Windows 10: BSOD with with windows 10 Netio.Sys...please help!

Discus and support BSOD with with windows 10 Netio.Sys...please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; keep having the dreaded bsod happen a few times now since i upgraded to windows 10...also lost and had had to redo quite a bit of work at the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MONKEYBOYKENT, Apr 23, 2016.

1. BSOD with with windows 10 Netio.Sys...please help!

keep having the dreaded bsod happen a few times now since i upgraded to windows 10...also lost and had had to redo quite a bit of work at the same time...

help would be most appreciated on this issue...please fins the attached log files.

:)

MONKEYBOYKENT, Apr 23, 2016

2. Windows 10 System Crash

The error I am receiving is Driver IQRL Not Less or Equal (Netio.SYS). BSOD appears and system reboots. Please help.

DhavanBhayani, Apr 23, 2016
  3. I've tried everything!!!

Ive tried everything to download Windows 10. I've gone through all the reddit threads help.

I've tried deleting some files/software that might be messing with the install.

The code errors i get it (i've gotten several different ones); I've tried what they told me to do; and did it.

And still it didn't work

I'm at my wits end.

Basically I always get to the point where it's downloading up to 35%; and than it says something happens and reverts back to my previous version. So frustrated, anyone have these problems? Please help, TIA.

please help me with 10, Apr 23, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

BSOD with with windows 10 Netio.Sys...please help!

All dumpfiles are

Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8004cd63920, ffffd0013d247268, ffffd0013d246a80} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!WfpNblInfoGet+0 )[/quote] The dumpfiles blame AVG, particularly avgfwd6a.sys from Mon Aug 10 15:32:18 2015.
    It could be that the AVG installation is corrupted and a remove and reinstall is necessary.

But in the dumpfiles also is mentioned probably caused by netio.sys. This is the network i/o driver.
    Your Killer network driver is outdated e22w7x64 Wed Mar 12 17:44:57 2014.
    I would start to update this driver( a.k.a. Bigfoot) to the latest windows 10 version and see if this stops the BSOD before reinstalling AVG
    from your supportpage http://www.gigabyte.com/products/pro...px?pid=5498#dl

Also your openVPN driver is outdated it is from tap0901.sys Wed Nov 05 14:16:32 2014.
    Look for a newer version.

lifetec, Apr 23, 2016
Thema:

BSOD with with windows 10 Netio.Sys...please help!

1. BSOD with with windows 10 Netio.Sys...please help! - Similar Threads - BSOD Netio Sys

2. Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please: So I have been getting constant BSOD's for the past 3 days and I thought I had finally figured out which driver was the cause dell Data Vault Control Device Driver. So I disabled those and deleted them off of my PC via Autorun. Now I am still getting BSOD however I now have...
  3. Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please: So I have been getting constant BSOD's for the past 3 days and I thought I had finally figured out which driver was the cause dell Data Vault Control Device Driver. So I disabled those and deleted them off of my PC via Autorun. Now I am still getting BSOD however I now have...
  4. Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Etd. Sys failed please help me in this

in Windows 10 Customization
    Etd. Sys failed please help me in this: Hi, I just have a query related to system thread exception not handle error code etd.sys..... Please help me in this query and provide suitable solution to my query please......
  6. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  7. windows 10 BSOD please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 BSOD please help: minidump is here, please help me https://www.dropbox.com/s/9tt478qgcvuoppu/121119-34546-01.dmp?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bsod-please-help/85819668-09da-4ee0-9361-1aefd6ce19d1
  8. BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!

BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!: Hello, I have been experiencing repeated BSOD error screens on my Predator Helios 300 g3 571 77QK. I have removed and reinstalled the driver of Qualcom Atheros Wireless Lan and the problem persists. Can you help me? Here are my dump files and info file...
  9. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD please help

Windows 10 BSOD please help: Can you please check the dump files and tell what is wrong? The erro that i get is : "page_fault_in_nonpaged_area" Dell xps 13 /9343 Best Regards Attachment 46051Attachment 46052 28555
Tags: