Windows 10: BSOD Windows 10 Kernel_Security_Check

Discus and support BSOD Windows 10 Kernel_Security_Check in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Used to have Windows 7 until the upgrade to Windows 10. Ever since then I will get random Kernel Security Check Blue Screens. It's hard to pin point... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WarDance, Dec 22, 2015.

1. WarDance Win User

BSOD Windows 10 Kernel_Security_Check

Used to have Windows 7 until the upgrade to Windows 10. Ever since then I will get random Kernel Security Check Blue Screens. It's hard to pin point what triggers it and what doesn't for me so hopefully you guys will be able to help me out. The blue screens never occurred on Windows 7.

I feel it is also worth mentioning that since I upgraded to Windows 10, my Netgear WNDA3100v2 USB Wireless adapter seems to crash all of my USB ports at once when it is plugged in even with updated drivers. The USB drivers kick right back on, but I then have to unplug the USB wireless adapter and plug it back in for it to work again until it crashes the ports again.

:)

WarDance, Dec 22, 2015
  2. Mgrovest Win User
    Mgrovest, Dec 22, 2015
  3. Kernel_Security_check BSOD

Hello All,

My desktop runs on a Windows 10 that came via an update. It keeps failing on the Kernel_security_check BSOD after it has been on for 4 or 5 mins, post this it restarts as usual and then it stays on the desktop screen for few mins and then the cycle repeats.
    I am not able to use it at all.

Need recomendations on fixing it

Thank you in advance,

Kashyap

Srinivaskashyap, Dec 22, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi WarDance,

Unfortunately, I can't find anything related to bluescreens.
    I however recommend to update the drivers from your USB network adapter and/or not use the adapter at all while troubleshooting.
    USB network adapters regularly have conflicting problems with their drivers and the other network drivers.

Thema:

1. BSOD Windows 10 Kernel_Security_Check - Similar Threads - BSOD Kernel_Security_Check

2. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: eaanticheats.sys error and...
  3. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: eaanticheats.sys error and...
  4. Constant Kernel_Security_Check BSODs Error 0x00000139 Dump files attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Kernel_Security_Check BSODs Error 0x00000139 Dump files attached: For the past three days I've been getting BSODs with the error code in the title. The three most recent ones yesterday happened while I was browsing the internet and twice while playing a game. I've tried sfc /scannow and it said it fixed some corrupted files, but my com...
  5. Constant BSODs KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK 0x00000139

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSODs KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK 0x00000139: For the past three days I've been getting BSODs with the error code in the title. The three most recent ones yesterday happened while I was browsing the internet and twice while playing a game. I've tried sfc /scannow and it said it fixed some corrupted files, but my com...
  6. Kernel_Security_Check Failure Ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

Kernel_Security_Check Failure Ntoskrnl.exe BSOD: Happens frequently but its most likely to happen if i step away from the computer and come back, sometimes with a different error each time i will attach the dump file this is a new computer from amazon a cyberpowerpc specs are ryzen 2700, rtx 2070 and 16gb of ram 240 gb...
  7. Kernel_Security_Check Failure Ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Kernel_Security_Check Failure Ntoskrnl.exe BSOD: Happens frequently but its most likely to happen if i step away from the computer and come back, sometimes with a different error each time i will attach the dump file this is a new computer from amazon a cyberpowerpc specs are ryzen 2700, rtx 2070 and 16gb of ram 240 gb...
  8. BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached

BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached: Hi guys, so I posted this thread on a few other forums as well but so far no one has been able to help me out. After saving up for some time and suffering life on my terrible laptop I finally managed to get myself my own PC/Desktop. It's anew build so I ordered all the...
  9. Kernel_Security_Check _Failure BSOD

Kernel_Security_Check _Failure BSOD: Currently set up on a new system and I keep getting the aforementioned bsod. I can't seem to figure out what's is exactly causing it. Edit: Crash #5, uploaded the 5 dumps Edit again: Crash #6: Was away, don't know what the message was 35331
  10. kernel_security_check BSOD occur repeatdly in random times

kernel_security_check BSOD occur repeatdly in random times: Recently, while playing a game (Heroes of the Storm), I have encountered a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD, so I sent the computer to a lab to run some stress tests - according to them nothing was detected and the issue did not repeat. By their advice, I have installed...