Windows 10: BSOD. Won't boot. Stuck in Loop. Gets even weirder...

Discus and support BSOD. Won't boot. Stuck in Loop. Gets even weirder... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok. I'll make this Long story, short. Windows 10 crashed and have no idea what the cause is. I read online looking for a solution to fix this, did many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lee1064, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Lee1064 Win User

BSOD. Won't boot. Stuck in Loop. Gets even weirder...

Ok. I'll make this Long story, short. Windows 10 crashed and have no idea what the cause is. I read online looking for a solution to fix this, did many suggestions that was given, but no luck. Lots of random BSOD going in loops with different stop codes...etc.etc. So I gave up and just decided to wipe out the drive and do a clean install Windows 10.
    Now here's where its gets crazy. THE BSOD SCREEN still comes on, even when the drive was already wiped clean... WTF>>>??? I can't even do a fresh install. So what is the cause?? Virus?? Motherboard? Hardware.?? Bios.??

- Bought a new SSD
    - Re-download Windows 10 media creation tool (into a new Flash USB)

Same issue..How's is that possible when the Windows 10 has been deleted already? Any help will do, cause I have not found any solution

:)

Lee1064, Jan 24, 2017

2. Boot loop after reset

I think I'm missing something here. I can't even get to the command prompt as I'm stuck in a loop between the Acer loading screen and the BSOD.

Ian Loy Patriarca, Jan 24, 2017
  3. Boot loop after reset

I can't get it to boot from the USB--not even on a Windows CD. Neither do the other suggestions work. I'm just really stuck at the loading screen and BSOD loop.

Really frustrated at this point.

Gonna just set this laptop aside until I decide to have it fixed by a professional.

But thanks though

Ian Loy Patriarca, Jan 24, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Lee and welcome to TenForums *Smile

Could be faulty hardware such as RAM, CPU or Motherboard. It is easy to test the ram using a USB drive to boot from.

BSOD. Won't boot. Stuck in Loop. Gets even weirder... [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

philc43, Jan 24, 2017
  5. Lee1064 Win User
    Hi Phil,
    I already tried putting in new rams, same issue. BSOD with stop code errors. The drive has already been reformatted, but I can't even get into the Windows 10 install screen, even if I do. It goes right back into the stop code error message. This PC is a new build 4 months ago and 2 days ago it just went to hell.

Lee1064, Jan 24, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    Can you get into the BIOS and reset the defaults in case they got corrupted.

philc43, Jan 24, 2017
  7. Lee1064 Win User
    That's my thought exactly. I did everything in the book. Reset bios, bought new drives, re downloaded the Windows 10 creation tool. swapped it out Memory and GPU. No Luck. BSOD and stop code still boots in loop even when Windows 10 isn't even installed yet. Stop code is still saying CI.Dll is corrupted. I read online that it may have been a virus of some sort. Did everything possible that i found online. No luck. So I decided to just wipe to the whole SSD and just reinstall a fresh Windows 10, since this was my Gaming system. So not much was on it besides 3 games installed. No OCing as well.

Lee1064, Jan 24, 2017
  8. philc43 Win User

Can you try clean installing from a CD/DVD drive instead of the USB drive? Make sure you delete the existing hard drive partitions and start with just the one unallocated space so that a complete new set of partitions is created.

philc43, Jan 24, 2017
  9. Lee1064 Win User
    I have and same issue. I only get the BSOD when trying to install Windows 10. Both USB and DVD...lol. Crazy right. I have no idea what's going on or causing the issue. I went out and bought a new SSD, new flash drive just to make sure.... NO LUCK. Still BSOD in loops.

Lee1064, Jan 24, 2017
  10. philc43 Win User
    I would think it has to be a faulty CPU or motherboard. If you can identify which it is you should be able to return it under warranty.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD. Won't boot. Stuck in Loop. Gets even weirder... - Similar Threads - BSOD Won't boot

2. Stuck in BSOD boot loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in BSOD boot loop: Hey, whenever I boot up windows 10, I can't get past the windows loading screen when a blue screen pops up saying Ntfs.sys failed. I can't get past the loading screen at all, what can I do?...
  3. Stuck in BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in BSOD boot loop: Hey, whenever I boot up windows 10, I can't get past the windows loading screen when a blue screen pops up saying Ntfs.sys failed. I can't get past the loading screen at all, what can I do?...
  4. Stuck in BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  6. WDF_VIOLATION BSOD loop, won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDF_VIOLATION BSOD loop, won't boot: Ive tried booting in safe mode, safe mode with networking, startup repair, countless command prompt entries, uninstalling latest quality and feature updates, and resetting my computer with personal files intact. It cancels the restart. It won't boot no matter what I try. I...
  7. WDF_VIOLATION BSOD loop, won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WDF_VIOLATION BSOD loop, won't boot: Ive tried booting in safe mode, safe mode with networking, startup repair, countless command prompt entries, uninstalling latest quality and feature updates, and resetting my computer with personal files intact. It cancels the restart. It won't boot no matter what I try. I...
  8. WDF_VIOLATION BSOD loop, won't boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Cannot boot up Stuck on a BSOD loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot boot up Stuck on a BSOD loop: Hello, just today I got this message whilst booting up my Laptop and I still have not manage to fix it. I tried Automatic Repair and all it gave me was "Failed to Start up Windows" I don't know what exactly caused this problem. I have searched the Error code that it gave me...
  10. Getting stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Getting stuck in boot loop: My pc recently went into a boot loop when I reset it. I have gotten to the advanced recovery option and tried all the options, and none worked, so I decided to fully erase the drive like I was giving it to someone. During that process, my pc decided to crash on me, so it just...