Windows 10: BSOD with Buzz sound

Discus and support BSOD with Buzz sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So the BSOD started with my R9 280x graphs card whenever i play games or stress the pc it started to crash with that weird buzzing sound Then i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaanNeedsHelp, Aug 21, 2017.

1. BSOD with Buzz sound

So the BSOD started with my R9 280x graphs card whenever i play games or stress the pc it started to crash with that weird buzzing sound

Then i tried to RMA the r9 280x but failed; they said overheating damaged the card perm.

So i switched back to my old ATI HD6510 card after like 6 months it crashed today again after a long use

I'll leave minidumps and MEMORY.DMP files as attachments. Hope you can help...
    Now i believe problem may not be the graphs card fault Thanks

Code: XML view of an Critical Error Event 41 L: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> L: - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>5</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-08-22T14:34:17.554093900Z" /> <EventRecordID>4415</EventRecordID> <Correlation /> <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" /> <Channel>System</Channel> <Computer>KAAN-PC</Computer> <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /> </System> L: - <EventData> <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data> <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data> <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data> <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data> <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data> <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data> <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data> <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data> <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data> <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data> <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data> <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data> <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data> </EventData> </Event> [/quote] Attachment 149987

:)

KaanNeedsHelp, Aug 21, 2017

2. How to delete Hauppauge drivers? (hcw88aud.sys and such) (causing BSODs)

I found an extra fileinfo.sys in a WinSxS folder beginning with amd and according to file.net spare fileinfo.sys files could be malware but I'm on the fence about deleting it.

Also, I thought this was common with every bsod everyone has but right before and during the bsod the speakers buzz in a way that it constantly repeats whatever sound was playing when it bsod'ed.

Robin Shekleton, Aug 21, 2017
  3. Buzzing sound while playing Undertale game in windows 10

OT- Buzzing sound

On my windows 10 computer there is a buzzing sound when I'm playing Undertale and that game has a lot of music

RecordingBlock, Aug 21, 2017
  4. BSOD with Buzz sound

BSOD with Buzz sound [​IMG]
    Attention:

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

BSODHunter, Aug 22, 2017
  5. Adding required zip file.

Attachment 150165

KaanNeedsHelp, Aug 22, 2017
  6. Hi,

1) U should start with testing your RAM. Please also check if the RAM modules are correctly seated.

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ V5.01 needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

More Info here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...f-ecc7b7ff6461

Make a photo of the result and post it.

2)
    There where GPU errors detected a month ago, maybe this was with the old GPU: Code: 2017-07-07 12:12:48 Warning: Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered. 2017-07-07 12:14:11 Warning: Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered. 2017-07-08 00:27:32 Warning: Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered. 2017-07-09 15:15:42 Warning: Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered. 2017-07-13 15:19:52 Warning: Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered. 2017-07-19 14:15:03 Warning: Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered. 2017-07-25 17:08:06 Warning: Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.[/quote]
    Please uninstall & reinstall GPU driver using DDU:

Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use
    Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) is a small software that can help the user to uninstall the display driver from the users PC. It can uninstall the driver for all the lead display chip developers, viz. Nvidia, AMD and Intel.

3) After reinstalling the GPU driver u should verify that the GPU has no Problems. Please use Furmark and monitoring tool for this to check temperatures and stability:

Diagnostic Test
    GPU TEST

Run FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.
    Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.
    Take a Screenshot and post it here.

Speccy
    Speccy gives you detailed information on every piece of hardware in your computer.

HWiNFO64
    Hardware Info (HWiNFO) is a powerful system information utility designed especially for detection of hardware.

4) Next step should be checking all of your Harddisks because there are errors too on Harddisk3:
    Code: 2017-07-04 21:31:22 Warning: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR8 during a paging operation. 2017-07-04 21:31:22 Warning: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR8 during a paging operation. 2017-08-19 19:21:05 Warning: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation. 2017-08-19 19:21:05 Warning: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation. 2017-08-19 19:21:05 Warning: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation. 2017-08-19 19:21:05 Warning: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation. 2017-08-19 19:21:05 Warning: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation. 2017-08-19 19:21:05 Warning: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation. 2017-08-19 19:21:05 Warning: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation. 2017-08-19 19:21:05 Warning: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.[/quote]

Diagnostic Test
    HDD TESTS

Run HDTune to check health and scan for errors.

Note It may take some time, but look for signs of any errors or failure.

You can also run a disk or health check using chkdsk. Refer to the tutorial for details of how to do this.

Take Screenshots of it and post it here.

5)
    Have a look on the Osbase idisplay application. Its shown in one of the bsod dumps:
    Code: 0x00000139: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (7.07.2017 11:03:15) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption ddkmd.sys [22.04.2017] * OSBASE WDDM Software driver * => iDisplay | OSBASE PROCESS: System[/quote]
    Please remove driver + software for testing purposes to see if the system runs stable

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD with Buzz sound

1. BSOD with Buzz sound - Similar Threads - BSOD Buzz sound

2. Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod: HiI’m constantly getting BSOD, I have al Asus tuf dash F15 latptop from 2021. I have this laptop for 2 years and Its the first time this problem occurs. It always occurs When I’m watching videos. Every 20 minutes I get a bsod. And Its more frequent When the charching cable is...
  3. Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod: HiI’m constantly getting BSOD, I have al Asus tuf dash F15 latptop from 2021. I have this laptop for 2 years and Its the first time this problem occurs. It always occurs When I’m watching videos. Every 20 minutes I get a bsod. And Its more frequent When the charching cable is...
  4. BSOD, Blank Screen and Buzz Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, Blank Screen and Buzz Sound: From many days, I am having problems of these.BSOD happens with stop codes: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and rarely other. BSOD screen will stuck at 0% and no memory dumps are collected. Need to hard reboot every time. Happens once every two days.Blank...
  5. Buzzing sounds and crashes.

Buzzing sounds and crashes.: Hello, I have bought this new PC 2 months ago aprox. and today it started making buzzing sounds. It kinda was annoying at first until I was in a match. It started buzzing for a while and then did a big buzz and my PC crashed. It had the : face and said an error has occured....
  6. buzzing sound

buzzing sound: frequently i have a buzzuing sound on speaker which resolves by restarting to be repeated in one or two days. what is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/buzzing-sound/87f33d44-0005-473c-90a8-5c34b040f4d1
  7. Sound buzzes and hesitation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound buzzes and hesitation: Since installing the June 18 update to Win 10, my computer interrupts audio on any application with a brief buzz, about 1/10 of second, and all user processes hesitate for this time. This occurs at 5 to 15 second intervals continuously for several hours, after which it stops...
  8. buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    buzzing sound: Why is my laptop making a buzzing sound all of a sudden? I have cleaned the fan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/buzzing-sound/484ec9c3-0cec-40f8-a567-8775b13c0872
  9. Digital Buzz Sound

Digital Buzz Sound: I've been trying to troubleshoot the cause of a super annoying buzz sound that occurs while I'm playing music or watching youtube. I thought it was caused by my on-board sound card going bad, so yesterday, I installed a new SoundBlaster AE-5 card. Everything seemed fixed...
  10. Sound buzzing

Sound buzzing: Hello everyone im having issues with my motherboard soundcard because i have recently purchased a new keyboard that had the cables to connect into the soundboard, when i plugged them in the volume increased and a buzzing sound was noticeable. I downgraded the soundboard to...