Windows 10: Bsod Windows 10 Multiple Bsods Please Help

Discus and support Bsod Windows 10 Multiple Bsods Please Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so in the log file there was also another bsod that was diffrent from these but i had to roolback windows so its gone but its was -page fault in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mafankulo, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Mafankulo Win User

Bsod Windows 10 Multiple Bsods Please Help

so in the log file there was also another bsod that was diffrent from these but i had to roolback windows so its gone but its was -page fault in nonpaged area i think the error code ended with 05 or something like that but i think its a ram problem for all my bsods but just wanna make sure Attachment 43761

:)

Mafankulo, Oct 19, 2015
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Multiple BSOD - Please Help

Hi William,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to better assist you on your concern about, multiple blue screen errors. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you still log in to your computer normally? If so, when are you encountering the blue screen errors?
    • Have you checked if you the issue will occur when booting your computer in
      safe mode
      ?

Argel Obm, Oct 19, 2015
  3. Multiple BSOD - Please Help

Thank you SpiritX MS MVP for the extensive list of things to do to check my computer. The Memtest really helped me out to identify that one of my rams were faulty.

William Tea, Oct 19, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

5. Mafankulo Win User
    but i uploaded it just click on bsod.txt

Mafankulo, Oct 20, 2015
  6. Mafankulo Win User
    that was the right thing right ?

Mafankulo, Oct 20, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    The BSOD.txt is the output from WhoCrashed, but it is not enough to determine anything.
    The blamed driver is ntoskrnl.exe which is a driver used in the boot process and only blamed when all others aren't available to blame.

It appears the 2 most recent dumps are missing.
    Please check {windows partition}\windows\minidump and check if there are any dump files saved.
    Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

8. Mafankulo Win User

what i about the one i uploaded correctly

Mafankulo, Oct 20, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    About the correctly uploaded file, there are 2 dump files missing.
    Please read my post *Smile

10. Mafankulo Win User
    there are 2 dumpfiles in my minidump folder i cant upload them though the file is invalid it says to upload what should i do

Mafankulo, Oct 20, 2015
  11. axe0 New Member
    The site doesn't accept their extension, you need to select them and copy them in a zip to upload them.

What are the dates of these dumps?

12. Mafankulo Win User
    Attachment 43950
    the 6th and 15th no sure why though but i did rollback windows because of a malware thing i had but thats not the cause of it as its gone now

Mafankulo, Oct 20, 2015
  13. Mafankulo Win User

so im guessing since i rolled back my windows to a few weeks earlier does that mean i gotta wait for it to bsod again

Mafankulo, Oct 20, 2015
  14. axe0 New Member
    I was afraid of it, there are no dumps from the 2 most recent.
    Looking at the event log, there are many task scheduler problems if not all the tasks are having problems.
    For example
    Code: Event[2501]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-TaskScheduler Date: 2015-10-18T09:22:22.054 Event ID: 414 Task: Task Misconfiguration Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: TJ-PC Description: Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\PvrRecoveryTask definition. Additional Data: Error Value: %SystemRoot%\ehome\mcupdate.exe.[/quote]

15. Mafankulo Win User
    [/quote] sorry i sound stupid but so what should i do ?

Mafankulo, Oct 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Bsod Windows 10 Multiple Bsods Please Help - Similar Threads - Bsod Multiple Bsods

2. Unable to identify cause of multiple BSODs - Please help! Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to identify cause of multiple BSODs - Please help! Windows 10: Hi, I've been having BSOD's with my computer for a while now, and am now digging in to hopefully identify the cause and stop these... Here are the most recent 3they are always similar 021921-15265-01.dmp 2/19/2021 3:13:52 AM MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS 0x00000044...
  3. Multiple BSOD. Please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD. Please help.: Multiple BSOD Would really appreciate any help that I'll get here. I'm going crazy already. So I had my first pc built on the first week of December. As a person who's not a tech savvy, I hired someone who'll assemble my pc. So everything went smoothly for the first...
  4. Multiple BSODs Please Help!

Multiple BSODs Please Help!: Hi folks, Please can someone help me get to the bottom of the problems I'm having with my laptop. It's been problematic for a few months now. The laptop has become really unreliable with freezes/hangs, random resets and the dreaded BSOD I originally thought it was...
  5. Multiple BSOD, please help!

Multiple BSOD, please help!: Hello! I'm looking for some help, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 pro and I'm getting a BSOD quite often, usually when I'm trying to load or install something. I have tried updating drivers and and have even completely reinstalled windows and cleaned the drive but I'm...
  6. BSOD Multiple errors, Help Please!

BSOD Multiple errors, Help Please!: Hello, I recently reinstalled Windows due to frequent BSOD hoping it would fix the problem, I also cleanly reinstalled GPU drivers. Unfortunately the problem has persisted. Based on the dmp files I suspect the CPU but I am not sure, can someone help me ascertain if my CPU...
  7. Multiple BSOD, sometimes BSOD loops, seems random, please help

Multiple BSOD, sometimes BSOD loops, seems random, please help: Been experiencing random BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL KERNEL AUTO BOOST INVALID LOCK RELEASE DPC WATCHDOG FAILURE SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED This one was dxgmms2.sys KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE and most recently KERNEL AUTO BOOST LOCK ACQUISITION WITH RAISED...
  8. Multiple BSOD help

Multiple BSOD help: Hello, I have a Dell XPS 1965 that has been experiencing almost regular BSOD. There has not been a consistent stop code with these BSODs. Lately, I have been trying to update to Windows 1903 and have been unsuccessful every time because I encounter a BSOD during the...
  9. Getting different multiple BSODs, please help

Getting different multiple BSODs, please help: I recently upgraded my PC and I recently started getting BSODs during my gaming time. Please help me identify the issue, I attached the rar of my dumpfile EDIT: After posting this thread I received a SECOND BSOD on a different issue. EDIT: I keep getting crazy amounts of...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD please help

Windows 10 BSOD please help: Can you please check the dump files and tell what is wrong? The erro that i get is : "page_fault_in_nonpaged_area" Dell xps 13 /9343 Best Regards Attachment 46051Attachment 46052 28555