Windows 10: BSOD World of Warcraft

Discus and support BSOD World of Warcraft in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hard to put a finger on this BSOD, as it seems like it happens at random, but most of the time when playing World of Warcraft. Also the BSOD is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TechBud, Oct 13, 2016.

1. TechBud Win User

BSOD World of Warcraft

Hard to put a finger on this BSOD, as it seems like it happens at random, but most of the time when playing World of Warcraft. Also the BSOD is different every time it seems, Mostly Memory Management. Also when it crashes sometimes it has trouble starting back up. But if I shut the computer completely down and start it works fine for awhile.

Things I have tried:

Ran windows 10 memory test: passed
    Did SFC scan: failed the first time, ran in safe mode and it passed verification
    Ran check disk on advanced options when system had trouble booting, all is good
    Booted in safe mode did a virus scan and malware scan, all is good.
    Hard drive isn't full

Pretty sure it's got to be Drivers of some sort, updated the network adapter and audio drivers as the event viewer was showing an error just before it crashed about possibly a error with that driver.

But I'm at a loss on this one... Running another sfc scan. Trying to update my graphics driver, but it's weird says that can't find compatible drivers, but I literally just uninstalled them, trying again.

Any ideas here is the files the instructions said to post:
    Attachment 105872

:)

TechBud, Oct 13, 2016

2. BSOD

When I running certain applications (World of Warcraft), if the operating system has just been launched and has not had time to install the updates (usually Windows defender), I've got a BSOD. When this application is running about an hour, when all that
    is possible has already been downloaded, there is no problem. This problem first arose on August 15 at Windos 8.1. Completely reinstall the operating system to Windows 10, all applications, all drivers have been re-established, the error and BSOD preserved.
    Maintenance of World of Warcraft said that they have no problems, please contact at Microsoft.

my log:

logs

PhilippaAlessa, Oct 13, 2016
  3. SSS9 Win User
    World of Warcraft Authenticator for Nokia 5800xpressmusic

Why Nokia doesn't have any Authenticator for the game World of Warcraft? in the future it's any possibility to make authenticator for World of Warcraft...why so hard to do that? it's a lot of money to spend or what?

4. TechBud Win User

BSOD World of Warcraft

I'm going to try and reseat the graphics card, keep getting yelled at that it can't find compatible hardware with installing the drivers. Maybe something is knocked loose.

TechBud, Oct 13, 2016
  5. TechBud Win User
    Hey, got it I think, going to give it a run, went with memtest to be sure the RAM wasn't the culpirt. It was, one bad stick, hopefully this lasts. Thanks.

TechBud, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD World of Warcraft

1. BSOD World of Warcraft - Similar Threads - BSOD World Warcraft

2. BSOD while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing World of Warcraft: When playing World of Warcraft my game crashes randomly. Sometimes resulting in a BSOD like this. Minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkRIjjX48IYVgo1-AZWkmnlKdvisYQ?e=YXrNJD Please help me resolve this! I do not know which driver is causing this issue. I have checked windows...
  3. BSOD when launching World of Warcraft

BSOD when launching World of Warcraft: Hello, I played game like always and logged off. after 2h wanted to login again and got BSOD Video scheduler internal error. After this have been able to login once, but otherwise have the same BSOD. I have had game installed years and having it worked like dream...
  4. BSOD Errors when starting World of Warcraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Errors when starting World of Warcraft.: Just about every time I start WoW it crashes. Any insight would be helpful. Here is the mini-dump file. I can't read this but I saw in a different thread you would find this helpful. https://www.dropbox.com/s/10h9a0vt24q5xmn/042020-53531-01.dmp?dl=0 Thanks! Kevin...
  5. World Of Warcraft BSOD Win10 64bit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World Of Warcraft BSOD Win10 64bit.: I've been having a lot of random game crashes, and now BSOD but only when playing world of warcraft. A lot of troubleshooting has been done already, uninstall+ re-install, removing "addons" etc. I have also done extended memory diagnostic tests repeatedly, sfc/scannow,...
  6. Constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft

Constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft: I have constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft. I do not have BSODS at any other time. Sometimes the BSOD message is: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Other times: KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE Any help is appreciated. Ive been having this problem for month and I'm at my...
  7. BSOD while playing World of Warcraft

BSOD while playing World of Warcraft: Can anyone analyze this and tell me what driver was the issue? EDIT 2: Uploaded using the BSOD tool from this forum in case the below doesn't work EDIT: New dump: 123115-13015-01.rar - Google Drive 35815
  8. BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,

BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,: Just this past week I have been getting windows 10 crashes, either at launch or just entering World of Warcraft. I have over 20 tickets with gm's of the game and they have now told me that they have exhausted all their efforts in attempts to help. I pretty much tried...
  9. BSOD while playing world of warcraft

BSOD while playing world of warcraft: I have been getting ingame crashes in world of Warcraft for a few weeks now and also chrome is crashing the blizz techs have told me it may be a corrupt windows instillation so I did a fresh reinstall of windows 10 the other day and I have had a few BSOD they seem fairly...
  10. BSOD playing World of Warcraft, multiple BSOD Instances

BSOD playing World of Warcraft, multiple BSOD Instances: Good Afternoon, In the past couple of months, I've had multiple instances of BSOD and have tried to solve on my own; but to no avail, I have been unsuccessful and I am now here. Here's the BSOD messages that I have seen: 11/17 - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...