Windows 10: BSoD on a fresh install of Windows 10

Discus and support BSoD on a fresh install of Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! First time here and I am really hoping someone could help me figure this out. I am having constant BSoDs and I have tried fixing the error codes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MB8749, Apr 17, 2019.

1. MB8749 Win User

BSoD on a fresh install of Windows 10

Hello! First time here and I am really hoping someone could help me figure this out. I am having constant BSoDs and I have tried fixing the error codes that pop on the screen. I went as far as doing a fresh install of Windows 10 and I still keep getting them. I have searched the the forums and tried to apply the fix it hasn't helped. When I am NOT gaming my computer is stable other than the random Google Chrome crashes. Its when I start gaming I either:
    A. Crash to desktop or

B. BSoD.

Here is a link to my OneDrive that has the two minidump files. https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArrujgVKtFusiB7RDVewZUVfidk6

I can also give error codes as I have 13 pictures of them (this was before I did the fresh install of Windows 10) there are some I didn't take a picture of. If they are needed. Thank you very much.

:)

MB8749, Apr 17, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSoD on a fresh install of Windows 10 :)

cplpro, Apr 17, 2019
  4. BSoD on a fresh install of Windows 10

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

BSoD on a fresh install of Windows 10

1. BSoD on a fresh install of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSoD fresh install

2. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 fresh installation BSOD: HelloToday I installed windows 10 on a new SSD drive. From time to time it would throw me a BSOD. Usually it was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I think I temporarily fixed the problem by changing the Start value in...
  3. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 fresh installation BSOD: HelloToday I installed windows 10 on a new SSD drive. From time to time it would throw me a BSOD. Usually it was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I think I temporarily fixed the problem by changing the Start value in...
  4. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random BSOD on Windows 10 fresh install.

Random BSOD on Windows 10 fresh install.: Hi.I have been having an infuriating issue with my Plex Server running Windows 10. It has started randomly BSOD every 20 minutes or so. All the system is does is runs Plex. Nothing else in installed on the system save for what Windows pre-installs. After every BSOD the Event...
  6. BSOD on Startup - Fresh Install of Windows 10

BSOD on Startup - Fresh Install of Windows 10: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsHR5q8GmnAOpmolWLGPXoqL2r8v?e=MazMiKAttached is the link to two of my most recent crashes minidump filesThe BSOD crashes do not seem to happen once the system is up and running. Only after turning the computer on and off. I have run Memtest and everything...
  7. Fresh Windows 10 install - BSOD

Fresh Windows 10 install - BSOD: Hi, I'm trying to install Windows 10 on a new SSD disk but keep on getting "Kernel Security Check Failure" as soon as i try to boot from the USB. It started with me wanting to move over an old internal HD to my computer that already had windows 7 installed on it. However...
  8. BSOD on fresh Windows Install

BSOD on fresh Windows Install: I built my PC in May, and have done no hardware changes since then, but have recently had a massive issue with BSODs. On Monday, I was having issues with just application crashes. Games would constantly hard crash, and attempts to repair them would fail. Anti-virus scans...
  9. Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10

Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 5748 laptop, and just installed a new SSD disk. The old HDD is now running in place of ODD. Since then I get frequent BSODs. I don't think it has something to do with SSD, but who knows. Already tried: CHKDSK on both drives, Memtest, and moving...
  10. BSOD on fresh Windows 10 installation

BSOD on fresh Windows 10 installation: Just got a "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD on a fresh installation of Windows 10 (Version 1703 OS Build 15063.413) which is about five days old. At the time of the crash I was watching a YouTube video. Thanks 88551