Windows 10: BSOD windows 10 SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support BSOD windows 10 SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I am getting a new BSOD. Came out of nowhere. I attach the DUMP FILES . I refer to the dump from 25/05/2016Attachment 81560 51377 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GosuGameR, May 24, 2016.

1. GosuGameR Win User

BSOD windows 10 SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello. I am getting a new BSOD. Came out of nowhere. I attach the DUMP FILES . I refer to the dump from 25/05/2016Attachment 81560

:)

GosuGameR, May 24, 2016

2. Влад

BSoD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with 0934578drv.sys

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

ВладиславФилимонов, May 24, 2016
  3. sheikn Win User
    BSOD - Windows 10 Multiple Occurrences - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

I'm having the exact same issue running Symantec Endpoint Protection Version 12.1.6 (MP5). Keep getting BSODs on Windows 10 64bit with message SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (bcmwl63a.sys).

sheikn, May 24, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi GosuGamer,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

The cause is your touchpad driver, but I would recommend that you follow below suggestions.
    Code: 5: kd> lmvm SynTP Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`135e0000 fffff800`1367f000 SynTP T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: SynTP.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys Image name: SynTP.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Fri Sep 25 21:45:56 2015 (5605A474) CheckSum: 000A1BA3 ImageSize: 0009F000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

BSOD windows 10 SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.
    Please remove following programs and undo the changes they have made which is possible by using a system restore point
    • Advanced SystemCare
    • Driver Booster 3
    • IObit Uninstaller
    Why removing these particular programs?
    IObit doesn't have a proper reputation with their products.
    Advanced SystemCare can cause systems to not boot at all where the only solution is a clean install.
    Driver update programs are just very bad + as you have a laptop the recommended source is your manufacturer Lenovo.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    • Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

5. GosuGameR Win User
    So, I also understood that is my synaptics touchpad driver. But i have not updated it recently. Shoul I try to reinstall it?
    REgarding the programmes - I installed them long time so restoring is not really an option

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.[/quote]
    Please remove following programs and undo the changes they have made which is possible by using a system restore point
    • Advanced SystemCare
    • Driver Booster 3
    • IObit Uninstaller
    Why removing these particular programs?
    IObit doesn't have a proper reputation with their products.
    Advanced SystemCare can cause systems to not boot at all where the only solution is a clean install.
    Driver update programs are just very bad + as you have a laptop the recommended source is your manufacturer Lenovo.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    • Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

GosuGameR, May 25, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    The recommended action to do is install all drivers Lenovo provides and see if that helps, NO drivers from driver update programs unless you want problems.

7. GosuGameR Win User
    Believe or not, but Lenovo is full of shit. They do not update drivers for a year. And if you use their drivers it's BSODS and corruption dirvers all the way. So I have to update them manually - even the very important ones - from intel and so on.
    S You can have a look at their forums if you don't believe me.

GosuGameR, May 25, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

The same is with many other manufacturers, but that isn't a reason, including for Lenovo customers, to not install drivers from the manufacturer.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD windows 10 SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing: I have recently fully wiped and reinstalled my entire PC but still having a BSOD error consistently. To the point that it now happens multiple times a day. Today while playing a game Destiny 2 I have gotten it to crash on each instance which has never happened before. I...
  3. bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing: I have recently fully wiped and reinstalled my entire PC but still having a BSOD error consistently. To the point that it now happens multiple times a day. Today while playing a game Destiny 2 I have gotten it to crash on each instance which has never happened before. I...
  4. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  5. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  6. System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD: Hello, I have been having problems with applications crashing and occasional BSOD errors. After running driver verifier and looking at the minidump files via WinDbg and BlueScreenView the bad driver seems to be HIDCLASS.SYS and ntoskrnl.exe. I tried uninstalling USB software...
  7. System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD

System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD: Hello, I have been having problems with applications crashing and occasional BSOD errors. After running driver verifier and looking at the minidump files via WinDbg and BlueScreenView the bad driver seems to be HIDCLASS.SYS and ntoskrnl.exe. I tried uninstalling USB software...
  8. System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  10. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...