Windows 10: BSOD working on Reason, a DAW from Propellerhead

Discus and support BSOD working on Reason, a DAW from Propellerhead in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi axe0, After all, I realize I have more questions. I hope you can help me. Why in my WinDbg, when I run !verifier or !thread , the answer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by netuno60, Oct 6, 2016.

1. netuno60 Win User

BSOD working on Reason, a DAW from Propellerhead

Hi axe0,

After all, I realize I have more questions. I hope you can help me.
    Why in my WinDbg, when I run !verifier or !thread , the answer is something like: unable to get the verifier list or unable to get thread contents?
    Is this behavior due to the lack of symbols also or there's something wrong with some setting in my WinDbg??

Thanx for your help axe0

netuno60, Oct 11, 2016
  2. axe0 New Member

When there are symbol issues, many things cannot be accessed because it cannot be loaded.

Another reason, if there are no symbol issues, is because the dump doesn't contain enough information to provide the requested data.

3. netuno60 Win User
    Thank you axe0 !

netuno60, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD working on Reason, a DAW from Propellerhead

1. BSOD working on Reason, a DAW from Propellerhead - Similar Threads - BSOD working Reason

2. BSOD for different reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for different reasons: My PC experienced BSOD for different errors since 2019, and it becomes more frequent recently a few minutes after turning on the PC.The stop code includes: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, pAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys failed,...
  3. propellerheads reason 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    propellerheads reason 11: is reason 11 available for windows 10, i saw it on amazon but it said "platform: Mac OS" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/propellerheads-reason-11/17430dcb-7880-4bf8-8957-0642f37eab4f
  4. Windows and DAW

Windows and DAW: Hello, im buying a genuine version on fl studio but i have an unofficial version of windows 10. Will i have any problems running a daw on a unnofficial version of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-and-daw/8c554eca-d819-44bc-81b7-f7e078af40bc
  5. BSOD for no reason...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD for no reason...: [ATTACH] At least, i don't see a reason... just started updating some steam games and suddenly "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA" i don't even have a pagefile setup as i'm on an SSD... but Windows has been doing this to me for months, no matter what i do, even after several...
  6. What DAW to get?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What DAW to get?: I may have mentioned before, but I changed to Windows 10 after being a Mac user for many years. The single thing I miss about Mac is Logic Pro X. There seems to be a lot more DAW choice on Windows 10 so I come seeking suggestions please. I'm willing to spend a maximum of...
  7. Acer Nitro 5 Realtek HD Audio device External Soundcard studio microphone Propellerhead Reason

Acer Nitro 5 Realtek HD Audio device External Soundcard studio microphone Propellerhead Reason: I dont know where to post this question beacuse i dont know where the problem originates. my new laptop Acer Nitro 5 is great, runs all the new games. no bugs everything is running smoothlt. but the Realtek HD audio manager is needed for mye combo jack headset's microphone to...
  8. Installing a DAW

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing a DAW: Hello, I'm trying to install a DAW on my computer, I'm currently using Windows 10. The problem is that whatever DAW I try to install, when I open it for the first time, it keeps on loading and scanning plugins until I get an error message. That makes me think that there...
  9. Installing a DAW

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing a DAW: Hello, I'm trying to install a DAW on my computer, I'm currently using Windows 10. The problem is that whatever DAW I try to install, when I open it for the first time, it keeps on loading and scanning plugins until I get an error message. That makes me think that there...
  10. BSOD with no reason

BSOD with no reason: After I upgraded my 8.1 to 10 my system started to show lots of BSOD with no clear reason. Sometimes they appear when I playing, sometimes when I on Firefox, and sometime when my PC is alone with no programs running. All BSOD show the same DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL. I tried...