

philc43, Apr 17, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Windows 10 intermittent

1. BSOD Windows 10 intermittent - Similar Threads - BSOD intermittent

2. Frequent Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Intermittent BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XfIrCSysB1a6_o4T4MwdNzleoy4ipsaH/view?usp=sharingMinidumps for last 5 crashes linked, I believe all while running Driver Verifier. I have had other error codes in the past but the minidumps have been overwritten Secure kernel error, Page fault...
  3. Frequent Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent Intermittent BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XfIrCSysB1a6_o4T4MwdNzleoy4ipsaH/view?usp=sharingMinidumps for last 5 crashes linked, I believe all while running Driver Verifier. I have had other error codes in the past but the minidumps have been overwritten Secure kernel error, Page fault...
  4. Intermittent and inconsistent crashing, no BSOD displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent and inconsistent crashing, no BSOD displaying: Hi, I am experiencing intermittent crashing. Sometimes it happens immediately on startup, a few seconds after Windows loads. When it crashes, it tends to continue to crash repeatedly on restart. Inexplicably after many restarts, it sometimes loads and runs just fine for...
  5. Intermittent and inconsistent crashing, no BSOD displaying

Intermittent and inconsistent crashing, no BSOD displaying: Hi, I am experiencing intermittent crashing. Sometimes it happens immediately on startup, a few seconds after Windows loads. When it crashes, it tends to continue to crash repeatedly on restart. Inexplicably after many restarts, it sometimes loads and runs just fine for...
  6. Intermittent BSOD due to varying programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent BSOD due to varying programs: Hi all,My machine has been experiencing random but fairly frequent crashes and bluescreens around 2-3 times a day. It happens when I'm working, with mostly Chrome, Outlook and Office programs open. I have run a memtest, reinstalled Windows, updated chipset, graphics and...
  7. Intermittent BSOD due to varying programs

Intermittent BSOD due to varying programs: Hi all,My machine has been experiencing random but fairly frequent crashes and bluescreens around 2-3 times a day. It happens when I'm working, with mostly Chrome, Outlook and Office programs open. I have run a memtest, reinstalled Windows, updated chipset, graphics and...
  8. Intermittent BSoDs after a power outage, what is going on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent BSoDs after a power outage, what is going on?: My sister's PC got turned off during a power outage two days ago no surge, nothing is fried, and ever since then it has had intermittent BSoDs.First time, it blue screened, and windows failed to even boot into the recovery screen, and after it restarted itself twice, it went...
  9. Intermittent BSoDs after a power outage, what is going on?

Intermittent BSoDs after a power outage, what is going on?: My sister's PC got turned off during a power outage two days ago no surge, nothing is fried, and ever since then it has had intermittent BSoDs.First time, it blue screened, and windows failed to even boot into the recovery screen, and after it restarted itself twice, it went...
  10. I am experiencing intermittent BSOD, cycling through the same four 4 stop codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am experiencing intermittent BSOD, cycling through the same four 4 stop codes.: "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal"Fixes Attempted:1. Uninstalled most recently acquired gaming/modding related software. Result: No effect.2. Returned PC to previous restore point prior to installation of software or any recent updates. Result: No effect.3. Fully wiped CPU including...