Windows 10: BSOD with keyboard on Windows 10 64-bit box

Discus and support BSOD with keyboard on Windows 10 64-bit box in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I think the BSOD is happening with my keyboard, but really hard to tell since it has happened a few times in the last 12 hours. Both times I was either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by amueller, Apr 4, 2017.

1. amueller Win User

BSOD with keyboard on Windows 10 64-bit box

I think the BSOD is happening with my keyboard, but really hard to tell since it has happened a few times in the last 12 hours. Both times I was either moving the mouse or keyboard and I think both inside of Chrome. Sorry I don't have more details than that
    BSOD with keyboard on Windows 10 64-bit box [​IMG]

UPDATE: It happened again, file is updated. This time I was typing into an email. So - I think it is more keyboard-related.

Sorry for the link, but I have the Logitech MK750 combo: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Attached is the file created by the dm_log_collector application. Hopefully that gives a clue as to the problem and I appreciate the help tremendously.

Andy

:)

amueller, Apr 4, 2017

2. operating system

Press the Windows key on your keyboard, then type

64 bit

Now click the box up the top.

Frederik Long, Apr 4, 2017
  3. Blue Screen While Playing Online Games

Hello, I have recently upgraded from Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 10240 to Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 10586.3. A BSOD is always being triggered when I play online games. The BSOD usually occurs during loading and it has an error message of " KMode_Exception_Not_Handled
    caused by dump_wmimmc.sys ".

What is the root cause and the possible solution?

By the way the online game that I play is CABAL Online and this is the only game in my PC that triggers BSOD. Other games work normally aside.

Shindyo190, Apr 4, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

All dumpfiles blame
    Code: BugCheck 133, {0, 501, 500, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+e049b )[/quote] This is your Nvdiacard driver.
    The driver might be corrupted uninstall with DDU download ddu and install the latest version.

Did you already install the specific Logitech drivers for your Logitech mouse and keyboard or update it to the latest windows 10 version?

lifetec, Apr 5, 2017
  5. amueller Win User
    I will do that uninstall/reinstall. I did install all drivers, I believe. Logitech doesn't seem to have the drivers themselves on the website, so I installed all software packages for the products from the support panel.

Thank you!

amueller, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD with keyboard on Windows 10 64-bit box - Similar Threads - BSOD keyboard bit

2. Windows 10 64-bit BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 64-bit BSOD: Hi so last night I encountered a BSOD while playing, the BSOD resulted in my monitor lights blinking while having no display but my hardware was still running. I fixed it by restarting the PC and after a quick diagnosis and self-repair run automatically by Windows it just...
  3. Windows 10 64-bit BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 64-bit BSOD: Hi so last night I encountered a BSOD while playing, the BSOD resulted in my monitor lights blinking while having no display but my hardware was still running. I fixed it by restarting the PC and after a quick diagnosis and self-repair run automatically by Windows it just...
  4. Windows 10 64-bit BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 64 bit: I cannot access my photographs from file explorer. When I try to download a profile photograph for Mecargi. It takes me to file explorer and the Photos program on my applications page is not accessible. When I open it through the apps page the pathway is Photos- it gives no...
  6. BSOD Windows 10 64 bit

BSOD Windows 10 64 bit: hello experts, I want to ask about problems that have been asked a lot by other people. I'm having a blue screen of death problem on Asus A407MA with Windows 10 64bit operating system. I have tried to update the driver and try to recover my windows. but the problem was never...
  7. windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 64 bit: hello , I have P5G41T-MLX V2 xeon x 5460 4GB RAM , GTX 750 TI , I wont install windows 10 64 bit (I have 2 reason for this , 4 gb ram , and 64bit bassed processor , but when im trying to install windows 10 64 bit version , I just restart pc pres f8 (boot menu ) choose...
  8. windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 64 bit: no audio output device installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-64-bit/95fee463-b371-4f76-b620-1e7efb3d5673
  9. Several random BSOD windows 10 64 bit

Several random BSOD windows 10 64 bit: Hello everyone,Im writing here for the first time because its the first time that im really having problems with my desktop PC. From around 1 month ago i started having randomly several BSOD at my windows 10 (version 1709) 64 bit PC. I have checked for some weeks internet...
  10. Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit?: Yesterday I installed windows 10 with 32-bit operating system, but now I want to change the operating system to 64-bit. I want to know if I can reinstalled windows 10 with 64-bit operating system? 11557