Windows 10: BSOD appears in my Asus Q450UA laptop

Discus and support BSOD appears in my Asus Q450UA laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have the following problem when BSOD appears in my Asus Q450UA laptop 1) Screen resolution does not allow me to check neither QR code, or error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fidelonifled, Sep 9, 2019.

1. BSOD appears in my Asus Q450UA laptop

I have the following problem when BSOD appears in my Asus Q450UA laptop

1) Screen resolution does not allow me to check neither QR code, or error code in order to find a possible solution.

The information is out of the limits of the screen.

2) Message informs system is collecting some error info and will restart but the NB remains frozen in (0% ) and does not restart.

After a long time without any advabce I must shut down and restart manually.

How can I solve these problems?

Thank you very much in advance for your help

:)

Fidelonifled, Sep 9, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD appears in my Asus Q450UA laptop :)

cplpro, Sep 9, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD appears in my Asus Q450UA laptop

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD appears in my Asus Q450UA laptop :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD appears in my Asus Q450UA laptop [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

BSOD appears in my Asus Q450UA laptop

1. BSOD appears in my Asus Q450UA laptop - Similar Threads - BSOD appears Asus

2. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many BSOD on Asus laptop: When I'm on my laptop I get random BSODAlso I get random black screens and the device won't respond unless i do hard shut downBSODs I remember are 1- Kernel security check failure2-Hypervision error3-Kmode Exception not handled4-IRQL not less or equalI opened Reliability...
  3. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many BSOD on Asus laptop: When I'm on my laptop I get random BSODAlso I get random black screens and the device won't respond unless i do hard shut downBSODs I remember are 1- Kernel security check failure2-Hypervision error3-Kmode Exception not handled4-IRQL not less or equalI opened Reliability...
  4. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Asus Laptop not turning on and black screen appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop not turning on and black screen appears: Hi I have Asus X515JA Laptop and whenever I turn the power on the Asus Logo pops up and after that it shut down automatically. Also it shows preparing automatic repair and nothing happens just a black screen. I have tried unplugging the battery which makes it work fine but...
  6. Asus Laptop not turning on and black screen appears

Asus Laptop not turning on and black screen appears: Hi I have Asus X515JA Laptop and whenever I turn the power on the Asus Logo pops up and after that it shut down automatically. Also it shows preparing automatic repair and nothing happens just a black screen. I have tried unplugging the battery which makes it work fine but...
  7. BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop

BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop: Hi All.I have Asus Tuf Gaming A17 laptop for approx 2 years.. Some time ago it started to get BSOD. Unfortunately i was not able to get dump files at that time. I had Windows 11 Home edition and tried to fresh installation of Windows 10 home licensed. But still computer gets...
  8. Repeatedly BSOD in my laptop ASUS TUF A15

Repeatedly BSOD in my laptop ASUS TUF A15: HelloI just have brand laptop ASUS TUF A15 F506IUFor a couple days ago this laptop run smoothly untill Windows Update downloading some new drivers and system.This error usually happened when i browsing, opening words and sometimes it give BSOD when i just startup the laptop....
  9. Bsod on my asus laptop, error: netio.sys

Bsod on my asus laptop, error: netio.sys: Hello dear forum members, since 24.9.2016 I have a annoying problem with my laptop. On this day a lot of updates were installed and since this moment I have one or two bsod every day. They most occur while I am using google chrome or switching from chrome to a other...
  10. Asus laptop random bsod

Asus laptop random bsod: Hello people I'm getting random BSOD with the error BAD_POOL_HEADER on my laptop. I've noticed BSOD after upgrading my HDD to Sandisk SSD Ultra II 240 GB and when I play bluestacks (I play daily clash of clans on bluestacks) and I get BSOD about every 30 minutes. *Confused...