Windows 10: BSOD with new pc randomly, multiple error codes

Discus and support BSOD with new pc randomly, multiple error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So randomly while I am using my new computer I run into quite a few bluescreens I have 2 different errors that I get SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wind47, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Wind47 Win User

BSOD with new pc randomly, multiple error codes

So randomly while I am using my new computer I run into quite a few bluescreens
    I have 2 different errors that I get
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Check my attachment
    DESKTOP-S3PBLDG-Tue_06_05_2018__65227_04.zip

:)

Wind47, Jun 5, 2018

2. Pc gets BSOD randomly

Hello I wanted to know if anyone can help me stop my pc from getting the BSOD. It randomly occurs while booting up of after being in use. The minidump says it was caused by svchost.exe. (I did a fresh install of windows but it didn't fix the problem) any
    suggestions?

AndresMontanez, Jun 8, 2018
  3. My new PC and Tablet PC

Hi Alfa,

As per the information, I suggest that you refer to the article below and check if you are able to rectify the BSOD's that you are faced with.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

As for the issue with the Acer PC, I suggest that you Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether
    multiple programs are running at the same time. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 8, 2018
  4. BSOD with new pc randomly, multiple error codes

My new PC and Tablet PC

Hi Alfa,

As per the information, I suggest that you refer to the article below and check if you are able to rectify the BSOD's that you are faced with.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

As for the issue with the Acer PC, I suggest that you Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether
    multiple programs are running at the same time. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

BSOD with new pc randomly, multiple error codes

1. BSOD with new pc randomly, multiple error codes - Similar Threads - BSOD randomly multiple

2. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors: Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot...
  3. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors: Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot...
  4. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD Errors with relatively new PC.

Multiple BSOD Errors with relatively new PC.: I've had constant different blue screen errors, ranging from DPC_Watchdog_Violation to APC_Index_Mismatch to Kernal_Autoboost_Lock_Acquisition_With_Raised_IRQL. I can't figure out what the issue is. My guess is it's my wireless adapter. I have a prebuilt computer from ASUSTek...
  6. New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes: Somehow i double posted, apologies. This thread may be deleted. 124291
  7. New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes: Hi there, I'm facing random though frequent BSOD's on a freshly build and installed PC. Alot of different stopcodes, i secured the zipfile below through the script from the BSOD forum posting rules. Any help or pointers towards a possible fix is greatly appreciated!...
  8. New Build PC Multiple BSOD Errors

New Build PC Multiple BSOD Errors: Having just built a home office PC I'm experiencing various and random BSOD errors. Sometimes the machine boots fine, other times I get the below errors and lots of crashes, but in no particular pattern. - Memory Management - System Service Exception - Bad Pool Headers...
  9. BSOD at random intervals. Multiple error codes.

BSOD at random intervals. Multiple error codes.: Hi all, I'm dealing with a rather perplexing BSOD issue that seems to have cropped up on my Surface Pro 3 after installation of the new Jan 20 firmware update pushed out by Microsoft that included the Intel microcode to patch the Spectre/Meltdown vulnerabilities. It's...
  10. Multiple BSOD error codes

Multiple BSOD error codes: I updated from windows 7 the day that 10 launched and for a few days everything worked perfectly, then I crashed a few times, and today I crashed three times, all for different reasons. The first crash was a kernell_data_inpage_error. I did occasionally get this in 7, and...