Windows 10: BSOD - Windows 10 - "kernel power" - sleep/hibernate issue?

Discus and support BSOD - Windows 10 - "kernel power" - sleep/hibernate issue? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It says it found corrupt files and succesfully repaired them and logged them. I will now restart and repeat the process. It has a small SSD for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ozfunghi, Sep 15, 2015.

1. axe0 New Member

BSOD - Windows 10 - "kernel power" - sleep/hibernate issue?

I'm thinking about the partition with the type OEM.
    I have never seen a partition with that type.
    The types I know are
    • Recovery
    • System
    • Reserved
    • Primary

The hidden partitions are shown in command prompt with diskpart.

2. ozfunghi Win User

No violations found with the second scan.

CBS logfile.

ozfunghi, Sep 19, 2015
  3. axe0 New Member
    Good,
    Let me know when there is another bluescreen.

4. ozfunghi Win User

There have been bluescreens the past days, do you want the logfiles for those as well? Or just if new BSOD should occur after the repaired violations?

ozfunghi, Sep 19, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    Prefered for new bluescreens.
    You may of course upload the files from the past days.

6. ozfunghi Win User
    Attachment 38489

Again after coming back from hibernate half an hour ago. My girlfriend says earlier this morning, it also crashed and rebooted without a blue screen.

PS: any way to get memtest86+ to boot another way?

ozfunghi, Sep 19, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    The cause is the driver from the 2nd post.
    Exactly the same.

I wouldn't know a method to get MemTest86+ working *Sad

8. ozfunghi Win User

Ok, so, what's the sollution? There is no later driver available that i could find. And why would it always cause a crash after wake up, but not after start up?

I just removed the driver, and Windows seemingly automatically reïnstalled it. I'd like to try out if crashes still occur after somehow disabeling the driver, or the device completely. What's the best course of action?

ozfunghi, Sep 19, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    Like I said earlier, there are problems with the sleep and hibernate functions in windows 10.
    The best solution is to not use them until Microsoft fixes it.

Thema:

1. BSOD - Windows 10 - "kernel power" - sleep/hibernate issue? - Similar Threads - BSOD kernel power

2. Sleep / Hibernate Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep / Hibernate Issues: Hi all - I have a new HP Spectre laptop and am having a strange issue. I have seen several others post on similar things but not exactly this one.I noticed that when I close the lid of my laptop it will not go into Sleep or Hibernate regardless of which setting I choose. Yes...
  3. Sleep / Hibernate Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep / Hibernate Issues: Hi all - I have a new HP Spectre laptop and am having a strange issue. I have seen several others post on similar things but not exactly this one.I noticed that when I close the lid of my laptop it will not go into Sleep or Hibernate regardless of which setting I choose. Yes...
  4. Sleep and Hibernation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep and Hibernation Issues: Hello,My Windows 11 PC closes all applications mimics a shutdown whenever I put my PC to sleep or hibernate for an extended period of time, typically over 3 hours....
  5. Sleep and Hibernation Issues

Sleep and Hibernation Issues: Hello,My Windows 11 PC closes all applications mimics a shutdown whenever I put my PC to sleep or hibernate for an extended period of time, typically over 3 hours....
  6. Hibernate/sleep issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate/sleep issue: Greeting all, ill try not to wast your time. every time i try to hibernate the computer/desktop, it turns back on.from what i know, yesterday it had a blue screen whilst it was going into hibernation turning it back on, though the problem didn't show up then, i did moved the...
  7. Hibernate/sleep issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hibernate/sleep issue: Greeting all, ill try not to wast your time. every time i try to hibernate the computer/desktop, it turns back on.from what i know, yesterday it had a blue screen whilst it was going into hibernation turning it back on, though the problem didn't show up then, i did moved the...
  8. Hibernate/sleep issue

9. BSOD on sleep/hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on sleep/hibernate: I am getting a BSOD often when my PC goes into sleep mode. It is not every time, and the error codes I'm getting are different. This started about a month ago and has generated CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION, KERNEL THREAD PRIORITY FLOOR VIOLATION, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, PAGE...
  10. Kernel-Power problem after hibernation - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power problem after hibernation - Windows 10: Hello to all, i'm new of windows 10 but on windows 8.1 i have always used on my PC (not laptop) the hibernate function. Now if i close my desktop PC with hibernating it when i switch it on, the pc switch off completely it self when window starts to boot! Then i have to...