Windows 10: BSOD with DMP files attached

Discus and support BSOD with DMP files attached in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I was hoping someone can look at my DMP files and analyze what is causing my computer to crash. I'm am not exactly sure I need to provide more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gregoshe, Mar 14, 2016.

1. gregoshe Win User

BSOD with DMP files attached

Hello,
    I was hoping someone can look at my DMP files and analyze what is causing my computer to crash. I'm am not exactly sure I need to provide more details, because I believe the DMP files are all that is necessarily. The crashes have occurred lately while I was importing video from VHS tape using a pinnacle DVC digital converter. Halway through my import I got the BSOD. This happened three times. I had put my computer under stress with driver verifier and these were my last three dumps. Thank you to anyone that can help and I will provide any information upon request. Cheers
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...hint=folder%2c

:)

gregoshe, Mar 14, 2016

2. BSOD after Creators' Update - DMP files attached

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ctxusbm.sys

ctxusbm+0x1e8

The driver dates to Fri Feb 3 20:06:13 2012

A 6-year-old driver would probably not work with windows 10.

Uninstalling Citrix ICA Client USB Monitor should resolve this.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 14, 2016
  3. random bsod errors, DMP files attached

Using supported methods, you do not but you can easily roll back to the previous driver if this happens again in device manager.

Microsoft has become inflexible with updating because so many people in the past did not.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Mar 14, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Please don't post data on other sites. Post them here directly. Follow the instructions at the top of this thread.

Attachment 69492

Ztruker, Mar 14, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD with DMP files attached - Similar Threads - BSOD DMP files

2. Hardware Crash DMP File attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Crash DMP File attached: I'm a bit new to analyzing dmp files. Is there anyone willing to let me know why the BSOD appeared? Any hint is appreciated. I think it might be a GenuineIntel.sys driver issue, I'm not sure. DMP File...
  3. Hardware Crash DMP File attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Crash DMP File attached: I'm a bit new to analyzing dmp files. Is there anyone willing to let me know why the BSOD appeared? Any hint is appreciated. I think it might be a GenuineIntel.sys driver issue, I'm not sure. DMP File...
  4. Blue Screen of Death - dmp files attached

Blue Screen of Death - dmp files attached: Been getting blue screen of deatthIDSvia64..sysIRL_not_less_or_equalDriver Verifier Detected Violationfiles are attached.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akxq-hFhV7VdbWUw7OsdVr8SiMo?e=Fv5487...
  5. Blue Screen of Death - dmp files attached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death - dmp files attached: Been getting blue screen of deatthIDSvia64..sysIRL_not_less_or_equalDriver Verifier Detected Violationfiles are attached.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akxq-hFhV7VdbWUw7OsdVr8SiMo?e=Fv5487...
  6. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DMP file: I've been having increasing BSOD over the past week or so. Thought it had something to do with my components, but as my troubleshooting progresses, it seems to point more towards my software, specifically Windows 10.Here's a link to my most recent "dmp" file after my last...
  7. BSOD DMP file

BSOD DMP file: I've been having increasing BSOD over the past week or so. Thought it had something to do with my components, but as my troubleshooting progresses, it seems to point more towards my software, specifically Windows 10.Here's a link to my most recent "dmp" file after my last...
  8. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Blue screen help - .dmp files attached

Blue screen help - .dmp files attached: Just put together a new PC and have been getting random blue screens. Zipped DMP files Any thoughts? Thanks! Nick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-help-dmp-files-attached/932dfbfc-ea06-4698-8db3-a84908758607
  10. BSOD .dmp file

BSOD .dmp file: Hello, I hope that this is the correct place to post this .dmp file from a BSOD I just experienced, thank you https://iowa-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/jalmanza_uiowa_edu/EV4I7cab_RpIkAdW7S-9E4YBhog_P8Qto6JkYYBwVsQu4g?e=LOxu1N...