Windows 10: BSOD with wireless USB adapter

Discus and support BSOD with wireless USB adapter in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I had a serious BSOD crash two days ago while settling in a new flat. Got into a BSOD loop until I figured that the TP-Link usb wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephDragon, Jun 21, 2018.

1. BSOD with wireless USB adapter

Hi guys,

I had a serious BSOD crash two days ago while settling in a new flat. Got into a BSOD loop until I figured that the TP-Link usb wireless adaptor (TL-WN725N) was the problem. When removed all works fine now (except firefox that doesn't turn on anymore). Every time I plug it back, BSOD again. Had been using it for 8 months now with no issues, wondering what's happened? I updated all my drivers and tried with a new adapter but still BSOD. Other usb-connected devices work fine though...

BSOD with wireless USB adapter

StephDragon, Jun 21, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

TRENDnet Releases AC1200 Wireless Adapter with a USB 3.0 Port

TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the AC1200 Dual Band Wireless USB 3.0 Adapter, model TEW-805UB-a Wireless AC adapter with a USB 3.0 port which maintains high speed wireless transmissions to a Windows-based computer.

TRENDnet's TEW-805UB connects to a high performance Wireless AC network at up to 867 Mbps or to a common Wireless N network at up to 300 Mbps. The intuitive installation process takes less than five minutes. A convenient adapter utility stores multiple network settings and prioritizes network connections. A Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button connects the adapter to a wireless network at the touch of the button. This compact adapter is powered by the computer.

BSOD with wireless USB adapter 61a_thm.jpg

BSOD with wireless USB adapter 61b_thm.jpg

BSOD with wireless USB adapter 61c_thm.jpg

"The integration of the first ever USB 3.0 port will not bottleneck tremendous Wireless AC throughput speeds," stated Sonny Su, technology director for TRENDnet. "The adapter also works with common USB 2.0 ports."
    • Wireless: Next generation Wireless AC
    • Dual Band: 867 Mbps Wireless AC or 300 Mbps Wireless N
    • USB: SuperSpeed 5 Gbps USB 3.0 port is backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports
    • Whole Home Coverage: Whole home wireless coverage
    • One Touch Connection: Connect to the router at the touch of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
    • Form Factor: Compact Wireless AC adapter
    • Compatibility: Windows operating systems

btarunr, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    • Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps !

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 21, 2018
  4. DOM
    DOM Win User

Need Some Help, Looking for a Router and Wireless Adapter but which Brand

OH yea whats better the USB or PCI Wireless Adapter

and which Router plz help

Linksys or Buffalo suggestions welcomed *Big Grin BSOD with wireless USB adapter :D

Thema:

1. BSOD with wireless USB adapter - Similar Threads - BSOD wireless USB

2. Cannot Install USB Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Install USB Wireless Adapter: This is a custom build done by ecollegepc.com ten years ago. The individual is completely computer illiterate, so I keep it running and updated for her. The wireless N adapter installed on the motherboard has given up the ghost. So, to avoid opening the case and replacing...
  3. Cannot Install USB Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Install USB Wireless Adapter: This is a custom build done by ecollegepc.com ten years ago. The individual is completely computer illiterate, so I keep it running and updated for her. The wireless N adapter installed on the motherboard has given up the ghost. So, to avoid opening the case and replacing...
  4. Cannot Install USB Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. USB wireless adapter install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB wireless adapter install: Im trying to install a wireless usb adaptor and I keep getting a "a service installation section in this INF is invalid" can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-wireless-adapter-install/04c3b86c-b585-437a-929a-76cb836fff07
  6. USB wireless adapter install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB wireless adapter install: Im trying to install a wireless usb adaptor and I keep getting a "a service installation section in this INF is invalid" can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-wireless-adapter-install/04c3b86c-b585-437a-929a-76cb836fff07
  7. USB wireless adapter install

8. external usb wireless adapter

external usb wireless adapter: what is the meaning of IEEE802.11 WLAN not exist and how can i solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-usb-wireless-adapter/793d5d15-100d-4400-b129-5791dc9214dd
  9. USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi

USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi: Hello I am having trouble making my new USB Wifi Adapter to work. The drivers are working fine but the issue is it is not connecting to wifi. I am using Windows 10 The adapter which I am trying to work is Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps I have also one USB mini wifi adapter...
  10. USB wireless network adapter unstable

USB wireless network adapter unstable: Hi, I recently brought a new wireless network adapter for usb (Asus usb N14) and since I've started using it the connection is really unstable, I'm on the same connection on my iphone and it's just fine but on my pc it's really struggling, I've ran speed tests and it'll...