Windows 10: The Bsod occur randomly, no specific time after boot or a specific software im using

Discus and support The Bsod occur randomly, no specific time after boot or a specific software im using in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, this is my first post and my last hope. Ive been facing Bsod regulary since 1 Week about 40 in total. I have no clue why they are happening and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Benjamin Jacober, May 5, 2019.

1. The Bsod occur randomly, no specific time after boot or a specific software im using

Hi,
    this is my first post and my last hope.

Ive been facing Bsod regulary since 1 Week about 40 in total. I have no clue why they are happening and why its always a different thing causing them. (The Bsod occur randomly, no specific time after boot or a specific software im using. Sometimes the pc even crashes during boot)

Specs:
    Motherboard: msi Meg Z390 Ace
    CPU: i7 8770k, 3.7 Ghz
    GPU: Nvidia Geforce Rtx 2070 (msi version)
    1: M.2 SSD from Crucial.
    1: 3 Terrabyte HDD from (i forgot the name)
    RAM: 2 Corsair Vengance 8 Gb sticks. 2700 mhz (Slot A2 and B2 are used bc its recommended by the system).

Ive built my pc 5 months ago and everything was fine until last week, ironically i didnt even use the Pc in 2 days before that week.

Heres what ive already done (ca 6 hours of work):

I dont overclock.

Reinstalled Windows 4 Times, deleting all data everytime
    Ran Chkdsk, memory test and the other command with S about 4 times.
    (Chdsk found hardware problems but it never told me WHICH piece of hardware.)

Ran the windows ram and storage inspector 86x software (i forgot the name but i remember its was 86x at the end) for 2.5 hours. 0 Errors.

Installed the newest driver for EVERYTHING, ive checked every single driver in the device-manager. Even the Bios.

I checked the minidumps with Bluescreenviewer (because i couldnt figure out how the windowsdebugger tool works) sadly there were only 2 files to check because my pc often got stuck at 0% in Bsod. Both of the problems were caused by nkernel.driver or something like that.

Ive checked eventviewer in which it always says X had no rights from Y to do Z.

Ive tried to remove 1 Ram stick at the time and check if the pc wouldnt crash anymore. (Surprise surprise it still did.)

Ive done CPU and GPU stress tests. (I have no idea why that would help but the pc never crashed during these.)

Ive completely updated Windows every day, manully pressing the update button.

I have never downloaded any "suspicous" software. Steam, Blizzard, LoL, Spotify, Teamspeak, Discord, Netflix, Firefox. Always directly from their Website.

Heres a list of the last few problems (ive just started writing them down).

Tcpip.sys
    Nfts.sys
    Nvlddmkm.sys
    Qevbda.sys
    Wdf01000.sys

Winload.efe

Ntoskrnl.exe

Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

0x000021a
    0xc0000221
    0xc0000098

:)

Benjamin Jacober, May 5, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile The Bsod occur randomly, no specific time after boot or a specific software im using :)

cplpro, May 5, 2019
  4. The Bsod occur randomly, no specific time after boot or a specific software im using

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, May 5, 2019
Thema:

The Bsod occur randomly, no specific time after boot or a specific software im using

1. The Bsod occur randomly, no specific time after boot or a specific software im using - Similar Threads - Bsod occur randomly

2. Download Specifications on Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download Specifications on Software: Hi Microsoft CommunityI need to download a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. The Microsoft Store has the file. I spent 40 minutes looking around trying to find out if the file will download the 32-bit version or the 64-bit version that my PC is set up for. I was looking for a...
  3. Download Specifications on Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Specifications on Software: Hi Microsoft CommunityI need to download a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. The Microsoft Store has the file. I spent 40 minutes looking around trying to find out if the file will download the 32-bit version or the 64-bit version that my PC is set up for. I was looking for a...
  4. Download Specifications on Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Specific screen recording software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Specific screen recording software: Hi I’m looking for screen recording software that lets me record 1 specific tab in background in web browser, while I can do other work on my computer. I need to record audio from that tab also submitted by /u/aethernal3 [link] [comments]...
  6. Secondary keyboard for specific software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary keyboard for specific software: I use a software called VMIX which allows us to make unlimited keyboard shortcuts. Can i add secondary keyboard via USB which is directly connected to that software only and also pass commands to it even when the software is in background or minimised.?...
  7. BSOD at non-specific times, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at non-specific times, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139) A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruption could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted (i.e. double...
  8. Disable a specific update or all updates for specific software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disable a specific update or all updates for specific software: I have been regularly receiving an update titled "Hewlett-Packard - Imaging - Null Print - HP Deskjet 3510 series" that is for my printer. After attempting the update it always displays Error 0x8024200b. I do not need this update, and would like it to disappear forever, but...
  9. BSOD at very random times, no specific times.

BSOD at very random times, no specific times.: Hi guys, I keep on getting BSOD screens when using my laptop. It is very random, sometimes it happens whilst I am working in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator or even just when I am browsing the web. At first I thought it might be the display driver, but I did a clean install...
  10. Random BSOD occurred three times

Random BSOD occurred three times: Hi, On three occasions, my laptop has crashed displaying the blue screen. If I recall correctly, the blue screens occured while I was either browsing the web or reading a PDF.. Thank you! 35774